Literally get money for doing nothing by following experienced FX trader

Literally get money for doing nothing by following experienced FX trader...

Trader in included image is literally up 750% this month. Imagine you would have just put your money in this mans hands and gone on vacation...

Anyways copy paste this link if you want free money, or you know.. if you'd rather stay a poor, freedom hating NEET then don't bother

1broker.ml/

Put /?r = 21615 behind the link to thank me for literally giving you free money

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucket_shop_(stock_market)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>registered a few days ago
>follow 2 guys
>yesterday, they both opened the same trades and double , and triples them
>everything in the shitter
>tfw lost 50% of my stack

What the fuck is this

How much money should i put in before i copy someone?

would 100usd be enough just to test the waters?

Perfectly fine.

As adviced, only invest 5% with maximum copys allowed.

Don't be a noob and lose your entire btc in one trade.

I say this because, how these things work is, for example: for every 10% loss, there are 3x 5% profits, which gives you a steady 5% profit over a few hours doing nothing. Don't focus on the loss, see the big picture.

Enjoy your gainz.

So how much have you made from it so far? if you want to disclose.

ive been copying him for two days now and today he lost 200% fuck this dude

I get on average 0.3 btc per day, I copy 12 traders with 3-5% each.

Full disclosur is right, but thats a temporary loss, monthly stats don't lie. Besides, if you follow the RULES as prescribed by the trader (NO MORE THAN 5%!!!!) its nothing more than a blip.

Stupid newcoiners copy 20% or more of their total BTC hoping for big gainz and get rekt for their greed.

The system works.

>I get on average 0.3 btc per day
How much BTC do you have in total on your 1broken account?

>just give us our money goyim and we'll give you free gains

yeah ok schlomo

So this is basically loaning your coins for pumps, then being used as a bagholder right?

>but thats a temporary loss, monthly stats don't lie
you're a dumbass, if you look at the traders' profiles they have only been trading for like the past 2-3 months. That's not enough of a sample size to be considered "statistics"

wait do you actually have to send them your money? I thought you just observe other traders and do the same trades as them, but on your own trading accounts on bittrex and whatnot

lol no you have to send your BTC to their proprietary bullshit and do it from there

No, the system automatically copys trades for you. You can choose to extend a trade, or end a trade based on your own judgement.

1broker matches the usd/gbp/yen/whatever equivalent of your BTC and adds/removes btc from your account immediately.

no, what you've described is what intelligent people do, this is for low IQ subhumans

Just started this today. You copy another trader's order open and close;you copy their success and they get a sliver of the gains. Follow popular ones for free money.

Is there a way to see what trades people are making without signing up? Or are you cucked into sending your coins their way

Wow funny that I'm OP and I got banned for posting a ref link, but now a mod has changed the link in op to

1broker.ml which is a domain he bought that redirects to his ref link on 1broker. Amazing stuff janitor user!

Remember to use my ref instead of the his guys

High risk (4, 5 risk) say only put up 5% what you have per their trade (they follow this 5% rule too so they dont get wiped by a 70% loss).

Set max trades for like 10/day to get a feel. Check active traders too, some guys stop for a month at a time

He lost 200% in 2 days but is still up 690% this month. Hang on, average out, only put up 5%/trade and average out

this is a fucking bucket shop

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucket_shop_(stock_market)

enjoy your scams and kys OP for shilling this garbage

im out

wut

You don't have to copy them, look in the bottom left you can see the most discussed trades.

>high IQ people stay up late watching trades and stressing out
>low IQ people do literally nothing and earn free money

rly makes u think

I am OP on another IP rn. I got banner aftr making this thread for posting my ref link

The mod that banned me registered the domain 1broker.ml which he uses to redirect to his own referal link to get around 4chans referal link rule. He banned me and edited the title to get everyone to use his link instead of mine

It's not a bucket shop you cunt go read up on it first

Just to clarify, the real website link is 1broker.com

1broker.ml is not a real website just a domain bought by whatever mod changed the title to lure people into using his ref link

referral links are against global rules. did you really bought anew domain to keep spamming this shit?

report and move on, anons. don't give clicks to this pajeet.

Are you retarded? I'm literally telling you that a moderator added the link to OP after this thread was made.

This thread had no title when I submitted it and got banned... The fake domain in OP was added by a mod

The guy has been at this for 1 month, probably just got lucky on some coin that rocketed and 553 retards are copying him.

I know not many people here know much about fx, so here are the two main things you want to avoid:

-unregulated brokers
-bucketshops

1broker is both of these things. They are not regulated by any authority at all, and may take your money for themselves under any pretext they choose, nobody will care. They make no attempt to even give the semblance of a reputable broker.

they are also a bucketshop. you do not actually trade anything with this 'broker', you are purely betting on price movements through them. they have no liquidity provider, you just 'trade' in their pocket. other brokers with far less red flags than this one have operated for years and then disappeared with all their customer's money. no serious trader would trust these people with money.

there are many brokers who offer direct copying of other traders, or you can even use automated signal providers for free to copy traders on your own, who may not even be using the same broker as you. If you want to copy actual good traders, there are a lot better options than 1broker out there.

literally the only thing 1broker has going for it is that you can deposit and withdraw in bitcoins. their trading platform is named 1gox, do you really want to trust them with your precious bitcoins? I don't fucking think so. if you want to copy trade, go through the trouble of converting to fiat and use a proper broker.

thanks user, i knew there was something fishy about this

I did the same but Robot has nearly made it back on his own.

Don't just copy a single trader, diversify like everything else. I copy a couple low risk guys as well as robot and lumyo

finally someone fucking wrote this

I lost 3 BTC with copying on 1broker

>I have bad risk management therefore 1broker is at fault

Save this post and copy to the next such thread.