I got 1.50 btc to play around for a quick 5-10% What would you veterans suggest. I'm not a noob...

I got 1.50 btc to play around for a quick 5-10% What would you veterans suggest. I'm not a noob. Justget a gander at what you veterans are looking at. How would you play with that 1.50 btc?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DTB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ARK fluctuates between 27 and 33. Buy at 27 and sell at 33. Easy game, easy life.

If you want to tip me whatever you want to tip me tell me so and I'll post an address.

Here comes a poorfag.

>Calls other people poorfags
>While he begs for tips

Looks like the Chinese are getting ready to pump BTS I'm in

1.5btc and he wants you to invest in motherfucking ARK.

I'm right though.

Look at the Ark sell wall, still has that cunt manipulating it

If it is for quick gains, okcash is having a bump now, and you can literally obliterate a wall of them, it is all indications that it will rise by around 90 percent, if it is for a half term, I recommend ark, but beware of Bots, is for long term, syscoin

No you're not. The sell walls are through the fucking nose. On top of that it's bearish.

Yeah and that is why you can take advantage of it, by doing pretty much the same.

You're retarded.

Yeah great retort. No one wants to hold your bags.

It's demonstrably true tho..
You can look at the history yourself.

kek I only have 500 ARK and already got back the initial investment.

See you.

Yes because you recouping your initial investment God knows when really means that OP will now. That isn't how coins work, you fucking retard.

Well, look at the chart. Good night.

Painfully obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

Haha

Convert it to iconomi, imo, and fast. If you've go the stomach for long it's going from $2 now you $100 by year's end. Big news next week..

If you want faster gains get in on sia coin before the end of the day

try for a ~20-30% ??
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DTB

Syscoin
ETH