>put all $1000 into BTC
>create several accounts on various exchanges
>start trading random coins, not really sure what I'm doing
>pretty soon I have 50 different coins
>only $35 of BTC left but not sure
>feel like I've made a profit but not sure
>caught some nice peaks as they were already lifting but no big moons
>too lazy to check my transaction records
>could put it all back in BTC and compare to where I was before but afraid of missing the big one
>don't even care about money because I never want to leave my house and am always taken care of, just want to have fun and feel valuable trading coins
Anyone else know this feel?

>Anyone else know this feel?

I know this feel.

It's just going to go downhill from here OP.

Not familiar with that feel at all

Then again I'm not retarded

Just add up the estimated BTC value on all your exchanges

I know I could but I guess I'm scared too to look

This is basically me. Except I have a girlfriend and a masters degree in some STEMfag bullshit. Still on my parents pay check and NEET'ing it up while playing cryptos. Feels bad man.

No i don't feel this way, you should starrt working out though with your new gains you can buy the best house for you and your mom, new p.c with 1080tis and gym to start getting some muscle gains too . find the motivation friend or when your mother isnt around you will lose everything .

Get your bitcoins back from all the shit coins and invest on DGB,LTC,ETH,ETC and hodl user.HODL some and leave 100 dollars to daytrade for fun.

> crypto gives my life meaning. I dont even want money to spend because im neet and never leave my moms basement. I just jlget a thrill ouut of the researching and enjoy waking up and see if my predictions have come to fruition.
> virgin and no friends

Srs

> tfw crypto gives us a reason to live beyond Veeky Forums and vidya

Get out of crypto while you still can. It's all a fucking scam. I'm 25% in the red and waiting for BTC to go back up.

>being dumb enough to lose money
lol
I sold at a loss for the first time in 4 days of day trading.
The crash only slowed my gains by a bit.

how the fuck can you be losing money in this market?

Are you two being stupid on purpose?

What shit exchanges are you using that don't show you your estimated account value?

How do you lose money in a bull market? Were you stupid enough to short btc or something?

Retard you probably have around 5-10K. If you started in the beginning of May with $1000 and never sold anything you should be at least 500% up.
>t. someone who invest $200 at the beginning of May and is at $1500

This.

You motherfuckers Poloniex and Bittrex both show your account value and if you can't figure it out with fucking Gdax then god help you.

Even fucking Livecoin shows you the value like what the fuck?

Look at your goddamn profits.

Seriously do it. You'll feel less anxious not living in ambiguity. Feeling sorry for yourself is not a way you will ever make progress in life.

Don't be afraid to make potential into reality. What coins do you have?

BUY HIGH SELL LOW. These people are driving the market for us all kek.

I'm using both of those but can't see it

user I refuse to hold your hand. Just start clicking buttons, it's there.

I'll look
Thanks for the new pepe

>Thanks for the new pepe
STOP DILUTING THE VALUE OF MY PEPES YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT.
MODDDDSSSS.

Holy fuck I hate you new "crypto makes me le ebin day trader" fags. You're not cool, you aren't making money.

> masters degree

Doesn't make you a neet. Retard

You can be a neet with a degree. The second E is in education, not educated.

>thebestkindofcorrect.jpeg

and me too. Just finished my master degree but this crypto boom has distracted me from getting a job. My folks are concerned.

I wish I could live comfortably off trading. As STEM grad I can try to get into algo-trading, real quant-trading and not that gunbot stuff that goes off crappy TA