Welcome to the Great War

"Hi i'm Indy Neidell and welcome to the Great War"

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/thegreatwar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a great channel but I do wish he would maybe mention the Middle East, Caucuses and maybe Africa a bit more, it seems to focus on Europe a lot more but great nevertheless

howdy ol indy, oh boy the great war, turmoils rising and descinding, go on tell me more!

It will be really interesting when he has to cover the November Revolution.

I love this man and the entire GW crew desu, because I never realized how insane WW1 was before.

EurpĂȘ was the main theater, everything else was a side sjow
The war was won on the Western Front

>serious tone.
>this is modern warfare.

>hundreds of thousands of deaths and all for nothing

The February one should come this week already

Seriously I'm wondering. How profitable is his YouTube channel? What kind of equipment are they using to make these videos?

I imagine the channel makes quite a lot of money.

Take a look at his Patreon.

patreon.com/thegreatwar

Are they gonna do a world war 2 series 30 years from now?

that would be fucking glorious

It just came out

>10 billion men died fighting for one square inch of land. This truly is... modern war.

Was that the one with the communist jews? (or is it jewish communists?)

>modern war
Aside, it's a pretty good channel remains unbiased and only spouts the facts and he covers pretty much everything going on (most not all of it) it's some good shit man

This was modern war

>and British media outlets ran stories of Russian anti-Jewish poogroooms from 20 years ago as what was being done in Belgium by the Germans

They said that if they would do a ww2 one, it would be in i think in 2019 to commemorate 80 years since it's start

>and I've noticed it's mainly people from the Baltic states, but not to be racist, that comment this often

what is this referring to?
i bet it's some nazi stuff

hi

I'm going to be sad when the great war ends.
I wonder what indy will do afterwards?

That they refer to towns by their old name
>IMMA DISLIKE DIS VIDEO TO SHIW DUPPOURT FOR KINRAD THEN IM GONNA COMMENT AND GET ALL DA LIKES MUMMY WHY DID YOU LEAVE DADDY BEATS ME

Go back to his channel 'it's history' and get mediocre views

Can someone make a We are number one vid, but every one Indy says 'this was modern war'