LTC mooning

>LTC mooning

this is the last coin anybody expected to moon

explain this shit

Noob trap. Will be $5 within a week.

The first page biggest trading forum in China is filled with LTC threads. Chinese are digging LTC before of their engineer Xiensheng. Chinese will support their own.

it's because bitcoin suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Uh no I've said for a few days no LTC will moon for the following reasons

1.) It's a very stable coin who has a very strong floor and is not volatile.

2.) Of the 3 main coins it is the least likely to suffer the ramifications of a bubble pop (less ground to cover in event of a loss)

3.) The Bitcoin hard fork coming up will decimate the value of BTC all summer

4.) LTC will absorb the shock and it's market cap will explode. It will likely triple in price in the next 2 weeks.

5.) When that happens it become parabolic and panic buyers jump in, then we're on a one way rocket to ~300 and 10x gains

6.) Then it possibly challenges the throne if BTC shits the bed

>ywn be rich enough to have taytay be your girlfriend

>1.) It's a very stable coin who has a very strong floor and is not volatile.

Agree

>4.) LTC will absorb the shock and it's market cap will explode. It will likely triple in price in the next 2 weeks.

>5.) When that happens it become parabolic and panic buyers jump in, then we're on a one way rocket to ~300 and 10x gains

Don't these destroy point number 1? I mean, I want gains, but if normies jump and pump LTC, doesn't it destroy its value as stable?

Yep.

Classic LTC.

What the fuck does this coin do that BTC does not do? Why the fuck would you want it. This shite is gonna gonna crash hard or it will be the BTC replacer soon.

It will go to shit again. It is LTC's destiny to be a shitcoin.

>What the fuck does this coin do that BTC does not do?

One word: segwit

it uses a mining algorithm that's incompatible with the miners that are killing bitcoin

>9
Litecoin is basically an upgraded bitcoin. Bitcoin community will split apart and since the normies will have been using ltc as a safe haven for a couple months theyll simply move.

No, it was very predictable - check their roadmap for 2017.

pretttty sure everyone here has been clamouring about this for the past week. I listened and bought more this morn. Thanks biz! Tell me when to sell now k?

sell half at $100

no because it still has that floor that it's been at for quite some time

A coin has to reason to absolutely crash unless there is a reason. In BTC case, the hard fork. LTC doesn't have a reason to fork and is essentially everything that bitcoin should be. If cryptocurrency is to ever be taken seriously it needs a coin like LTC. I think it's extremely possible that LTC will have 1000% increase by end of year depending on outcome of the fork.

Could someone explain why is it stable, and what the floor of the coin means?

The crypto gurus on Twitter were going nuts about LTC yesterday right before it started spiking. TA was bullish plus the rumors about being listed on Chinese exchange and all that. It's a perfect storm of both charting and news.

if you have been following crypto at all, it was totally expected

Which crypto gurus are you following on twitter

If you aren't following anyone start with CryptoYoda1388 and pay attention to the people he retweets, if you like their calls then follow them too. I followed a shitton of people indiscriminately when I was starting out trading, it's a good way to pick up on some TA techniques you might not easily figure out otherwise

Cryptoyoda1338, rather. There's a bunch of fake cryptoyodas including one that's "verified" but isn't actually him. Make sure you get the right guy.