Some of you guys are alright, buy BNT after it hits exchanges and dips al ittle bit...

Some of you guys are alright, buy BNT after it hits exchanges and dips al ittle bit. 2x ICO price or below is a great entry point if it ever goes that low.

The Jews already took all the profit goyim.

I'm going to enjoy this meme for years to come.

F U C K O F F

U

C

K

O

F

F

Thanks for the heads up. I was not planning to buy as I do not trust them, but If I can get a discount the next day I might do

>2x ICO price or below is a great entry point

I really hope it dips so low on the first day, so that i can put all my life savings into jews pockets. I missed ICO because i was wageslaving at that time.

Daily reminder that BANCOR needed the cash from the ICO.

DAILY REMINDER THAT BANCOR CRASHED THE MARKET

goys will be goys

I dont think bancor price will follow the same pattern as all the other recent shit-tokens, when their price was overinflated in first 4-5 hours after being added on exchanges, and then got corrected on the same day. Bancor probly will start from 1.5x and gradually reach 10-20x by the end of the year, just because of the amount in circulation

>2x
It's never going below 10x ico price. Screencap this.

Cmon man, i'm not going to buy this shit for 10x, can it be 1.5x at least for an hour just for me, please?

Don't worry even in shit exchanges, BNT IOU is already at less than 3X, they will be lucky to get 1.5X right off the bat

bancor is literally gonna be the #3 coin behind btc and eth. get ready for 1000x gains boys

Yeah what you're describing is exactly how gno, ant, bat have or are going. I agree that bnt will behave very similarly

are you guys hoping to spread fud on biz so you can get in cheaper on monday? you can't possibly be doing that because that obviously won't make any impact at all.

I hope so too man. I mean it'd be nice if it 10x, but I'm really not worried about holding this token for a very long time and I want more Veeky Forums bros to get rich with me.

capped. I'll give you 1BNT if you're right after 3 days.

What will BNT open at on the exchanges?

It will be 5x-10x for sure.

seems doubtful. Didn't the IPO raise $150 million?
A 1000x gain would mean a market cap of $150 billion, about 4x bitcoin's cap. Maybe in 10 years when crypto hits critical mass.

not sure, but the smart token/contract will go live before any exchanges probably and it will be selling BNT at .01eth. Most likely this will immediately go up due to people buying it at that price. My estimate is anywhere from 3-5x

Bancor will hit exchange at 10x ico and rocket to fucking uranus. Mock my words.

Mike my worse

Capped. Will use it in my thread teaching you how you fucked up when this crashes on exchange.

it can't crash because of the buy wall they'll be setting up. that's what I've heard anyway.

This.
Of course I'd love for it to increase faster but user paints a more realistic scenario.

Why is there so much FUD on reddit?

where to buy?

t. Pajeet

I guess the shilling is meant to create that buy wall. It won't be big enough, no one that wanted this didn't already buy because it was only bought for ICO exchange scam, but it won't work this time

doesn't that put 1eth for 100 bnt? what was the point of the ico then if you can just buy at that price?

because you can only buy at that price for like 3 seconds. people will immediately buy it for that price and then the smart token/contract will increase the price

I see, is the code for this already public?

Exchange price is going to drop like a rock

I think the formula is

They just opened an office on 1234 Shitting St.

>buy bancor
>columbine
I can't tell which is going to be bloodier in the aftermath

so many salty nobancorers itt. don't feel bad you missed the boat yet again. I'll let you have a ride in my lambo if you want

I don't miss boats user, if I'm not onboard it means you have fucked up, you will see.

lol get a load of this guy

How do I buy Bancor

U can buy soon just wait til Monday

The "profit" from the ICO is locked in a wallet that is fucking 100% visible on etherscan. Are you actually trying to convince the chosen few that they should sell their god-coins?
Top kek, buddy. Your FUD cannot convince those more intelligent than you to do anything although it is amusing to see your brainlet attempts. When I am on the moon I'll let you up to shine my shoes.

where ?

Because there is a special breed of homo that transiently drifts between reddit and Veeky Forums.

well they will release a smart token/contract address that you can send eth to and get bnt back. other than that you have to see which exchanges will sell it, so far liqui and hitbtc are the ones I know of that will be selling it.

*Facepalms

this. Look at how IOTA traded at $1.6 billion market cap right after the launch. Bancor is far more popular and useful than IOTA

Was that the office that used to be at 88 Poop Circle?

Bancor gave me the opportunity to buy more cheap crypto? Based Jews.