Why are so many young men reactionary nowadays...

Why are so many young men reactionary nowadays? All they ever talk about is "preserving their culture and people" lmao like what does that even mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vSLHazdR-Y
drexel.edu/~/media/Files/now/pdfs/Institutionalizing Delay - Climatic Change.ashx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lack of pussy

This.

dude bro just crush some puss man then you'll be a cool nihilist like me we're just stardust bro lol chillax smoke some of this stuff

because post-modernism is shitty self destruction and no one wants it

This

This

t. virgins

youtube.com/watch?v=7vSLHazdR-Y

Don Quixote also thought he was subverting the mainstream evil culture. There's no real widespread degeneracy, conservatives are just attacking windmills.

This entire paragraph demonstrates how uninformed and socially isolated you are.

Kek my girlfriend is sleeping next to me while I type this

that's not even a paragraph you thick bastard

antisemites make a shitty video parodying their own imagined version of western society #wow #whoa

Young men always supported tradition.

If thats your strongest objection, im ok with things.

>There's no real widespread degeneracy, conservatives are just attacking windmills.

there's nothing to object to when you don't make any actual arguments bar calling people virgins you woman

>antisemites

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYY

Boredom and the Internet. Most of them are edgy teens disappointed by the official narrative but too lazy to read actual books.
They don't really know that much about 'their culture'.

>Tradions of evropa must be defended, our people must be defended against degeneracy
Lmao who even talks like this?

Do you have a sharpie with you?

>There's no real widespread degeneracy, conservatives are just attacking windmills.

Well if you're a liberal with no morals then degeneracy will never exist so I guess your right.

lmao lmao lmao lol smugfacebookemote.jpg

would you EVER fuck off

>spend your entire life from infancy being constantly shit on by your mother, teachers, the media, etc. for being a fucking white male
>held personally responsible for everything bad that has ever happened since the creation of the world
>blamed for everything wrong with society
>treated like a scapegoat and whipping boy for every grievance
>constantly accused of being racist, sexist, homophobic, rapist, etc by everyone at every opportunity
>don't even get to enjoy your supposed privilege because you're not Chad but average guy, probably awkward and shy
>shut out of every desirable school and career by affirmative action
>struggle at dead end jobs in poverty, obscurity, and isolation
>can't even voice how you feel about this without being defunctionalized if not imprisoned

gee I wonder

>modern Nazis
>tfw most of them use anime/meme/vidya avatars on YT
History repeats itself as farce.

And there once was this Greek guy, and he was like, "Young people act differently!" and he was OLD! And he was old a REALLY LONG TIME AGO! So knock it off, ya silly reactionaries! Nothing is changing, and progress is inevitable!

>by your mother

Lmao like none of that even happens outside of your little fantasy world

>Projecting this hard

>why would a part of society that is becoming increasingly and openly marginalized and being told it's a good thing react in such a way
I wonder.

They typically have some very real grievances, socio-economic inequality mostly. There has been an extreme propaganda campaign going on by corporate America for 50 years now to create reactionaries, polarize them and instill them with a pro-business slave mentality while doing so. They take the poor dumb evangelical Christians and convince them that environmental regulation and healthcare are liberal threats to their way of life.
They are typically reacting to the same problems the radical left is trying to solve. Mostly our socio-economic~ecological mismatch, we lack the ecological capacity for everyone to live a good life.
The reactionaries think they can go back to a romanticized time they see as ideal. Sad, even if it ever was ideal, we could never go back. Things are bad now and they can only get worse, we need novel behavior because the old ways got us where we are and we simply lack the ecological capacity to return to the status quo ante. And the huge rise in reactionaries is all idenitarian politics, divide and conquer tactics from front groups like CATO and heritage

More like the other war round.
The reality has got a much greater share of /pol/-like idiots spouting their nonsense.

>support family
Would you support a family with parents of different races? WHo, you know, married out of love?
>God
This has always been the biggest meme. A world where the ralisation of turning the other cheek has become "cucking". Wonderful
>chivalry
Unironically, institutionalised sexism
>Tradition
see below
>pride in one's heritage
Well. Really, it only counts what values you stand for in the present. One's look at the past is never undistorted and the values you pick from the past can be cherrypicked. There are people who are proud of the liberal tradition and progressiveness of their countries.

Overall, it boggles my mind hard how on Veeky Forums, of all places, people claim to be carrying the torch for god and against degeneracy.
The easiest way of looking at things, for me, has always had a quite traditional touch, actually: How would my family like what I'm doing?
It all comes down to the closest and most basic understandings of being human and acting humane

>phoneposting

>lose the culture war
>"this game is stupid anyway"

really made me think

>ACTUALLY trying to pretend white guilt cuck shit doesnt exist

How fucking stupid are you to actually think this would work?

People desperate to enroll themselves in what they believe might be the "revolution of the century", essentially from lonely people on the internet seeking out something to which to pertain. SJWs have this with their faggotry, justifying their cause with every little thing that might upset them and naming it the patriarchy, and now so do male virgins with the "alt-right".
Can't blame them. It's a quick way at believing that you're superior to the rest what with knowing of "conspiracies", and "Jews", which is also why every sociology student becomes a Marxist considering that its a narrative that refines what little they know of history, like /pol/tards and the news.
>heh I'm better than the normies cause I know the joos did this

So just people being silly, and internet echo-chambers letting it happen.

>They take the poor dumb evangelical Christians and convince them that environmental regulation and healthcare are liberal threats to their way of life.
what the fuck are you even talking about you sanctimonious queer

>There has been an extreme propaganda campaign going on by corporate America for 50 years now to create reactionaries

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

marxism is fucking stupid and is dead and burried user. deal with it

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA the fucking victim complex you have

My mother was a feminist. She hated all males and made sure I knew that included me.

>literal Marxist attack squads roaming American cities
>HURR IT'S DEAD AND BURIED
You are delusional

Many things
Here is an example
drexel.edu/~/media/Files/now/pdfs/Institutionalizing Delay - Climatic Change.ashx
Did I hurt you?

>its a "middle class 20 year old rubes try to psycho analyze people who dont subscribe to their retarded world view" episode

Im still waiting for the classic "repressed homosexual" meme to show up here

>kikes and niggers talking about a victim complex

So enlightened, thank you for posting this it really made me think.

fuck off TJ, shove another banana up your hole

>>modern Nazis
No such a thing.

I've never read Marx.
I am genuinely curious and asking without any intention of reproaching you: how am I a Marxist?

Global rule #3

>SJWs and the alt-right are representative of the left and the right as political parties
>suscribing to either the left or the right means that you suscribe to the ideas of the SJWs or the alt-right
>implying hating both makes me a centrist
My, oh my, why don't you kill yourself?

>It's not fair how people blame white people and men for everything
That's very much true
>So as a response, we should be incredibly racist and LARP about a magical fantasy time that we aim to live in. 14/88 Hail Evropa
Oh...

>nazis not being beta in their first incarnation

Of course they are the same. Both ultimately lead to totalitarian governments. Both are bad. And this retarded picture is clearly biased. Why is the left-wing guy so ugly?

>flames
mook really needs to update the rules

cry about it faggot

>Your perception of reality is this warped

How about providing some actual examples of "Corporate America" pushing reactionary politics instead of just regurgitating shitty leftie memes.

Hint: Commies and Anarchists don't get fired from their jobs.

>implying reactionaries are the same as neo-nazis

Pretty spooky stuff if you ask me. They care more about their dumb culture than they do anything else.
>implying Western culture is not slowly destroying itself through corruption and decadence

I've just given you a great one

>Reactionaries are not racist

Your picture is an obvious method to drive people into extremism. As noted.

actually, the market has been over-saturated for years And that is the real reason why.

it's the fact that it's entirely hedonistic, nothing long term ever comes of that promiscuity (like marriage [which itself has become a joke, 50% divorce rate] or even reciprocal relationships) so people feel empty and try to fill that emptiness with radical self affirming ideology.

Simple. You're just plain wrong.

>REEEEE! Why is the zeitgeist of the western world turning away from my out of date leftist views which have been in effect for the past 70 years and have sucked shit or outright failed miserably?!?!?

this thread is fucking gay

>Environmental regulations
>Healthcare
>he thinks Reactionaries are republicans
>Being this much of a shitlib

Most reactionaries either don't care about these issues or actually support them.

No I have no interest in being a martyr. When you've actually been fucked over by society you just want to check out. I'm not sticking around the west. There's nothing worth fighting for here. I'm sure you'll manage fine without me.

Multinational Corporations are liberal. When NC passed a law saying you must use the bathroom of the gender you were assigned at birth they had the equipment of international sanctions thrown upon them.

Likewise corporations like target instantly got behind trans gender maymay.

Corporcracy and liberalism are the same thing.

am I back in 2008? what's with all the retards trying to shit on muh evangelical christians

you have to be pretty fucking stupid to think anyone on Veeky Forums matches that description

>racism is bad
Thanks for the lesson in your morality. I was referring to 14/88 in your post specifically but I suppose to you anyone who's "racist" (which is 99% of groups in human history) is a neo-nazi

The worst thing is this 'altright' movement is actually spreading to nonwestern countries, asian countries like China/Japan now has equivalent of altright internet right wing memes, and its IRL presence is much stronger than in the west, we basically have right wing version of antifas harassing minorities in the street

>am I back in 2008? what's with all the retards trying to shit on muh evangelical christians

they want to be anti-religious to virtue signal "muh reationality" but dont want to shit on islam since its a brown people religion and they are scared they will be perceived as racist for doing that

>wanting what your ancestors had freely and openly without confrontation is radical

This is such a stupid picture.
>we've already done it, now you try!
Modern liberals are NOTHING like the communists. Where did this idiotic meme come from?

>my carefully crafted propaganda image shows otherwise

>right wing version of antifas
So fascist?

Trumps reactionary campaign ("MAGA" is archetypical reactionary, don't even try to argue against that) ran heavily on environmental deregulation, and you are right, they mostly don't care, which is where the propaganda really works.
>wasn't a reaction against healthcare.
Oh boy, I forgot you were still learning ABCs when the tea party reaction was astroturfed

>we basically have right wing version of antifas harassing minorities in the street

>making shit up on the internet

pretty much every single one of these "TRUMP RACIST ATTACK MINORITY" stories are bullshit

Netouyo on 2chan predate /new/ and /pol/ by years. if anything Japan exported the phenomenon to the West.

Youre not persecuted, shut the fuck up your snowflake baby. Like your life seriously isnt that bad.

Reactionary satire is literally retarded.

>& Humanities

no I mean in Asia, Im chinese, same trend in east asia and southeast asia

China is affected by western memes to become right wing

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Trump is somewhat of a paleocon which is inherently libertarian/classical liberal as is America. If you go to Europe the reactionaries support environmentalism. You think they want their ancient forest torn down to put up McDonald's or refugee center?

You're really brainwashed/unknowledgable on what reactionaries stand for if that's the case. Economically speaking distribution, corporatism (not corpocracy), localism, ludditism and conservationism are all hallmarks of the true right.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK TRUMP!

Please keep denigrating me and dismissing everything I say to show everyone how good I have it.

Youre right. As long as we have you inside on Veeky Forums our streets are probably safe.

>China is affected by western memes to become right wing
I doubt the Party will let that happen, they'll just censure it.

Lmao, that isn't even a relevant issue to most hard lefters. Yeah of course a corporation is going to take the opportunity to look good in the public eye when doing so is that easy and inconsequential.
Forgot about the hundereds of millions of dollars the funnel through ALEC and conservative think tanks like US chamber of commerce, heritage foundation, CATO institute, CEI, reason, to literally buy your opinion.
Shit even the fucking world bank pretends to be "fighting climate change and poverty"

Wah! Wah!

>no I mean in Asia, Im chinese, same trend in east asia and southeast asia

fuck, so are they karate choping any pale face they see?

Yes verbally reducing me to the status of a baby shows how high status I am.

it means what it means sven

I would add to this distributism, and protectionism as true right economic values.

Wah! Wahhhhh!

not history

Many people are disillusioned with both the status quo and the reality-denying extreme left (which is more and more the status quo).

So they turn away from that, but in the process of that they are preyed upon by people with an agenda and convinced to take up their cause.

e.g. when /pol/ was relaunched for the final time Stormfront was caught actively trying to infiltrate it and seed their racial ideology in the minds of /pol/ posters. And nofap christcucks also stepped in and tried to convince those people that the European tradition embodied in their current culture wasn't one based on individualism and search for truth as in classic Europe or (post-)Renassiance Europe, but actually the mad ravings of an apocalyptic jewish death cult from the dessert.

"preserving their culture and people" means whatever bullshit they were tricked into supporting when they became disillusioned with the status quo, typically cuckstianity and white supremacism

Corporations using globalism and open borders to get slave wage third workers to build their cheap shit is a liberal value.

Your bullying me has proven that I am not a victim.

I like how right wingers are so detached from reality, memes are ther only way of diseminating information. Fake news doesnt even describe it, because you cant even hack that, youre literally sub-news.