Wait, I just started reading about this cancer. Can someone tell me I'm wrong

Wait, I just started reading about this cancer. Can someone tell me I'm wrong.

You need to use some faggot browser called "Brave?" that no one knows and blocks ads but you can choose to see ads to get some coins. Tbh this looks like a recipe for disaster

1. No one is going to use Brave browser
2. The coin is now dead

You mean you didn't like the Road map that was made by interns?

This is the way a stupid person thinks. Pretty cool he typed it out for us.

Fuck it, I'd turn on ads to see a bit of crypto. Every fucking pajeet in the world will be using this for their meal ticket.

You know they will just make a plugin for chrome to make free crypto, but even brave is not bad. Same functionality as a stock download of chrome. If you don't use plugins it it basically the same shit.

I bet google's paying attention to this.

Should I chuck $100 oz fag dollars on this?

When BAT moons I'm going to get a tattoo of the logo on my tummy and have your entire family suck my dick. I'll upload it for you OP.

stupid fuck, not knowing how heavy adtech really is

You don't understand how stupid normies are, most of them don't even understand how to install a adblocker. Now you get a browser that automatically blocks ads and popups? ez profit

The cryptos that lack technology are just gobbled up and people buy like crazy. The coins that implement any technology are immediately misunderstood and rejected until people get to see how it works once it's too late for them to invest. BAT is a better idea than 99% of cryptos. It is fantastic as an ETH based technology, people just dont understand what this will mean in later months.

They're also working on plugins for existing mainstream browsers (which honestly should've been the focus from the start, a browser isn't something you just do as a side project for your advertising business, even if half the owners are mozilla founders...).

Honestly, it could probably even be done without plugins just using javascript and botnet-tier tracking.

Google has a record of acquiring much shittier startups desu.

Research the coin before fudding it buddy. They're going to add extensions to Chrome and Firefox, so it won't just be their browser.

I always buy into stocks/coins that I use/enjoy and it's paid off for me. Free money to browse all day and watch some ads? Sounds good to me.

It's a bad idea.

Google won't allow it, and will put pressure on advertisers.

People like looking at ads for .00001 cent an ad?

Fuck off BAT.

Gotta be 'Brave' to throw your money into this.

>Google won't allow it, and will put pressure on advertisers.

How does one put pressure on customers?
This is not how it works.

>People like looking at ads for .00001 cent an ad?

How did you derive that? Read the white paper, the business model is anything but rigid.

The ad market will reach $80 billion by the end of the year, with projected doubling by 2020. It is a match made in heaven for the two blooming markets that are ads and crypto.

Again, take the time to read the whitepaper. There is a lot of strong argument thought put into it.

Hah, even if I had 0.0001 per ad I have seen in my life, I'd have a few hundred dollars. Don't worry, it will be more than that. Do you just want to deny that you can make money from this? More productive than not being paid.

You cannot cash out the tokens you get by viewing ads
You can only donate them to websites

Theres already been websites that do that. Install a plugin and get paid to allow ads through.

Why does it need to be a coin also?

You know that you can't keep/trade the coins you make by watching ads, right? You can only give those coins back to websites.

>Brave browser
It's only selling point is it blocks ads.

>You can optionally enable ads and get an untradeable version of BAT that can only be used to support...ads.

Who the fuck would do this? Watch ads to thumb up ads? This will be a MASSIVE failure and a prime example of poor thinking in the shitcoin shakedown to come.

>still buying BAT coin

please, don't be this retarded people

Actually laughed out loud. You're saying I can't cash out something that's being traded on exchanges as we speak? New level of fudding.

Shhh, let the FUDing continue, let it hit 5000 sats before it moons.

The brave browser plugin only earns BAT tokens specifically for content providers, not the people who watch the ads

You got shegged lad, lel

I bought in at 9000 and sold at 13000, don't worry about me lad, lel.

Users also earn tokens by opting in on ad display.

They can contribute the tokens to publishers, either as a support or to get access to premium content (or other virtual goods).

This is the make it or brake it part for BAT. They are trying to create an ecosystem of users, publishers and advertisers that will grow organically.

I also suspect they will offer some kind of 'token-to-fiat' monetization fork down the road. Either to increase exposure and adoption or as a last pump before all goes south. Bit of dirty tactics, but used across the board.

what? seriously?

As far as I can tell, users earning BATs are unable to use them for anything but purchasing services/paywall bullshit so no transfer to exchanges
This makes me sceptical of the coin's future

>1. No one is going to use Brave browser
Some schmucks might, and that is enough for advertisers

Bide your time

>bat is good