Why does Europe have so much more famous intellectuals than USA

Why does Europe have so much more famous intellectuals than USA.

If you tell me to name european ones I can do it easily: EU has Nietzche, Plato, Newton, Einstein, Galileo, Aristotle, Tesla, Archimedes, Shakeaspeare, Michelangelo, Darwin, Marie Curie, Socrates, Bach, Pythagoras, Beethoven, Kant, Hippocrates.

But what does USA have ?

Fucking Thomas Edison who is known for the electric bulb (something he stole lul) and the phonograph which was not even the first first sound recording device (see gramophone by Emile Berliner)

I don't know how to tell you this, but the United States of America is a fairly young nation. It saddens me you had to get this information from a Taiwanese porcelain doll conference.

found the burguer

European here. Edison didn't steal his lightbulb. He wasn't the first person to invent a lightbulb but he was one of the first to invent one that you could actually manufacture and sell.

Einstein and Tesla moved here so we must have been doing something right.

Epic bait but here's your (you)

>Eli Whitney
>Ben Franklin
>Henry Ford
>Wright brothers
>Military innovations from the fine folks at Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Bath Iron works among others

Just to name a few of the more notable ones. If you actually think America has no intellectual tradition you're just willfully ignorant.

t. Cletus Burgerson

yeah avoiding total war like a jew avoids taxes

Not being Nazi Germany in Einstein's case but you certainly have a point.

>ancient greece
>european
classical civilization was mediterranean, not european

>Eli Whitney.
>Henry Ford
>Wright brothers
>Military innovations

Those are inventors faggot. They just applied previous knowledge to make useful stuff didnt come up with any new knowledge like Beethoven or Nietzche lul

>Didnt do anything different that you were doing it was just Europe having wars
>we did something right

kek

I hate to say it but if you think that musicians artists and playwrights are "intellectuals" you are sadly mistaken. Look at Modern Hollywood or any modern art exibit. Do you really think these people have any more knowledge or insight than you or I?

because the USA only started to become a powerhouse at the turn of the century and they fell for the analytics joke

Comparing Bach to jewllywood "musicians"

lul

John Williams will probably go down in the list of great composers.

The US is a nation made up of europeans too poor and stupid to survive in Europe.
This is why Jews, Chinese and Indians outclass them in literally everything.

European here.

Fuck off back too /int/ or /pol/ we don't need Veeky Forums dragged down to this sort of shit, there's boards for international shitposting competitions already.

Hurrr what is American philosophy, literature, ideology, art, cinema, etc

>Nietzche
>Darwin
>intellectuals

John Dewey and education,
Joseph Campbell and mythology,
B.F. Skinner and psychology.

Not to mention Jefferson, Thoreau, and the various founders of the American schools of philosophy: Behavioralism and Pragmatism.

WC Handy, John Williams, Thomas Jefferson, Edgar Allen Poe, Robert Frost, Elijah McCoy,
Georgia O'Keeffe, and Adam Fucking Smith.
Then there are the hippy generation with people like Timmy Leary. I could even include Charles Manson or David Berg. Martin Luther King Jr. Malcom X, Chomsky, Are you even sentient?

From a rhythmic perspective, the rap is more complex in this case.
Mainly because there's no libretto to compare what I assume is little wayne's verbal diarrhea too.

>Adam Fucking Smith.
This is not even satire anymore.

Nietzche was an intellectual whether you agree with him or not; he was a professor by the age of 22 and spent his whole life working professionally in intellectual pursuits.

Intellectual isn't a compliment, it's a descriptive term.

Perhaps because you're 1. Uneducated and 2. Equating an entire continent with 3000 years of history to a single country with barely 200 years of history.

or maybe because burguers are just inferior to eu

But over half of the great people you've listed came before the US ever existed. Besides, the US has won more Nobel Prizes than your top four nations combined. Our culture has dominated world culture through film, television, and music through the 20th century to today. Our athletes win more Olympic medals than any European country by far. Our countrymen invented flight, and we put the first men on the moon. We've put our best foot forward and we've become the most powerful country in the world. Sure, claim that the US has no culture. Our culture has always been and will always be beating Europe at everything they've ever attempted.

>Our athletes win more Olympic medals than any European country by far

Comparing a 324,420,000 inhabitants 9,833,520 km2 country to countries like France with only 66,991,000 inhabitants and 643,801 km2

Its like comparing USA vs Cali kek

Be fair and compare USA to Europe as a whole

>Compared an entire continent with 3000 years of history with a young 200 years+ country

>Comparing the old continent with a relatively new nation

Beethoven was American dumbass.

Because the US is known for Pragmaticism, rather than Dogma. Hell, look at Lincoln. Fucking hated black people, and wrote letters saying he would send the nignogs to africa because they were a pollutant on free labor. That just becase he wants to free them and send them back, he didnt want to go digging in the angola gold of a beautiful house slave kept by a master for breeding

Europe has had insitutions of higher learning since the middle ages,the US was created by protestants only interested in money

because they get assassinated

>he can compare a continent with thousands of years of rich history to the US, which has been around for not even 250 years and it's fair
>if I compare the US today vs Europe today it's suddenly unfair
Don't tell me to be fair if he won't be.

lmao, you somehow managed to list 18 European intellectuals and not a single Frenchman.

Francophobia is an illness.

Americans are subhuman

A better comparison would be the US vs Latin America.

But nice bait, anyways.

>Burguers