Tfw work at a computer store

>tfw work at a computer store
>scumbag miners come 1st thing in the morning to look for RX580s even though there's no way of knowing when we'll be getting them again
>No RX580s for AMD gamers

The Scumbag aura radiates from them, its disgusting.

Niggers are buying hardware to use it? That sucks.

Forgot to mention this.
>See them trading business cards sand saying "lets all become millionaires!" out loud.

You kidding me, m8s?

They end up returning the cards before the 30 days return limit after they've used em for their mining. In true scumbag fashion.

What do you care, from a stores point of view, as long as your making sales and in turn profit, who cares what the cards are being used for. They could remain unopened in someones basement, that cold hard cash is in the owners hands.. and enables your store to run and pay you?

If you had a brain, as soon as they come in, buy them for wholesale price or store discount, and then resell for extra profit privatly because they're in demand?

Stop bitching and starting using your brain.

Why would they return them? That's fucking retarded.

>Le miners are scumbags we need dem cards fer our important gamershit XD

Do they wear suits to make these purchases?

Let me guess, you're a miner right?

Is it bad if I leave my GPU on 100% load forever?

They do wear shades indoors which is questionable at best. ;^)

No, but I have no personal beef with miners. I may consider trying it, but I've been doing pretty well so far just investing in cryptos.

Point is: What people do with their hardware, or anything they buy, is their business.

Unless you are personally involved in a business venture with someone, what you think of their purchase decisions means jack shit.

Opinions of weeb wagecuck gamershit faggots such as yourself are especially worthless.

>Hating vidya and animu/mango

Get /Out/ta here m8.

Still better than playing some faggot video game with overkill graphics

I assume to get their money back after using an expensive product

>return after 30 days
shit, that's brutal. I hope this doesn't cause a problem for retailers. I wouldn't want GFX cards back that were run for 28 days mining overclocked at probably max load.

Cope

>Get /Out/ta here m8.
No.

You're the faggot who's whining about what types of people buy products which products at whatever shit store you wagecuck at.

How does this thread even belong on a business board?

arent amd cards shitty anyway? i thought the superior choice for gamers were the current nvidia cards

It does make me wonder what the best buy employees thought of me, but I'm making passive income while they work retail do I don't think too hard about it.

No. RX 470 + can run every game in 1080p at 60FPS

The 480s and 580s aren't that bad and are at a much better price then the 1070s/1080s for the gamer that must be careful with his money. Not everyone is making loads of money.

Yes.
Even with amazing cooling you should give it a break every now and then.

fuck u bitch i just wanted to say i hate all that shit too. you faggots are weird as fuck with your gay ass anime

>gamers
>going to a computer store
are you braindead?

wait tell me why you are working at a computer store, you must be like 18 years old or something.

I guess you've never heard of Steam before? Or PC games for that matter? In fact, a lot more people are building gaming pcs as of late but aren't able to score the GPUs they want because of the miners and have to settle for less or even old refurb 970s. But I guess you wouldn't know that?

>Person A uses hardware to make money
>Person B uses hardware to fuck off

Which one is the faggot?

gamers order their gear online. why the fuck would you spend that much more and have to physically carry/pick out the shit yourself? i'm guessing you've never heard of google?

Its inconveniences the person who's using it for its intended purpose since they can't obtain one when they're sold out due to miners rushing every morning at opening and grabbing them. They're made for gaming and not for filthy miners.

Let me guess, the next thing you're going to say is the gamer should be going every morning too lest they lose out and mining is just as important if not moreso just because someone makes money off of it.

IMHO, the gamer should be getting the cards made for them.

Some people like to go to stores where they give out deals like coupons/combo deals that aren't offered online. Some people like to compare in person the different cards. Brick and Mortar isn't dead just yet.

yeah fair enough, im not quite up to speed with card performance but thats what it seemed like last time i looked at it

the 1070/1080s are expensive as fuck. i cringe every time someone tells me that they bought one of those high end cards that cost 1k+

>using it for its intended purpose

Yeah, cards should only be used for games and not anything else like video rendering/encoding/processing, 3D rendering, graphic design, GPGPU/CUDA/accelerated computing, crypto mining, etc.

They're only for gamers fuck anyone who buys them for any other purpose, we're clearly better than them.