I keep hearing that Antshares is the Chinese Ethereum

I keep hearing that Antshares is the Chinese Ethereum.

Are people just fucking shilling?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AntShares/AntShares/wiki/Whitepaper-1.1#i
news.bitcoin.com/chinese-government-blockchain-whitepaper/
youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
antshares.org/Home/new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno, I'm just following the trends and it's working out so far

>tech is legit
>backed by Chinese govt
>partnered with Alibaba

>up 100% in 2 days and still pre announcement
Sounds good to me. Wish I bought more. Gonna buy more during this dip now actually

Same here. Still kicking myself for not putting in .1 BTC more this morning.

How much you in? Got 2471 ANS

The nice thing is that the coin creates the currency, so there is no need to mine or scale.
ANC is created from the ANS in your synced wallet and used for the gas/trans fees.

Pretty sweet for investment to be honest, as at least you know youre not going to be flooded with coins to make your stack value half.

Damn son! Going to the moon with that! I've only got a little over 600 right now.

Well going against my better investment judgment, I bought at the small dip. Seems likely I'll lose money in the short run but this FOMO is real

4k here, just bought some more during the dip

If this shit can actually hit something like $10 I'm gonna be so fuckin happy

It looks like the whales have come for a swim, let's see how this plays out...

This shit is gonna be big.

>Ethereum
$7 next year

Go short it to $8?

Nah?

Nah.

aw man i bought 300 at 1.4 when the last thread about the counter was here several days ago... Should've bought a millionz

I don't know shit but this is no pump and dump shitcoin. There is btc volume in this thing.

It's basically Chinas answer to Ethereum, it also has a set coin limit from inception that creates it's own usable currency. The wallets are the miners of the currency, so it is autonomous and future proof. This is the shit and it's going to moon.

So, by holding AntShares, you get a second, difference coin?

Seems convoluted.

this will be worth $50 next June screencap this

github.com/AntShares/AntShares/wiki/Whitepaper-1.1#i
There are two built-in assets on Antshares: the Antshares and the AntCoins. The Antshares represent ownership of the Antshares Blockchain and are used for elections, bookkeeping and generating AntCoins as dividends. While on the other hand, the AntCoins are about the right of using the Antshares Blockchain and are used to pay systemic fees.

Antcoins seem to be like eth gas

>chinese govt backing
>an untraceable cryptocurrency
>in the land where internet is censored

This is like saying jews endorsed and helped fund the gas chambers, you pea-brained idiot.

He's talking shit, it's nothing to do with alibaba or the gov

its hard to find info on this because so little is translated.
>onchain creates antshares
>onchain partners with unionpay
>unionpay operates under control of government

>onchain participated in news.bitcoin.com/chinese-government-blockchain-whitepaper/

Topkek.
Of all the partnerships, you try and link one to the Government...

All financial bodies are under government control, the world over.

that's the partnership he is specifically doubting so why would I try and link a different one?

All fiat based payment institutions are governed by laws and have to be controlled to some extent.
Linking a partnership to one of these with the pretext of making it seem like the Antshares is somehow now linked to the chinese government is laughable.

Fuck off now you BTC shill.

Back to the ATH it is again. This shitcoin has momentum. Fug.

All companies in China must enter a partnership with the government with the exception of start-ups of whom can receive a generous loan from Government banks, which can be paid back in shares, if the company is deemed successful or promising. This is smart dictatorship.

Foreign companies must enter a 49/51 partnership with any Chinese company of their choice, but the Chinese company (and by extension, the government which owns a percentage of those shares) just about has full control.

It's actually a very interesting and protectionist system, fair play to them. This is what Trump means about the "unfairness" of it all - but the American public are too stupid to comprehend the capito-communist system of China.

t. intl. business development graduate

Thread theme, because chinks are still despicable as a people:
youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

Buy volumes are a lot higher than the sell.
Let's aim for the moon guys.

I've watched the green turn the red green twice. This coin has power.

>weak hands twice and sold only to buy back in again ATH

>bought at .00136
>weak handed at .00127
>got back in at .00121
>weak handed at .00126
>fuck hands all in at .00128
>no hands at .001385

HODL

>tfw 5 hours late to the rocket launch

>above .0014 right now

Look mom, no hands!

>pls be up when I wake up

I bought yesterday at .0008 went to sleep and woke up this morning to a nice payday.

Man i shilled ANT to you lads about 5 days ago, hope some of listened ant have made some bank

literally 20% up in last 2 hours, fucking kms

Never buy
At an all time high

BUY HIGH

SELL HIGHER

.0015 hit

If you buy now you're a retard, at least wait till chinks go to bed and buy during that dip

Usually I would agree but this hasnt chinked since .00129, by the time it does it could be .0018 to buy.

or buy now, sell before chinks go sleep, buy again during dip

Ha sorry misread :)

I would normally agree with this, but it just keeps going up.

300k tomorrow

ITS DIPPING SELL SELL SELL

In less than 5 dias will be supported by Microsoft.

LINK to the announce: antshares.org/Home/new

Microsoft Speakers are PIC RELATED

HUGE DIP NOW BUYBUYUYUY

Look at that beautiful support for that huge dump.

I love this coin.

Anybody selling on yunbi?

man ,i want to buy this shit ,but never drops ,aaaaah ,but no way i am trow money in ATH

Y'all niggers heading for a bull trap

If that was you, I did and I've 2x already. Thank you.

>Buying Chinese anything

I would not care if it is. Never trust a chink.

Do you really believe this is the top? Pic related

Thanks bro I bought some around that time so it was probably you

It's sturdy as hell, each sell wall dump has been chewed through with good support bringing the price back up within a few mins. This isn't a trap my friend, this is the elevator doors opening.

This!

Wew look at that support to .00145

Market cap dropped by ~$17M last 30 minutes, I'd sell and buy back lower. Last chance to sell before it dips to ~130k

Yes someone dumped a wall and it got chewed, watch that cap move up again, it's already recovered 50% of that drop.