COLONIZED thread

COLONIZED thread

Why did native women lusted so much for Spanish men?

They actually didn't. Stop swallowing propaganda and go read a book.

BIG YURO COCKS
LITTLE NATIVE DICKS

> Why did native women lusted so much for Spanish men?

Dude, they were probably 10-15 cm taller than Mesoamericans and had much more muscle mass because they had far more animal protein in their Old World diet.

> They actually didn't.

lol, like 99% of current mestico genetics are maternal native with fraternal Spaniard.

Hypergamy.

Also Indians are manlets.

>They actually didn't
How so? Most native women preffered an Spanish husband and Pizarro for example was having an affair with an Incan princess.A whole new race was created from native women lust

and that race is trash tier as we know, nothing good comes of racemixing.

COLONIZED is WM/BW + WM/LW

goat desu

You mean paternal, not fraternal. Judging by your poor grasp of Latin-derived English terms I assume you're some sort of smelly dumb redneck from Arkansas not worth of my time.

COLONIZED

Based Willy spreading French Civilization to filthy Anglo's.

I am actually African.
My father is European and my mother from Ghana.

anglo-saxons are fucking pussies.

He is right though. All mestizos were born out of Spanish men +native women marriages

>Dude, they were probably 10-15 cm taller
>Also Indians are manlets

>"Among the men, these traits are generally found : some are tall some are short, some are fat some are thin, some are brave some are not, some have an average height and some not, some are handsome and some are not."
- General History of the Things of New Spain, Tenth Book by Friar Bernardino de Sahagun, Sixth Chapter

>"The people of this land are well made, rather tall than short. They are swarthy as leopards, of good manners and gestures, for the greater part very skillful, robust, and tireless, and at the same time the most moderate men known."
-Chronicle of the anonymous conquistador, Third Chapter

Have you ever been to South Dakota? Go and tell me Injuns can moderate themselves, especially in terms of the drink.

>You will never be the Ottoman Sultan and fuck your multiracial haram with your big white cock

Not fair, lads.

I'm sure not all, but the vast majority. For example in Colombia nearly 60% of the population has r1b paternal lineage.

COLONIZED

> not worth my time
user, this is Veeky Forums, not Harvard. Colm the fuck down.

>I'm sure not all
>This grammar
M8 stop denying the obvious. Indios got cucked. Native women were mostly concubines and tried to marry any Spaniard at any cost while native men were working in a mine,in a convent or in a plantiation being miserable

>Why did native women lusted so much for Spanish men?
>A whole new race was created from native women lust

>According to the Borah and Cook, who calculated this estimate, "this was one of the worst demographic catastrophies of humanity". They also argue that the depopulation that took place in the 16th and 17th century caused the replacement of indians by a mixed population. Since the diseases introduced from the Old World affected mostly the indigenous population, the mixed population increased, which is explained by decease rates of these groups rather than the birth rates.

Women are worthless whores
>foreigners invade your land and kill your family members
>hehe so strong and alpha gonna fuck him ;)

no loyalty, no honor, giving them the rights to vote was a mistake this is why I don't believe in any fucking viking rape or russian rape the women just jumped on their dicks willingly

>dude how did the new rulers and elites of Mexico who had hundreds of natives as their slaves get so much sex XD

Just a little reminder. The New World introduced to the Old World only two diseases, one caused by a bedbug and the syphilis, whose origin is still debated.
On the other hand, the Old World introduced all the following at the same time:
bubonic plague
chicken pox
cholera
diphtheria
influenza
leprosy
malaria
measles
scarlet fever
smallpox
typhoid
typhus
whooping cough
yaws
yellow fever

The bubonic plague alone killed 30–60% of Europe's total population in the 14th century.

> General History of the Things of New Spain, Tenth Book by Friar Bernardino de Sahagun, Sixth Chapter

> Chronicle of the anonymous conquistador, Third Chapter

> One strong warrior tribe in the mountains means all Indians across the continent.

>> One strong warrior tribe in the mountains means all Indians across the continent.
Never said that every Indian was like that, I cited two sources that refer to the people in central Mexico. Besides, the Anonymous Conquistador participated in Cortes expedition which ranged from the lowlands and jungles in the Gulf of Mexico to the high forestlands of Tenochtitlan. There wasn't just one strong warrior "tribe" in that area.

>making the species smarter and stronger

>f-fucking whores!

Top kek. Go be beta somewhere else. If ya can't compete and stand out among men ya don't deserve pussy anyway, bitch boy.

t. whore

Nope. Just a man who isn't a pussy. To get women you have to actually act like a man. Sorry that it's hard for you, but you can't blame the world because you never had a father figure who taught you to be a man and have qualities that stood out, so instead yoi wallow in misery and whining like a pussy and women don't like it.

It sucks, but if you man up and become better you can stop this autistic screeching and maybe be worth something in life. If not for women, then for yourself at least.

Shut up spic.

I'm white. But I guess you're just gonna cry like a bitch over nothing.

Projection: the post

-t MGTOW

What? I don't support those idiots. Dropping out of society is what you do when you can't compete and are weak.

Society needs people who will work to improve it, not drop out in in some sort of existential crisis where they say "lol fuck pussy get money".

I usually loathe people who say things like you're "not worth my time" but the rest of the sentence was fire

>who had hundreds of natives as their slaves
Natives weren't slaves though.Women were concubines on their own will and tried to marry a Spaniard through slutness.Native women lusted so much over the Spaniards that the conquistadors were forced to kill the most beautitul ones to show the natives allies that they weren't there to steal pussy.Imagine how hard they were lusting over the invaders for that to happen...

if you want to circlejerk about your collection of golden shekels from other big nosed fellows in order to pretend that your opinion matters more than the average soulless chink, reddit is that way

>vikings
>french

They look smug as fuck.If someone puts an indian wojak crying it would be a great meme

Normans weren't vikings.

Normans were French.

GAULED

The old world was truly filthy and teeming with disease.

Why? is it because they had far more contact with asia/africa?

>s-shut up
fucking rekt lmao

this seems anti-belgian

as it should be.

What the fuck is it with Frenchmen and fucking anything that looks vaguely female? Historically they've been worse for this shit than the Iberians, and if they had had the time, I'm certain they would have repopulated their colonies with mixed race kids, like they did in the colonies they kept (Antilles, Réunion)

>were
We still exist you know

Even Germans noticed this

Barely. They were the most Germanic people living in France

>Germanic people living in France
There is no Germanic in France and there was never any Germanc in France.

What? Just because a few hundreds Norwegians settled in a region henceforth named after them, doesn't mean the local population suddenly became Germanics. Rollo and his men intermarried with the locals and converted immediately and by the time of the Wiliam's conquest of England their descendents were just French. Calling it the "Norman" conquest of England is just bruised Anglo ego.

It's called rape.

Proof?

Sure hans

Ernst isn't even black

my dad is a native mexican and my mom has heavy Spanish ancestry

Europeans typically had more contact with animals than those in the Americas.

The majority of Old World cultures relied heavily on livestock and beasts of burden. The average peasant typically lived with all of their animals, and was virtually in constant contact with them. All of the diseases listed by originate from animals.

On the other hand, the New World had few domesticated animals. Farming there relied on manpower rather than the strength of beasts of burden. People weren't typically in the constant company of animals.

As such, the indigenous population had no exposure to diseases of animal origin, which then meant that they had no immune resistance to illnesses brought over by Europeans.

>Not fucking brown qts
Are you a faggot?

>implying that you wouldn't want some sweet, innocent qt native who is totally enthralled with your exotic (by her standards) countenance and blown away by your technology and standard of living.
what he said

Its the masterdick, they can't help it.

>natives weren't slaves
Are you a retard? Natives were the first people they used as slaves in the Americas fucking idiot.

That's not how you write spanish men were rapists

>That's not how you write spanish men were rapists
>Implying that manlet,poor and ugly indios could even compete

Good dope daaaays.

Who cares what they genetically were?
Fact is that, as said, they spread FRENCH civilization to England, which turned it into a major power (something that centuries of being exposed to viking ""civilization"" didnt accomplish in England).

Is that a joke?

metete un clao por el tajo e la pishula? :(

"Paraguay came to be referred to as ‘the paradise of Muhammad’, for Spaniards there lived openly with large numbers of women. A cleric reported, presumably in horror, that the Spaniards of Paraguay often had up to seventy native concubines, and rarely fewer than five or six." - Edwin Williamson

> One Spaniard, SEVENTY native girls

Holy fucking hell.

We have to go back.

>One Spaniard, SEVENTY native girls
Native women probing r9k right again.They chose to share Chad Pablo than to fuck their pathetic native counter part

I thought it was the other way around cause the old world diet consisted mostly of food made from grains whereas the native Americans hunted for quality meat

History of Spain
>I'm gonna put my dick in it
>Spain no!
>Too late

> I thought it was the other way around cause the old world diet consisted mostly of food made from grains whereas the native Americans hunted for quality meat

That is when concerning USA native Americans who were hunter gatherers.

The Mesoamericans had a shitty diet as as they were also(like Europeans) an agricultural settled people that mostly ate corn with the addition of being incredibly densely populated.

The Spaniards however, had the privilege of at least having rabbits, cattle, chicken and other animal protein at hand during their life.

In fact, you could buy five chickens for a days worth of salary as a Spanish footmen back home.

That's still not how you linguistically express through written symbolic characters that Spanish men were rapists

ITT: People who have read 1491

>The Mesoamericans had a shitty diet

Where are you getting this impresion?
Corn + beans gives you all the protein you need. They also had amaranth and chia, wich are high on protein. They also domesticated turkeys (guajolotes), hunted deer and rabbits and ate specially bred dogs as well. Then they also had fishing, and many many tropical fruits like avocadoes, mamey, zapote. Plus they ate bugs as well, like escamoles and chapulines.

You can google all those names if you care.

Brazilian "racial whitening" policy in the early 20th century was exactly what /pol/ imagines Jews are doing to the Western world, with the races reversed.

Brazilian elite imported millions of white men from Europe and promoted interracial relationships between these men and local brown and black women, believing that given enough time the superior white genes would prevail and the African traits in Brazilian population would disappear. Pic related is how these elites imagined the process.

It backfired. Instead of the intended "black genocide", what actually happened is that the whiteness of these migrants was diluted.

Black genes are expressive. Whoever thought that was a good idea deserves painful execution.

They did it with the assumption that European immigration would continue so the population would keep whitening, which was a good assumption back then, but then WW2 happened (killing all the surplus men who would otherwise migrate), Catholic European nations became developed, Brazil became a shithole and people in Europe stopped having children while the blacks had a birthrate of 6-7 children per woman in their peak (which lasted decades).

T. Will get cucked soon

conquistadors would also take native men and women as slaves. Diaz del Castillo complains on multiple occasions that when slaves were divided up among the conquistadors the officers took the bulk of them including all of the 'pretty Indian girls,' and the common soldiers were left with very little. The implication here is that female slaves were used for sex

>BLACKED
How do you know they're lesbians?

Why did german women lusted so much for Russian men?

oh wow i never knew the source of this reaction image

are those men russian?

Romans dehumanized/alienated slavs by playing up their Asian heritage.

>Romans

I was in like 20 Roman threads at the same time please forgive me.

no worries

Yes good goy. When white people conquer something they cant stop raping all the time, even when 300 years have past from the moment of conquest and war. All the world outside of europe is mixed with white becuse whites are so powerful and also degenerate.

Looks like they're getting ready for the biggest orgy ever.

>blacks had a birthrate of 6-7 children per woman in their peak (which lasted decades).

Blacks are a minority in Brazil by far though.

People who call themselves black are a minority in Brazil.

Most "mixed-race" people and even some whites would be considered "black" everywhere else, though.