Can anybody explain to me why people imagine that there is a ton of Wehraboo praise of Germany on this board...

Can anybody explain to me why people imagine that there is a ton of Wehraboo praise of Germany on this board? I see double the amount of people shitposting about England's superiority or France's natural borders than I see people compliment Germany.

This thread falls under the &humanities category of the board. Thank you for your patience

Overreaction.

fuck off to reddit

>Defending the eternal G*rman

>Was a conservative force in a world of liberal France and England

ridiculing reddit is reddit?

That's why we hate it.

France had the right idea.

>g*rmany

/pol/io sufferers get lost here sporadically. it can be bad some days.

France won WW2 but.

Well a few million frenchies died by german weaponry for your "right idea" and to what avail? You're now either a German protectorate or a US dominion

Because it's not about pure volume. It's about how Hitler a good boi, he dindu nuffin, and how the Wehrmacht was clean, and how awesome the panther/tiger/ other piece of war kit is despite not knowing jack shit about it.

It's just /pol/ colonization attempts, but that doesn't make it any less loud nor annoying.

Wehraboos are to leftypoltards what Jews are to poltards. They believe they've secretly infiltrated every history board and will constantly spout memes. Like dixieboos and ancaps, lefties will create wehraboo bait threads just to whine about them. So to answer your question OP, they're easy targets so lefties WANT to argue with them.

All of which are liberal systems that France embodied.

>g*rms & wehraboos think we'll ever let them talk about shitmany

Huh well can't argue with that lad

I honestly like these subversive memes. Keep making them user

Post-irony really is impossible to argue with, it's a fascinating development in meme technology.

Its just their Cover.

In fact its poles,bongs and frogs frustrated by current events who shitpost here to feel better.

tryhard reddit hate is a pretty good indicator desu

>Germs
Spread disease, cause untold misery, ought to be eradicated wherever possible

>Germany
hmmmmmm really makes you think

Say 1 fact that hitler did wrong you fucking pol denier fucking shill

The majority of germs are either harmless or beneficial for us

this

He lost.

getting oneself occupied is not a "win"

Breaking the Anglo-German naval agreement.

The more I really :think: about it the more I realize how the French Revolution unironically ruined European civilization forever.

Napoleon really fucked everything up. If you never had the french revolution, you would've never had napoleon, and napoleon would have never conquered the Holy Roman Empire.

all of the anti german memes, all of the stupid shit germany did, was because they just wanted to be like the HRE was. the HRE was honestly not a bad government and lasted 1000 years

t.germ

>Finland lost WW2 but.

Shut up, stop assuming people's ethnicity and remember vaccines give you autism