It's happening

it's happening

3/10
gave me a slight adrenaline rush and made me look

Time to fap.
I'm rock hard.
Time to spread semen on my phone.

dgb's journey to the center of the earth?

DGB will be worth $10/coin this time next year desu

only if bitcoin is worth $1,000,000/coin this time next year

>BTC rises
>DGB continues to plummet

fucking how? was the project silently cancelled?

there's the bottom. it has great support. it won't go lower. from now on only up

still made 2500 rupees Sir

>inb4 500 sat

What do you mean how? It's not like people haven't been telling you how all week. But no, just stick your fingers in your ears and shout FUDDERS FUDDERS instead.

up it goes

it's actually mooning right now

Drops all day, goes up like 40 sats.

GUYS GET IN HERE, IT'D MOONING. Lol gimme a break

what matters is your entry point and the trend.

ok. buy when it's already up then and panic sell when it goes down

somebody said that he gave me some free dgb....two times yesterday actually :D
but my balance on that exchange is still the same. feels bad man.

Or I could just not buy this shit coin

is this thing even working at this point :D

Fuck it, Ill just come out and say it

Digibyte is probably the most SAFE "double your money" coin out right now. we all know its going to hit 2000 angain one day, it might be a few months or might be a few days, but it will be there again, and youll be wishing you bought today

Big new coming soon folks. Whales are loading up. We may go sideways for the next few days. But this shits about to fucking go parabolic

Wowwww wery big news any moment today. Thanking me later. Screencap this. Sssh boys, don't talk about our secret coin.

Sauce faggots

MOON MISSION INCOMING

not really, no.

it will never be a safe coin, but you can buy something that actually has growth potential, and if DGB is on another pump and dump, you can buy it that same day.

there's no point in prepurchasing a pump and dump coin unless you're willing to watch the charts every day. and if you do that i hope your time is worth at least $100/hour.

>there's no point in prepurchasing a pump and dump coin unless you're willing to watch the charts every day. and if you do that i hope your time is worth at least $100/hour.
I have a shrine of cum dedicated to DGBchan, you think I need to be at 8oclock sharp at Ben Shekelstein's offices five days a week?

*checks price*

Just bail on it now and wait for it to bounce off of 800. Im a digibro for life but even im parking my sats elsewhere for the time being. There has to be volume on the buy side for anything to happen.

Dgb donations accepted

DKBUuP1qDvXXWCosYZDo881FMkC5hULfTK

It just past the point of no return. 200 btc to absolute zero, massive sell walls.

Got any extra for a fag

D76sTBV3UGgBjvxs2ZYHFwuh2UDum32egm

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

KEEP THE FAITH AND HOLD STRONG & STEADY DIGIMONS.

nothing is happening
thank fuck i changed to sia in time

This is retarded.
You think it was past the point of no return going below 1k?

me too to be honest. dgb is the core currency i'm gonna be dipping in and out of but it's suffered from too much abuse over the past month. it needs to find its feet again.