All citizens, be aware that the vassal, Prince Herod, Tetrarch of Galilee, has come to the city...

All citizens, be aware that the vassal, Prince Herod, Tetrarch of Galilee, has come to the city. By order of the triumvirate, during his residence here, all mockery of Jews and their one god shall be kept to an appropriate minimum.

fuck you just reminded me that rome season 3 would have been about da jewz and the birth of jesus and season 4 would have been about the rise of christianity and the jewish wars

He's not my prince
i didnt vote for him

Probably good the show was killed off when it was then.

they blew through their entire budget and it started to look more like Xena the warrior princess so it was cancelled unfortunateely

>things that never happened

Rome's third season was really shitty.

So you have seen it, then?

Yeah they brought Caesar back from the dead and had him fight Octavian. Also Jesus went to India and shit. It sucked

Fuck you, the part were Octavian Rammed two Biremes together to form a Quadrireme was great.

Did Emperor Julian travel back in time to kill Jesus, only to become the soldier now referred to as Longinus?

>be Jesus go to India
>tell them you are the Son of God
>they laugh and tell you that all is Vishnu and that the world is surely over a few thousand years old
>they tell you that your Divine Father is but an aspect of Brahama
>you are BTFO
>end up poor and shiftless
>begging with the untouchables
>BTFO even harder
>go back to Jerusalem pissed off
>tell them they must institute welfare and share everything with you
>jews lol_nope.jpeg
>romans stab you with a spear and crucify you
>no free programs in Rome

B T F O

N-never speak openly against the Jewish lobby of whatever imperial power happens to run the known world, even if you are a Jew!

This.

>that part when Varus literally lost his legion in Germany

> Herod
> jew

I loved the weird hand and arm movements that accompanied each statement.

Is this historically accurate?

You left out the scene where Marc Antony walks into Jesus sobbing in his bed and says "Jesus Christ look at the fucking state of (You)"

reminds me of that hilariously bad proposed sequel to gladiator.

That sounds fucking terrible and i can only imagine what the ((makers)) of the show would done with that.

Herod's ancestors converted to Judaism and he was raised Jewish. Wasn't an ethnic Hebrew but he definitely followed the religion.

Marc Antony was the best part of an already great show.