This is your last change to get Byteball before it's super expensive

This is your last change to get Byteball before it's super expensive.

It's starting to go back up, because by July 9th, everyone holding the currency gets 20% more (and every month after that too, until all the coins have been distributed)

There have been 6 distributions already, there is probably going to be about 5 more distributions (which means you will double your initial investment)

Also, if you hold a decent amount of BTC, you will also get free byteballs in the distribution.

> Why is nobody here talking about byteball then?
Because they want to keep it a secret, so that they can get more coins for themselves.

> why are you telling us then?
Because I believe that for a coin to be successful, it needs to be distributed to as many people as possible, which is the whole idea behind the free byteball monthly distributions.

Find out more here:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/16720/how-to-sign-a-message-using-bitcoin-private-key
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917687.0
byteballblog.wordpress.com/how-to-get-free-byteballs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>plz buy my bags the post

You just want to have more for yourself you greedy jew

it's up to 0.28
I told you guys to hurry. This isn't coming down to this price again ever

Meh, you get a pretty large amount of free bytes and blackbytes just by linking your BTC wallet to your byteball wallet. No need to buy, it's just more efficient to do so.

>tfw literally made free money with this
I like this thing. I hope it succeeds but I need to stay on the LTC train for now

This.

It's fucking awesome get involved.

He's helping you dumbass.

Do you hold bitcoins? I will walk you through a nice process for free gb and gbb every moon until distro is over.

Best thing going in crypto right now - you get 62 mb and 124 mbb for each bitcoin you hold. That's about 30 bucks a month with 20pc compound interest while distro lasts. If coin value keeps increasing then you'll be a whale in no time.

There's some awesome features as well, it's a great coin - they have anonymous black coins that are peer to peer only and untraceable. You can also make conditional payments through the wallet.

Get in here, it's free gibs for hodlers

can someone explain to me how this shit is more expensive than ethereum and nobody is talking about it?

smart money moves in silence

Step 1 download byteball wallet from byteball.org
Step 2 open wallet and find your address
Step 3 sign your wallet with your bitcoin private key (help in next post)
Step 4 speak to the transition bot in your wallet app
Step 5 input your byteball wallet address and then give it the signature of the buteball wallet address from your bitcoin wallet private key which securely verifies your ownership
Step 6 repeat for all the Bitcoin addresses you hold bitcoin in
Step 7 fill up the Bitcoin wallets it linked to your byteball address with bitcoins
Step 8 wait til full moon
Step 9 snapshot released on July 9th of blockchain (you only need to be holding btc in your wallets during the snapshot)
Step 10 open your wallet about a day later
Step 11 check bitrex.com and look at how good the price is
Step 12 remembe your need byteballs in your wallet to send blackcoin

You made it, you're now a whale.

I've wondered about that a lot. No matter what thread you try to discuss it in, you just get complete silence. Pretty fucked up. Almost as if most of Veeky Forums is composed of whales trying to manipulate everyone else and they don't want people to know about gb.

Step 3

Ok - you either need a bitcoin wallet that lets you create signatures or search for some software that lets you do It offline if you don't know how.

Do not be connected to the internet while you input your private key to sign the address.

Don't tell the byteball transition bot your bitcoin private key

because it's a secret, the less people know about it, the more free gbytes you get.
So basically, greed.

I've been told "shhhh" twice when bringing up the topic

One way
bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/16720/how-to-sign-a-message-using-bitcoin-private-key

Another way
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917687.0

Shut the fuck up op

LOOK! A FUCKING GREEDY BASTARD!
GET HIM!!!
there's also this guide:
byteballblog.wordpress.com/how-to-get-free-byteballs
But it can be improved

So is there any point of getting in if i'm holding less than 1 BTC?

>Step 3 sign your wallet with your bitcoin private key
SCAM

it's free money
yeah, you're supposed to sign it with your newly created byteball address, the one you tell the bot.

Really? That's more than I've ever gotten.

Just talk to the transition bot and follow the instructions.

You don't send them any money. You just have to sign a message (do it in electrum or similar). Then you get free money. I did it a couple weeks ago.

Isnt the whole point of byteball for more people to hold it?

But really, for anyone having doubts, just go here to read more:
(just read the first post, it's very informative)

The main concern I have is with regard to witnesses. Firstly, all witnesses are basically owned by the byteball creator, so there's a 100% collusion rate already. Secondly, 12 witnesses doesn't seem enough to statistically prevent corruption. The desired model is that e.g. 12 different banks come out as witnesses, but they stand to make a lot of money, or could simply be acting upon government orders, by falsifying consistently their reports.
I would like to see a system whereby every address can be a witness and the witnesses are randomly selected with each transaction. Additionally, perhaps 100 witnesses instead of 12. Additionally, there are already fees associated with transactions (as opposed to, say, iota). Either no fees as in iota or fees to fund random witnesses (thereby impelling witnesses to be truthful since they are in principle different entities and have no cooperation channel) seems more desirable.

Don't you idiot - the more people share the more it goes up. Whatever if there's only 3 more distros (5at current rate)

If value appreciates more we all win

Sell your free byteball then and wash your bitcoin with monero if you're that paranoid. You only need your coin in the address when snapshot is taken.

Which means a couple of hours of divking about and enjoy your free gibs

It's not paranoia. The whitepaper itself acknowledges these issues.

what if i don't have any btc in my waller

Then you don't get shit from linking your wallet.
You still get 20% of your holdings extra.

almost at 0.3 BTC now!
I wonder if it will keep going up until the next airdrop

64 mb per bitcoin isn't worth much compared
to 200 mb per byteball (which only costs you 0.3 btc).

You do get quite a lot more blackbyte from linking the btc wallet though don't you? Over 100Gbb per BTC vs 42.2Mbb per Gb.

It will for sure. The ATH was achieved on the last night before it, 0.35. Assuming on the 9th of July we'll go back to testing new ATH on bitcoin, the price can go upwards of 0.4 imo.

Yeah that's the objective - to reward hodlers, of course. Otherwise people would cashout asap to have more bitcoin, don't you think?

For those of you that are wondering, the price will go down for a few days, of course. I bought at 0.29 and only now (I bought on the 7th) I'm starting to have green on my positions, but due to the 20% extra, I could've sold at a small profit when the price was at ~0.24.

With this I'm trying to say - the drop in price post-airdrop will affect your holdings but not for long. For those of you wondering - I'm 20% up, which isn't YUUGE, but it's nice (I linked no bitcoins).

so i have all this shit set up, I have .3 BTC. should I buy one GBYTE with that, or hold it in the linked address? This is a little confusing.

If you want a lot of free byteballs? buy GByte with it, and hold until July 9th
If you want to not touch your BTC? just link them with a signature.

ok i see what you mean now, thank you

Can you clarify if is correct?

I'm actually suspecting that the amount you get per byteball might go up in the next few distributions, rewarding byteball holders and making the currency itself more attractive. It would make sense. I have no proof or anything though.

well, the last airdrop was 20% (for holders), but I think it was only 10% before.
I think 20% is enough though, but it might go up higher, or maybe lower the bytes you get per each BTC instead

That's true, the amount per btc in GByte has gone down 10 fold (if I remember correctly), and the amout per GByte in GByte has gone up at least 2 fold.

So is this useful if u have no/very little BTC? Is there some other way to get more of these coins?

Bittrex, you can buy them now, hold until the 9th and then either sell them at the ATH or continue holding. These airdrops will last until there are no more genesis block coins left, it's supposed to go until the end of the year. You can either enjoy a 20% monthly interest in your GBytes (Read about compound interest) or buy them the day after the drop and sell them the day before (the ATH and the lowest between drops). It's a very, VERY lucrative market imo.