What's the hardest you've been fucked by crypto?

What's the hardest you've been fucked by crypto?
Mine is pic related, didn't get fucked for too much desu.

That's like 10 dollars retard.

exactly, because i don't get burned retard

I've lost a few hundres to litedoge but still haven't sold so I technically haven't lost anything. It's just become a long term hold.

BAT. Bought at 11k.

All of my biggest fuckings were self-inflicted by having Jewish hands and not buying at the dip, hoping to see an even bigger dip.

bitcoin fees

DGB. Completely new in crypto and fell victim to the Veeky Forums shills. Learned a valuable lesson though, and didn't lose too much because I was starting out with a small amount.

We're gonna make it bro. Bought at 8 sat here.

by far .. posw

lost a little on lepen, too bc I was too greedy..

DIME coin..... (bought not much but it hurts)
bought it at 1 sat. but actual price on another exchange is 25 times less (doge market).

now on btc market where i bought sell wall is 100btc+ :D no way i will get money back. no way.

I bought at 11 and then more at 7 sats because I was trying to make back my money. Oh well I can wait.

Was pretty bummed that I only had 10pc of my stash in ethereum when it mooned (doubly bad because I only got in this December - felt awful to have missed out on the early gains).

I guess I feel like an idiot for taking 3 x my original stake from a year ago out before the massive pump when bitcoin was 1500. Weak hands I guess.

Sold some of my ethereum during the dip last week - only made 32 x off it from my original buy.

Damn.

I guess on the plus side I did manage to offload some bitcoins at 4400 in Korea about 3 weeks back.

Wish I dumped it all instead

In total I'm only 8x in crypto this year and only 3 x fiat.

It could have been 30 x coin. I'm still not a millionaire.

>LEPEN
Lmao that's like fucking pennies, still, who the fuck sells the coin to return A ONE AND A HALF DOLLAR worth of BTC hahahahaha

I'm still holding 13 million coins ;^)

How could you fall for DGB?
I still don't understand people that lost money on it.
Everybody was saying sell the news.

me too, but still holding so will probably get something out of it eventually

fomo, it will go back up user

around 600 when polo went full retard and the price of str suddenly dumped like 60% and couldn't close margin lol fkin polo

dgb such a memecoin. never understood that pump because fking minecraft mines dgb lmao. here one cent every hour you play wow what a great system.

Only sold them so i could get a etherum lol

Minecraft server wasn't official you newfag.
DGB pumped three times, all times people could have cashed out and made money.
Of course, newfags fail to understand that something can't continue to go up forever, thus you have the rut that it's in now.

Not exactly what you're looking for but:
>An user gifted me 0.00000003 BTC back in 2015 or 2014.
>i had just downloaded my bitcoin wallet so it was "synching with the bitcoin network"
>suddenly my computer froze and turned off thus leading to me losing 0.00000003 btc.
very tragic.

I fucked up typing an address once and lost 36 ETH/ETC

why not just copy/paste?

At the time it was a paper wallet so there was nothing to copy. I've learned my lesson and make sure I store a copy of the pub key so I can do just that!

zencash

I bought NGR at ATH.

KIDS, SOUL, B2 all cost me around 1,000 dollars

Wow thanks for the monies sucker

> 1337 from 13 to 4
> LSD from 4 to 1
> TIDE from 3 to 1
> KARMA from 1 to 20 btc sell wall at 1 sat

I am trying not to buy these shitty 1 sat meme coins anymore.

Neo&Bee, over 10BTC.

$400 on omni the day it went up 250% and i was being a bored jackass.