Why aren't you buying AntShares?

Other urls found in this thread:

antshares.org/Home/new
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/antshares/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bought at 68k
>only bought 250
REE

Fuck why didn't I listen to the shills? Is it too late?

>REE
IT IS NOT TOO LATE!!!!

In 5 days it will be announced that Microsoft will partner them. Also in the meeting there will be a mysterious speaker... which FOR SURE its the chink from alibaba (Alibaba has signed a contract with Antshares)... I LOVE THIS COIN.

50$ or more in a year.

More on this here: antshares.org/Home/new

Yeah, I just dumped 2 BTC into this on the dip.

You are going to be rich man.

this is gay and shit, don't buy, its ready to fall back down 50% today

It just dipped and showed a super strong support. Probably moon to 0.005

Awesome. Saw this shit was heading up last night and bought it. If it can hit over 3 dollars like it did, I think it can also reach much higher.

little dip now its pumping again look at the buys, get in now. that means NOW

Sad why doesn't poloniex intro it?

>Why aren't you buying AntShares?
because I already bought them before and sold today

Ask them.
$100m traded in the last 24hrs, they are missing out.

>Sold them
Check'd and kek'd

holy fuck. How often this happen with shit coins?

Almost never and there's over $800m of open buy orders.
This shit is happening.

Sorry $800k

just bought 700 shares of this shit. don't let me down biz

grazing back at 150, if you're not on this rocket you need to leave Veeky Forums and never come back.
This is the one

>tfw too much tied up in ARK that I can't buy more

>not pulling out of ARK to buy UBIQ, then realizing that ANTSHARES is the true moon coin and pulling out all your UBIQ so you can fund your ant army

>see 100k sats yesterday
>think it already moved to max of current increase
>140k today
This is the thing I hate the most.
I don't mind completely missing a coin, but this is fucking annoying.

>Mfw bought at 90k and sold at 150k

Going to rebuy at 120-130k once Chinamen call it a day and make even bigger gains tomorrow :^)

lol just bought in at 142 of course it immediately crashes, fuck this coinshit

just hold,i think is go to this price again

It's recovering, just hold and reap.

buy now or to late?

Whats the moon potential of this?

Made about $100k on Ethereum. Should I dump say 20k on it?

get in quick, already recovering from the dip

I think this would easily break $10 a coin in the next 12 months. I would say it could go a lot higher, but I'm sure not it's the Chinese way to grow so high

man ,So it depends, if it picks up volume now, say goodbye to those walls, if it stops now, it might fall below 120, so it depends if you want to make a bet, you can not tell how the market will react now

Because every time I buy something people start profit taking right after.

Someone is needed to stop this guy holding 4k from keep triggering dips, he keeps buying and selling making small profits, but it unsettles the market, if someone snatches them and holds, he's fkked.

the gain potential is huge, the coin we dont know there is not much information, but they seem to to have ties to a huge chinese payment system similar to paypal

Already sent him a PM.

Thanks user.

>antshares.org/Home/new

Holy fuck user this is no joke

Guise is this gonna moon or what? What's gonna happen for the next 3 days, buy more, wait for a dip before the conference? What to do?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BUY THE DIP WHILE YOU STILL CAN user

Lol at the shills in this thread trying to get people to buy their bags.
This P&D is over, anyone buying in now is a moron.

Because when a coin like Antshare is mooning it's already too late to get on.

nice FUD

>they think it's a regular shitcoin

Okay, you guys convinced me to buy your bags, I just played 10 dollars on that shit, I'm going to cheer it up, because I only have that 10 dollars

Its going to crash down to a dollar in a few days.

Sell while people are still interested. It's SWT all over again.

fud shills everywhere

x2 by tomorrow

have you seen their website? I like to think i'm quite shill proof, but this looks actually like a legit fucking coin now

It's all good, I made a huge profit since yesterday and removed my stake. It's all free money now.

when people tell you to sell before a moon they just want to buy your coins while they're still cheap

Meanwhile, the coin bounces back in record time, heading for another ATH.

Strap in, we are leaving the atmosphere.

will 100€ into this get me anywhere ?

Could go both ways, I'd wait a little longer before buying in. Chinks are going to sleep and could see a bigger dip happening.

Ford Ka land

Guys, seriously how do you find coins like this before they moon? I only seem to notice them way too late once they took off majorly. Missed every single take off. Feels bad man. Like there is never any info on these coins until its way too late :(

ANS has massive potential for growth, it's still early to get in

>Guys, seriously how do you find coins like this before they moon?
Buy a bit from everything, when you notice one of them is going up, buy more.

that's something.

browse Veeky Forums, disregard the obvious bagholders and shills. it's always a gamble though. there are never any obvious moon rockets. also look at the market cap. if the market cap is high (>$500m) the gains will be limited

Look at their websites and see when new releases are expected and who they're partnering with.

This.
I buy just 50 of every shitcoin at low low prices.
They soon tell you when to pump some more in.

Thanks for the heads up famalams

what are you guys aming for ?
short or long term ?
if short any goals ?

>when
Because I read whitepapers you fucker

Doing it just for fun, really.

My job (programmer) pays well enough for my lifestyle, so I'm not poor and desperate to get out of the ghetto.

I found antshares because I was looking for coins in the golden 20mil-100mil market cap area and I read about Antshares and the last few pages of its bitcointalk thread and concluded that the developers were very active and plenty of news releases were coming over the next few months so there was a lot of growth potential.

>invitado misterioso
Could it be...

found any other good coins below $100m? there's so much shit out there and everything seems overpriced

Ubiq and Aragon were other coins which I think have a lot of potential. I also have a lot in XBY which is hovering around the $20m area so can offer great returns, but it's definitely high risk since the programmers might not be able to deliver.

Man, this is wrong in so many ways I do not know why I can not stop laughing

NXS

bought 1BTC worth, time for the price to drop

she's so perfect Veeky Forums

>implying whitepapers mean two shits for shitcoins
Stop larping, retard. It's a speculative market and you're neither a quant nor a stock trader nor equipped to read anything beyond high-school YA fiction.

She makes my wang ting if you catch my drift

Korean plastic surgery consumer.

Perfection takes work

I got in a little late, but this shit is still great

It really is, the support levels are always there to turn those downs to ups.

>buying high selling low

gl holding your own bags fuckers, this shit already mooned

I guess I should have said "Gangnam unnie", because that bitch ain't a positive example of Korean p.s.

it literally did. pls stay out of my coins

Another coin ruined by sell walls.

>He doesn't realize this is all a coordinated effort to occasionally bring down the price to accumulate more ANS

Just roll with it and buy the dip

140k when?
140k never.

Exactly the guy uses 3x 4k stacks to manipulate the market down, then snatches everything again.

Buying the dip is the way forwards, there's far too much support for it to crash out.

Bittrex is only 8% of it 's total market. It's about 60 cents cheaper on Bittrex than on Yunbi. A lot of cross trading is probably going on.

>buying a chink coin you know nothing about

Nigger investing 101

>he thinks the train will stop at 140k

The moon is over 300k user

where do you plce $10 on? bitfinex doesn't trade it. On Karen?

bittrex yo, buy bitcoin somewhere else and transfer it to bittrex

>try to sign up to Yunbi
>requires a Chinese ID or international passport

fuck

You'd think buying Chinese money laundering coins would be more discrete.

in my fucking country, one dollar is worth 4 of the current currency here, so it's quite easy to put 10 dollars here

Jesus this thing is crashing and burning.

what exactly does this coin have to offer? what does it do?

Chinks are going to bed, this is a buying opportunity.

Lol glad I didn't fall for buying this last night.
Always suspicious when people are clamoring for you to buy saying that "THIS is the bottom" and "it's already going back up."

Nope its someone snatching all the low buy orders, watching it all day it's going to go back up soon.

Of course it is, everything crashes when I buy it and then I wait a couple weeks and it goes back to what I bought it at. Oh well.
If you bought last night you'd still be like 50% up or so

Exactly
No one knows what the fuck this coin does but people still hype it as the Chinese eth

It's funny because I'm surprised Bittrex still has any marketshare at all by this point. You would think they would be buying and selling them on Yunbi.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/antshares/#markets

I mean look at it. I still think it's going to crash in the next few days.