Mfw Bollinger Bands

>mfw Bollinger Bands

How is this even legal? it's like cheat codes for money.

SHHUTUTTT THEEE FUCK UUPPP I SHUDVE NEVER TOLD BIZZ ABOUT THEEMMM STTOPPP

Remember biz, TA is a fucking meme, all about drawing triangles and shit, always stick to ffunnddammeennttsaalss

Shilling is getting more and more complex by the day

So what am I supposed to make of this?

Your ID is You Hot Tricks ...

Bollinger bands don't mean anything. Anyone can just make their marks to buy and sell. OP is a newfag retard.

omg better not tell anyone about our secret bo band technique where we GUHHH HUH turn on the Bollinger band that every site has and that everyone knows about and buy when the price hits the bottom and sell when it hits the top HYUK HUYUK!

Fucking retards. I hate newfags so much.

Delete this.
There is a reason why poloniex has it disabled at default settings.

Fucking awesome

buy

Except when the wales use them.

And when the smart money uses a method, it starts getting a pattern, that they always follow except for when it doesn't

Not what the other guy said, never trust but, xcept this

Bollingers are a lot more useful in a liquid market.
Crypto relies mainly on the order book. If you don't follow the whales you'll get fucked in the ass.

Kek

Buy now
When it's over the top line it means it's about to moon into the stratosphere

Fuck any sort of "mathematical analysis". Shit's a joke. You can't use numbers to predict something random. Personally I use chicken entrails.

rising duck patTERN GUYS BUY BUY BUY

You should always pay attention to debt ratios, liquidity ratios, how leveraged a company is, ratios based around debt/equity. Things like that are very important, along with press releases etc. Macroeconomics and politics are also important fundamentals.

I'll never understand how people can talk down to TA, then happily pull forecasts out of their ass.

>they always follow except for when it doesn't

>he actually believes the market is random

lul

I'll add that some estimations just have to be made for rough valuations, in order to have values to discount

Don't tell them.

nice ID