Is Trump like Julius Caesar?

Is he really going to change the government from within? Please inform your answers with past historical events, no /pol/ tier answers.

He's more like Andrew Jackson or Teddy Roosevelt.

>no /pol/ tier answers.
>makes a /pol/ thread on Veeky Forums

Just because you mention a historical figure to disguise your thread doesn't mean it belongs here. You're just inviting dogshit conversation.

25 year rule

So he will get stabbed by Bannon?

So this is the power of /pol/ posting after school.

Well, I wanna draw historical parallels between Trump and ancient rulers. I'm pretty sure that's allowed and this is the best place to discuss it.

We can have a serious thread about this without it derailing into /pol/ posting.

what is that

They are basically kamakaze'ing into this board to gain divine favor from their emperor.

Can you explain how?

>rich bombastic new york populist who rose to power by appealing to, but not pandering to, the common working man

literally Teddy Roosevelt

Trump is a retard and so are you.
Now fuck off back to /pol/ you cuck.

both donald trump and julius caesar are older than 25

OP here. I'm not a /pol/ak, please stop getting defensive. All I want is a productive conversation, I'm not posting charts or arguing about IQ.

see
Trump also isnt even close to the neocon thing that they have become, much like how Teddy was a maverich withing the Republican Party. And the party also tried to keep both out for their "crazy" ideas.

>Not from the military
No then.

The closest America had to a Julius Caesar was MacArthur. Good think Truman sacked that political animal and ruined his shot at the presidency.

>All those jimmies rustled.

Read the stickied thread you /pol/tard

No, this is very much a /politics/ subject.

& Humanities

>please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago

>for the purpose of defining history
this isn't history, this is humanities

>trump
>not pandering

>all these /pol/fags thinking that Trump is a progressive that will break big businesses
&Humaities was a mistake. Fuck OP for such a shit thread

/history/

bruh do you have any clue what julius did?

Whaddya mean we shouldn't nuke China?

except teddy was very widely read and had smarts. trump has none of that. thats a big difference

Bannon is his Marc Antony

No, the Brutus in this situation is Kushner.

I see Trump as weather or not the USA will go on for another 200 years like Rome.

>American Superpower (Empire)
Pioneers: Washington to Lewis and Clark
Conquest: manifest destiny, American India wars, and civil war.
Commerce: Rockefeller,FDR
Affluence: 1950's
Intellect: 1960's-to mid 80's(moon landing)
Decadence: mid 80's~2026 Regain to trump

Trump will be remembered as the worst president in American history without question. He will be impeached, tried for treason, and become the most hated man in America. This will mark the beginning of the great collapse of American conservativism from which it will never recover.

Also samefagging but in this scenario, Paul Ryan is Cassius, Pence is Leppidus and Barron is Octavian. I can't think of a Cleopatra or Cicero equivalent.

It doesn't have to be a 1:1 but I think there are parallels. Both existing in chaotically divided times, coming from distinguished families (even if Trump's only became that way with his father), both gaining power as affable populist demagogues hated the entrenched powers who, living in their little bubbles, were/are completely out of touch with the common man, both well liked by the military.

*tips mortarboard*
I'm jelly of that kid, I only have a bachelor's degree.

>mfw when Barron and and Bannon will wage a civil war between the East and West of the US

go do your own homework you autistic faggot.

I'm presuming it'll be more of a Jimmy Carter sort of thing.

It might be said, in that old adage of Hegel, that history tripeates itself. What Hegel left out however is that it repeats first as a tragedy, then as a farce, and finally as a ironical metagag on the feckless upper classes who let their rhetoric get ahead of reality.

If anything I see Trump as someone earlier than Caesar. The Economist has compared him to Cassius, for example, and he also has some parallels to Sulla and also to the Gracchi Brothers.

Basically, I think Caesar is coming, but we haven't seen him yet. He'll appear in due time.

*The Economist has compared him to Crassus

Not Cassius

Molten silver when

The best timeline.

Is Hillary Cleopatra?

>Mfw trump is murdered in the capital building by congress.
Hopefully that gets filmed would make for some good irl kino.

too many commas.

Cleopatra was a foreign leader that people wanted to fuck so no. The only one that comes close is Frauke Petry or maybe Marine Le Pen.

>Cleopatra was a foreign leader that people wanted to fuck

trudeau