At what amount of net worth would you buy your Lamborghini vehicle? Is $1 million reasonable?

At what amount of net worth would you buy your Lamborghini vehicle? Is $1 million reasonable?

Other urls found in this thread:

thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What kind of cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun-t would buy a lamborghini once they had a trifling millie?

Buy a house if anything you degenerates.

when its >1% of portfolio

If I made a million from this I'd buy a mid size truck and an electric car.

1 mil ain't what it used to be.

Cars are shitty investments, so you'd need at least 20 mil before you should think about wasting your money.

1 million is my goal

Buy a house, get a decent car, motorbike and travel the world

The median price paid by millionaires for their most recent [car] acquisition was only $31,367. The typical price paid by decamillionaires was $41,997.

thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/

If you're the kind of guy who buys a $200,000 car when you have $1,000,000 of assets, you'll be poor again in no time.

>1 million is my goal
>Buy a house, get a decent car, motorbike and travel the world

And then you'll have to find a day job again 2 years later.

Most of you wouldn't manage to stay rich if you SOMEHOW managed to get rich.

At 1 million I wouldn't spend more than 50k on a car.

So what's the correct course of action if you find yourself with $1 mil?

Stay in rental, take the bus and invest.

max_car_price = max(car_with_lowest_tco, liquid_assets * 0.01)

So $20,000,000 sounds about right for buying a $200,000 car

Make it your goal and your passion to make more money out of that million.

It's so much easier to make money when you already have money to invest. If you could do it when you're broke, why couldn't you reproduce the same results once you're a millionaire? It would be much easier and that would eventually set your for life.

Pretty much.

yep

The only valid exception would be having extremely superficial business partners.
Then I'd rent an expensive car for the day.
However I'd prefer to avoid superficial people altogether.

Move to Thailand and live like a king for the rest of your days.

People buy 30k corolla while working at dairy queen. I guess as soon as you have anything over the minimum wage you can fetch a lambo.

You shouldn't just go for net worth. You've gotta have cashflow to maintain and fuel the car too man.

That's why they will be poor until they die.

Lambo's are fucking shit, seriously.

I'm buying a Lexus LS600.

Fucking Shiatsu massage seats, even for the rear.

Sell ladyboy pics to trapfags on /b/.

Also you can fuck the ladyboys too if you like that sort of thing.

Over £200mn

Because I don't really want a lambo

Would buy a nice car at £2mn (need to spend ~£1.4mn to get a semi-decent house in London).

At 20 million I'd buy the lambo just to fulfill the meme. Below that I'm not interested.

Honestly I just thought about this yesterday. 3 million after tax seems like the earliest point it becomes reasonable. I don't want a lambo much but I really want to timestamp it with my bros on Veeky Forums saying we finally made it.

If Veeky Forums lives up to its meme of taking me to the moon I will love up to my promise of getting a lambo.

However I bought in three weeks ago with half my savings (7k) and am down to 6k so far so I don't see it ever happening. Seems like the dream of easy money and hope for the moon dies every day, to the point people are bragging about 15% gains now.

This. A good read is "stop acting like a millionaire and start living like one" moat real millionaires drive forda and toyotas.

>tfw own 14 year old 4 runner.

>However I bought in three weeks ago with half my savings (7k) and am down to 6k so far so I don't see it ever happening. Seems like the dream of easy money and hope for the moon dies every day, to the point people are bragging about 15% gains now.
you fucking idiot, you actually thought you would become a millionaire trading 7k on bittrex? AHAHAHAHAHAA

This might get you back on track:

Not the specific post but the thread...

Lots of people have.

Never. I would never buy a foreign national car. And I don't see myself spending more than 20k on a car. Its just shallow. Sorry, i'm too old for this. WOrrying every night that my car get scratched or stolen (I live in a leftist extremist area). I'm good with my 20yo Audi until it breaks down.

What money would buy me: Housing, Travel, Parties, Location access.

I guess my car would never be worth more than 1% of my net worth (currently -60.000€) hehe

4M should be enough, that'd give you 160k/year conservatively. Then you can lease that lambo for a couple of years, fuck all the golddigging meat you desire, and dump it back on the market and buy a comfy car instead.

t. Germoney cuck

Yea one mil is to soon. I wouldn’t spend more than 10% of my net worth on a car anyways. So maybe 10 million until then like an Audi or something might be nice but don’t really need a car anyways so just gonna Uber until I’m a billionaire and can buy the whole lot

>I would never buy a foreign national car
>I'm good with my Audi

Dude, you do realize that Audi is the parent company of Lamborghini right? If you buy Lambos you help Audi.

This

Not sure if I'd buy for myself in London or buy to let outside of London though

no, you utter moron, the people that became millionaires mined or bought BTC years and years ago, forgot about their wallets and rediscovered them only to find they were fucking rich. You absolute dunce, people like you deserve to be poor, lmao