Stupid ESPers. Why its not mooning? Why?

Stupid ESPers. Why its not mooning? Why?
When it will be on the moon.? Anybody have some info?

Other urls found in this thread:

espers.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It did moon, then formed a double top which is very bearish. Then, that crypto coders FUD guy did a great job of FUDing crypto coders developed coins. He should be here any minute now to FUD ESP

You will have to wait a few weeks maybe even a couple of weeks before it reaches moon levels again. Then, look at how the development is going to see if you should sell.

On another note, if you are not buying HUSH right now you are crazy.

Couple of months*

ESP is a long term hold.

Don't expect anything to happen anytime soon; their master nodes haven't even come out yet.

Can you even explain what this tech is attempting to do? There's so little explanation anywhere on the internet about it. Can you bring a little clarity to this ambiguity?

I would never buy something with a logo like that. Only thing worse is INSANEcoin

Well, their tech is nothing special to whats already offered but they say its "resistant to 51% attack" and that's the only thing that stands out.

buddy that logo is aesthetic
what you talking about
What parts of the tech would you say are rudimentary?

>rudimentary

espers.io/

Check out their updated website, not much information is given.

So you didn't even look through those whitepapers and the ANN? I think there's a decent amount of info there, did you not do any research on this stuff?

Look dude, theres so many other coins out there with more promising tech, a more responsive dev team and a website that doesn't look like 1998 internet.

It's not my duty as an investor to travel far and wide to read their white papers and give them my money. They should be the ones explaining that shit on the front page of their website.

If there are so many other promising coins, then wouldn't the smart thing to do be researching all about those coins, being sure about your investment, and then leaving it in storage for a period of year(s)? If one followed such a strategy, why would searching for information about a single coin be an issue?

>It's not my duty as an investor to travel far and wide to read their white papers and give them my money.

KEK

The most Veeky Forums statement ever.

I'm not investing in your coin till theres a good reason for me to.

I briefly skimmed the website:

>no animations
>road map looks like Pajeet made it
>nothing is unique, all the other coins have the same functions.

Espers is like a recently graduated college kid plopping his CV on a J.P. Morgan saying hes special because he got strait A's.

Now I understand how actual investors feel when talking to normies. Only looking at the surface. Oh, the visionaries existence is a humorous one.

well i mined hush ... and sold it at very cheap price =( cause i really needed money.

somebody accumulating zen and hush... thats for sure. there is "pushing down" force sellwalls and buywalls.

It's not about being a visionary, guy. It's about knowing how this coin interacts with its ecosystem and how its features will benefit the ecosystem.

Just like in real life; no one gives a shit if some autist can calculate math in his head in lighting speed if he can't effectively communicate it to the rest of the team.

There have been thousands of coins that started off just like Esper, but they all fizzled to obscurity.

Thats life man, take it or leave it. I got my hard earned money with me and I need to know if what I am buying is going to make me more money.

I think it's unfortunate that you place such a high value on money and can't be arsed to do proper research. Despite you saying that you need to know whether or not your money is safe. How deeply did you think about your strategy?

>How deeply did you think about your strategy?

I have my strategy, but Esper doesn't fit into that strategy. I actually did try to understand your coin since it was shilled shamelessly here, but so far I haven't found anything worthy of putting my money in. XRP, Steemit, SC has already dominated your macro vision- your micro visions are yet to be known.

Why can't you accept that your coin has nothing special to offer anyone? Either you make investors mouth water or just go back to obscurity.

mean't for

Ok then, explain what those coins did that ESP is attempting to do, I'll wait.

you're a good poster

keep posting

You're right to feel hesitant

Bunnycoin...

If you're holding those I highly recommend you ditch them.

I don't want to waste my time in trying to explain to you why your coin does nothing to interest investors.

espers.io/

Look at the website. Just look at it and read the first page, think of it as a CV; your CV is so generalized, so vague, it just screams:

>'fresh college graduate, hire me because i'm different, I promise, i have a lot of friends that can vouch for me'.

But-

>Custom Master Nodes

Doesn't explain what 'custom' is and Dash dominates that space.

The rest of the blabber is too technical for average investors to understand. You'd be a rich coin if all your investors were IT autistic, but sorry, guys with money usually aren't autistic.

Looking at the posts, CryptoCoderz took the original bunnycoin that was abandoned, and gave the community a functioning blockchain.
He even wasn't developing on it for 2 years.
Do your research before you FUD.

You really think average investors are the people who make money? You actually honestly believe that not doing research on actual technology is what makes money when your investing in a growing market? Buddy I think you need to go and take an ice bath to get your head straight because that's straight up retardation there.

>You really think average investors are the people who make money? You actually honestly believe that not doing research on actual technology is what makes money when your investing in a growing market? Buddy I think you need to go and take an ice bath to get your head straight because that's straight up retardation there.

And thats another thing about Esper, I know they have a smart team, I am sure of it.

But they sell the idea of Esper like they descended from the sky to enlighten the stupid investors, like somehow they are entitled to our money. My Money.

Most investors want the quick run down how this will make them more money. Employers don't hire graduate kids on the basis they look and sound smart, but based on proven performance.

"I'm so smart, you'd be stupid to not hire me!"

Thats not how it works guy.

Gave them a functioning blockchain so they could dump their coins on someone else?
Real standup guy.

>But they sell the idea of Esper like they descended from the sky to enlighten the stupid investors, like somehow they are entitled to our money. My Money.

First of all having personal feelings about money is shit for investment.
Second of all the site is pretty 1:1. When I read it the information flowed fairly normally and didn't have a superior tone to it.
Thirdly:
>Most investors want the quick run down how this will make them more money. Employers don't hire graduate kids on the basis they look and sound smart, but based on proven performance.
Did you completely miss when I said "Growing market?" There is no proven performance here, and you can't take proven performance in other fields because cryptocurrency is completely different from anything humanity has ever had before. And do you really think the best way for healthy growth is to blast to normies all the ways this will make them rich, rather than advertising how useful you'll be?

You do know that pump and dumps can happen independent of the owner of the blockchain right?

>Animations
Hahahahhaha watch less anime, faggot.

I own 253.1k of your unproven coin. Which really is chump change for me. I have no feelings for your coin, or for any coin whatsoever.

>your master nodes aren't out
>your not listed on a major exchange

I would categorize your coin as a hobby, it's something that you are emotionally invested in, but normies don't care about you, about your coin- they care about ROI.

>Calling investors normies

when you're done smelling your own farts and descend your tree house to speak to us about your Esper normally then we'll talk.

Of course I understand that. It's the fact that the devs have created sooooo many coins that have little to no use other than pure p&d that rustles my jimmies.

>>Calling investors normies
>>>>>>>>>Implying BitBean's rise wasn't facilitated by """""""investors"""""""
>>>>>>>>>Implying Mooncoin's rise wasn't facilitated by """""""investors"""""""
>>>>>>>>>Implying DGB's rise wasn't facilitated by """""""investors"""""""

You literally have no argument.

The only coin CryptoCoderz has made is Espers. All the others were projects they helped on. INSN is the only other coin atm that they're devving for, but main focus is on ESP.

>Some people have this thing for being correct.

Maybe they should stop helping other projects then because it makes them look like hard out scammers. BTW, at one point in time they had 6 different coins listed on cryptopia so you are wrong about espers being their only coin. pic related

Oh, it's the guy from that other thread, you know, the one where you fucked up so hard that you couldn't keep posting? yeah that one. How about you take your cryptopia "Wow, everyone fudded the coins and they got removed!" FUD and fuck off nocoiner

I saw the other thread and went to the trouble of saving the picture. No FUD intended.
I'd like to see some sensible answers from the espers shills though. It seems as soon as someone questions the coin or dev you guys have a spaz attack and call everyone fudders. Not really convincing desu

Re-posted from the other thread you supposedly read.

I can think of a couple. The CryptoCoderz team wants to revive old coins to give the communities that got scammed by the original developers a chance at an actual legit product. The other reason being to increase their coding experience. Being able to experiment on coins that already exist is good because you can see where it failed originally and attempt to fix it, along with having the communities look positively towards you for fixing their originally broken coin/scammy devs/devs that got overtaken by real-life obligations.

>On another note, if you are not buying HUSH right now you are crazy.

damn it i got robbed so much by whales.
now this hush is x4 in one day! right after i sold it.... and they stopped chocking coin with walls.
daaamn it.

Anyway thanks for responses. I think i will hodl esp for some time more.