I've just gone all in on XRP. Who will join me?

I've just gone all in on XRP. Who will join me?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSDT/5WlGGtAJ-It-Won-t-Be-Long-Now/
xrpchat.com/topic/6362-the-reason-why-xrp-will-be-adopted/
ripple.com/events/
tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/rrAxvoHK-XRP-BTC-1D-Ripple-getting-ready-to-leave-its-triangle/
investopedia.com/terms/d/descendingtriangle.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's almost like you don't like money

/THREAD

Fucking nobody at all

ok but promise me you fucking unbelievers are going to kys when this reaches 15k sats by tuesday

I'm still holding like a $30 bag because jews

As much as I like ripple, I'd never go all in lol. Never go all in on anything.

ahahah rekt

Sitting on 1 mil friend

I am in 5k xrp lets go

I just got 3000 down, after learning that Bank of Abu Dhabi is adopting a real time cross border transfer using ripple technology.

I got 14000 coins and want to see some fucking movement towards the moon.. MOVE RIPPLE MOVE

everybody join in.
MOVE RIPPLE MOVE

You realize the moon is 14000 dollars right? That is entirely reasonable in a few years.

$2 per coin before a few years is up and a lot of coins have been shredded is insanity. It would require a market cap that is higher than bitcoin and it's eight times the current one.

Its weird, none of these developments ever affect ripple price. The whole banking system of the world can adopt it and it still wont budge

>Bank of Abu Dhabi

I am sure Bank of Abby Dabby has a few ISIS accounts in its coffers.

Because they literally give away xrp to banks for FREE while goyim buy it for $0.25.

I would but I'm broke. Good luck anyway.

Market Cap regarding crypto is one of the worst measurements to use for real.

Well 1$ for now is fine, will cash out 4k and leave the rest for pluto. :)

Holding 65K.

Yes, gambling on shitcoins could possibly get me faster to where I want to get, but so could buying a winning lottery ticket. XRP is a low risk investment that will eventually overtake BTC and ETH.

Feels good not having to worry and day trade doesn't it? I've been happy since I got back in xrp to hold.

tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSDT/5WlGGtAJ-It-Won-t-Be-Long-Now/

>people actually bought BankCoin that banks aren't even planning to use

>Investing in a virtual fidget spinner.

Why would XRP moon though? I bought once and sold because it went from ,32€ to ,20€, and dont want that to happen again. Sold at ,30€.

Why are you guys so sure this coin will be worth more than 1€?

For all of the xrp haters let me ask you this - which is the most likely scenario -

(a) ETH hits $1,600
(b) BTC hits $10,000
(c) XRP hits $1

(d) LTC hits $100

>likely means it'll certainly happen

No.

I would figure they are all pretty likely.. I think XRP and BTC projections have equal chances, but I think ETH is in more of a bubble.

Really? And what is the best way to measure? Growth over time? Market cap and volume are questionable when talking about smaller coins.

The larger the coin is the more accurate an indicator it is.

not this meme again.

xrpchat.com/topic/6362-the-reason-why-xrp-will-be-adopted/

m8, you're absolutely clueless. XRP is essential part of Ripple.

I'll screencap this for you anonfag, will repost when ur poor

As much as I could afford to buy, curse the timing of my paycheque. Wish I could go all in. You could always help my lambo dreams sending a few xrp my way.

rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy

I was just writing an email to someine through Gmail. I entered in $600 and there were green dots under it. I clicked on it and it asked me to send $600 or request $600. Pretty insane that it picked that up. Anyways, who started Ripple? Hint - it starts with a G.

kys

b

If I make 100 BBC (Big Balls coins) and well 99 for $0.01 then the market cap looks like $1. What if someone fat fingered the last BBC and paid $1 for it. The market cap would be $100 despite only have $1.99 of money invested.

Excellent summary

Eth hitting 1600, but only after it gets it first actual hit in the mouth.

B>C>D

The only thing to do with ripple, right now, is short it.

Then stand by your words and short it.

>implying you even have any money

The only thing ripple seems to be doing atm is rippling around at its low price point.

ripple.com/events/
Get ready bois!

ripple bagholder here
theres literally nothing to worry about

dont let the ripple haters get to you

were all gonna make it. shadily my brothers

drawing a random line on a graph really makes your point...

if actually looked you would see the descending pattern

Don't worry scrote There are plenty of tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was tarded. She's a pilot now.

> random line

do you not see the lambo patterns, user?
maybe you should brush up on your TA skills

Check this out:
tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/rrAxvoHK-XRP-BTC-1D-Ripple-getting-ready-to-leave-its-triangle/
This guy's using a one day time frame which means that ripple has formed a monster triangle pattern. If it breaks out, it might never dip back to 10k ever again

EVEN MORE PROOF!

ill see you faggots at the car dealership

investopedia.com/terms/d/descendingtriangle.asp

it's not proof, fudgepacker. You have to wait for it break out. The price could take a giant shit too. And whales could effect the price too.

nocoiner detected
but dont worry I dont hold grudges. you can work as my personal servant once 1 XRP buys me a yacht

Every time XRP sets up for a break out, BTC nosedives and fucks it up. It might be a good indicator to short BTC.

People can't seem to understand it makes sense for XRP to be higher when banks start using. XRP gets burned so the higher the dollar value per XRP, the less XRP gets destroyed in the process.

>Thanks for commenting and posting your chart. DOGE hopefully will also follow. ;)
>DOGE
is this NGR for real

Damn one lucky guy haha

It's happening. Wednesday 21st june hype starts now.

>implying banks will use it

Whats happening the 21st?

Holy shit anyone noticing the cup and handle on the 6hr 5 min graph?

>ripple.com/events/
EBAday 2017.
Huge sell wall at poloniex atm 880k.
Previous buy wall with 3.5m at 10k sats was taken down too... Something big is definitely going to happen soon.

All I see is a 40% crash desu.

Can you post a screenshot? Can't figure out what you are talking about exactly.

Been holding a yuuuuge margin long for 2 weeks or more perhaps? These titanium hands WILL pay off

There was ~800k sell wall around ~9800, but it got removed after around ~80k was bought. Yesterday there was a huge 3.5m buy wall at 10k sats and someone sold 2.5m into it. I don't have any screenshots. Next week we shall hopefully see 12k sats or back 8.5-9k...

lel I just fucking LOOVE it when some faggot whale gets BURNED THE FUCK UP trying to manipulate. Nothing more satisfying than watching fat whale wall getting BTFO in mere seconds

But fudders say Ripple doesn't promote XRP and will never promote it. It's almost like Ripple is giving us a sign.
Pic related

been trading small coins, today ive been trading iEx.ec (RLC), made 400 bucks and its about to moon soon like in 2 hours it will be at .00029 so its worth getting in now, for big coins my bot cant predict their prices so good, especially when the chinese wake up

It's going to be adopted bigly soon

Here we go boys its passing resistance

lol can't tell if joking or not

Yeah, it's happening. I don't expect any significant rise before monday though.

Idiots! cant u see? ripple is controlling the price. how the fuck does it stay so stable the last month? really makes you think

>so stable
>crashes down 5k sats

>5k
You mean 9k sats, right?
at it's lowest it was around 7.9-8k sats when btc dipped to 1800$.

Oops, my bad.
I didn't read you correctly.

80% of my crypto stash is XRP and it'll stay that way. Fighting the banks is laudable... thinking that we can completely get rid of them is naive at best. I might be missing on some moon missions, but at least I'm pretty sure I will actually be able to afford a lambo (although I wouldn't buy one...).

Me too brother! DADDY NEEDS A TRIP TO BORA BORA!

xrp will go up next week. dont worry. i bought 50.000