Market Cap $60M

www.mysterium.network

Have you heard about this coin? No? That's right, because this shit is still flying under the radar.

>Ethereum-based decentralized VPN
>Still at a very low market cap, hasn't hit large exchanges yet
>Solid devs
>No whales bought up the whole ICO = less susceptible to price manipulation
>Only 19M circulating supply for the first year

If you're not seizing on opportunities like this to make money hand over fist why are you even in crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0xa645264c5603e96c3b0b078cdab68733794b0a71
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mysterium/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Have you heard about this coin?

Yes because I'm seeing this piece of shit shilled constantly.

Fuck off OP. We're not falling for it.

I plan on making a shitload of money running nodes as soon as they complete a payment mechanism.

Very excited for this project.

Never even seen this on biz before and I'm pretty much always here.

Where can you see market cap for this?

Elaborate?

>founder has very little technical background

Dropped.

>

Here's a recent one. You guys should invite me to your pajeet shill discord so I can shit in your faces there too.

Not him but there was a good thread on running nodes yesterday:

There have been dozens of threads about it here over the last week Pajeet. It's another useless ICO scam which is destined for failure like 99% of the other useless ICO scams

Yep. user is right.

Better bribe us with BTC or else we're going to run your scam into the ground.

1GSydzJW5iLXQZT5upaK3D8Ao2wHorMPXx

The Mysterium slack is public and you can join for yourself lol. There's no shilling conspiracy going on.

I don't get it, why even bother posting. Just wait till this hits Bittrex & we can keep all the gains to ourselves.

Not even being ironic.

>implying they're not already hiring developers with all they money they've raised
>mfw you think the developer himself will be coding

lol

>Where can you see market cap for this?

Should be updated on CMC soon, total supply is ~30M, circulating supply only 19M the first year:
ethplorer.io/address/0xa645264c5603e96c3b0b078cdab68733794b0a71

Usually the only projects that are successful are developed passionately by the founder. All the shit coins are some meme business guy that thinks he can magically hire a few programmers and shit out a working project that will change the world. The idea is nothing if you can't execute it properly. I really hope I'm wrong because it would be a great tool to use.

ie. Bitcoin, Etherum

where are you guys buying if it's not on exchanges yet.

Fair point, but following this project from the beginning, I never got the impression that the founder wasn't passionate about the project. Quite the opposite actually, and I'd even say that his involvement made me more confident about this thing's future.

Most people on the founding do have technical backgrounds, though, & it's not like the founder doesn't have any. On a technical level I actually don't think this will even be that difficult. The bigger hurdles IMO are things like how they'll deal with nodes & legal liabilities, what mechanisms they're gonna put in place to minimize honeypots, etc.

It's a valid concern though so your call.

on the founding team*

It's very hard to manage a product you don't know the intrinsically (at least if it's your first big product).

I've developed software for many a startup where they guy expected me to carry on as if I could read his mind and spit out all the "good ideas" he had for the resulting thing. Alas, they seldom like it because well, it wasn't their own fucking work.

1: North Korea grows weed like crazy everywhere.
2: Impoverished NKs smoke a lot of weed
3: Rodman has that dank murrican sheeit
4: He's shilling potcoin
5: He's trying to diplomatically train NKs in Americanism

Is he the great healer that was prophesized?

Liqui.io

Watched an interview with the dev and was actually surprised by how much he knew. The idea being spread around that he's not technical is a meme.

this honestly

Your 23andme results are back, let's have a look:
>99.8% Ashkenazi Jew

Well isn't that a surprise!

Coinmarketcap has just been updated with circulating supply:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mysterium/#markets

Imagine what price will be when market cap crosses 500M

Guys I have a great idea.

Let's take Tor and turn it into a pump and dump cryptocurrency.

You should kys if you invest in this as they have literally nothing.

>only 260GB of traffic since release

lmao off yourself

Mad your buy order didn't get filled?

>literally nobody uses VPN instead of TOR xDDD

>farming bandwidth via Mysterium
>farming HDDs via Storj
>farming CPU time via Ark
>using GPUs to mine LBRY and ETH
mfw normies are being left in the dust can't even begin to understand these things

I never said that retard.

I've seen discussions about MYST on here before. How does one even buy it? Is it on Bittrex or Kraken?

>farming Storj instead of Sia

baka

Holy shit I'm in.

its on liqui, should already be on bittrex but I think it's still not

>pennies vs dollars
?

around $22? based on simple arithmetic

How come it's still low?

Yep, and getting fuqqet by the FBI. You're personally liable for whatever the sick shits using your exit node might be accessing.

>he thinks people will run nodes from their own connection instead of using anonymously purchased VPS's.

what is it like to go through life without ever thinking

I am so fucking sick of this weak, lazy argument. Do some fucking research for once in your life, or use your goddamn head and realize they wouldn't have overlooked something THAT obvious.

Have fun taking the risk for the user of spontaneous VPN disconnects. Won't be much cheaper then to use Myst then, too

So a bunch of talking out of their asses and no proof of concept.

shitcoin

This is a no brainer

So you want to be a middleman for VPNs? lol

Not sure what you mean.

Literally what? Nobody talked about being a middleman.

@OP the average bizraeli can't think beyond "yuh but why would anyone use this instead of tor!??", or get caught up in the stupid details. They can't see potential. They just won't get it.

Just hold your coins and let reality hit them in the face when this inevitably moons.

That feel when my BTC was stuck in withdrawal when MYST dipped to $1.65.

Not sure if it's worth buying at this point.

>I'm always here

Yeah, there were three last night

What's the point of Mysterium? An additional layer between you and a VPN provider then? Have fun with that speed then. What? You don't care about speed? Well, why not use TOR then. I really don't get it.

>Literally what? Nobody talked about being a middleman.

How you outlined it, you'd be essentially then a layer between the VPN, which runs the exit node, and the user.

He said VPS, not VPN. i.e. you run the server

i.e. instead of running the node from your connection you run it on a remote server.

The only way this is an issue cost-wise is if there are so many people running them from their own connection that they can drive price down - in which case the argument that "nobody will run nodes because FBI" would've been moot in the first place.

>muh FBI

misread that, thanks for the explanation user

explain to us the potential smart ass

The more I read about this the more use cases I can think of. This has the potential to be massive especially from a business perspective.

From what business perspectives you nigger? God fucking damnnit there are so may shills on this board its unbelievable.

>be hosting company or similar
>almost always have unused bandwidth lying around
>make additional revenue by throwing in a few lines of code
>VPN node up and running, generating revenue
>gets users without having to do my own advertising, setting up a website, etc.

Brilliant.

anyone who buys coins I don't like is a shill!

All it would take is a mention from @WikiLeaks to pump this to $10.

Explain to me the business uses then you kike?

>he thinks this will actually happen
kys

>he thinks it won't
kys

Fun way to argue.

No professional hosting company will take the time to do this.

t. sysadmin at hosting company

Why not though? I'm on the fence on this but it doesn't strike me as so unrealistic, genuinely curious.

Let me correct myself. No hosting company in America will do this from fear of legal repercussions. We already have to monitor stuff too much.

Tor is already free

To what extent are hosting companies liable? Like how do dedicated VPN companies deal with these kinds of issues?

also slow as fuck

Then why do people pay for VPNs ever? Of all the arguments I'm seeing against the project this is the weakest.

I bought in a little. Even if it has issues I think when this gets more exposure and people hear "decentralized vpn" price will go up.

what is everyone using to store this?

You can store it on any ETH address, I use MEW.

bought up 500 myst, now we wait..

because there are other things that go through the internet and expose an IP user. If I use tor I'm only distributed with my browsing. Anything else sending signals from the pc isn't going through tor. ssh and shit

It's not on the major exchanges yet, they are finishing a new write-up before listing on bittrex

Pretty sure that was the point of the reply, i.e. comparing this to TOR is meaningless because they both serve different purposes.

Devs confirmed in slack that the write up has already been submitted, waiting on Bittrex now.

Oh shit, it's happening