Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with adultery as long as your partner doesn't find out about it

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with adultery as long as your partner doesn't find out about it.

Everything is 'ethical' so long as it doesn't harm others, and adultery hurts nobody as long as you are not caught.

It hurts you deep down inside if you really cared for your spouse.

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with freebasing cocaine as long as your partner doesn't find out about it.

Everything is 'ethical' so long as it doesn't harm others, and habitual cocaine use hurts nobody as long as you are not caught.

there's literally nothing wrong with men having multiple partners

there's literally everything wrong with women having multiple partners. their vaginas turn into mashed potatoes. they give birth to children and force another man to take care of another person's child. their bodies are ruined by giving birth to multiple children, being plowed and inseminated by multiple men.

Okay Rand

>their vaginas turn into mashed potatoes. they give birth to children and force another man to take care of another person's child. their bodies are ruined by giving birth to multiple children, being plowed and inseminated by multiple men.
Isn't that what makes it wrong for men to have multiple partners then?

Is this your fetish?

>he still hasnt taken the cuckpill

why do girls cheat anyway? they don't derive pleasure from sex

I'll be the first to take this seriously, as it's something I've put some thought into and struggled with.

The morality of adultery hinges on the nature of the relationship you have with your partner. Adultery is destructive when there is an explicit goal between two people to reach a union, a merger of mind and heart, where two are completely open and intertwined with one another in effort to connect truly and eradicate the loneliness which defines our individuality.

Hidden adultery inherently erodes this connection, regardless of whether they know. It's remarkably stupid to think that a person isn't negatively affected by your actions because they aren't aware of them.

Maybe you're doing it wrong.

They derive pleasure from cheating itself i.e. getting attention

>Girls don't derive pleasure from sex
People say this often and rarely mean it, but I am being completely honest with you when I say that this is the single most retarded comment I've ever read.

> risk of STDs
> risk of pregnancies
> financial entanglements
> conflict of interest
> broken trust

There's nothing wrong with adultery IF all parties are aware of the situation and consent to it. Open marriages are fine, lying/cheating are not.

Women literally only care about sex and food

Your partner not finding out is never, ever a known variable at the start of adultery. The act holds within itself a quite high potential to do harm. The example is much higher on the immorality scale, but to put things into perspective: this is like forcing your child to play Russian roulette and, if he survives and wins, declaring that you putting his life on the line was not immoral because in the end it didn't do harm. Get it now?

Neck yourself OP.

>they don't derive pleasure from sex
That's something they want you to think so that it looks like they're making you a favor or something.

Like dogs

My girlfriend wants an open relationship, which I'm fine with. I dont see myself marrying her , at all, so might as well bang other gurls guilt free while im here.

Thing is she also wants to be E X T R E M E L Y lovey dovey and close to me. This scares me because i dont want to be so emotionally attached to someone who is fucking other people, and will likely find someone they're willing to leave me for. Not to mention she's a woman, so she'll be getting loads more sex than I will be in this deal.

What do

Your relationship will rapidly fall apart.

This is why stoning should be brought back. We have only ourselves to blame for allowing op to fester and thriving in our society

>Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with adultery
Ok Cuck go back to plebbit

This you stupid cunt

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with murder as long as the Police don't find out about it

No. Murder objectively harms someone.

the time and effort put into cheating takes away from a relationship; whether it's found-out or not, you would be hurting your main partner by "stealing" from them in this way. furthermore, this could be leaked to your partner at a subconscious level, which may in turn be reflected back.

With that said, monogamy is indeed a contrived, modern, westernized concept (in evolutionary times, people likely had more than one sexual partner, which is probably why monogamy feels so constricting at times), but it's the rulebook we play by, so it has my assent

whats wrong with harming someone

>
>Your relationship will rapidly fall apart.
So what should I do?

I had a hard enough time getting 1 person to have sex with me, not sure if I can get 2

Whatever you want fagboi, we're not your mommy

DONT. CALL. ME. FAGBOI. EVER AGAIN. GOT IT?

God will know

>Everything is 'ethical' so long as it doesn't harm others

Therefore, painlessly killing someone who has no family is not wrong, because the dead dont suffer and no one will suffer his losse

sure
and women don't dress up like prostitutes attract men.
they dress up like that for other women.

Doesn't make any sense, but it is what people say, so it must be true

>adultery hurts nobody as long as you are not caught.

Btw, it still means that adultery should be punished because only those who got caught (harms someone) will face the punishment while those who didn't (harms no one) will escape it

>there is nothing wrong with going down to the graveyard, digging up the dead, rotting, corpse of a child who tragically died from cancer, fucking it, sodomizing it, jizzing all over the dead rotting corpse of a child, while you scream like a wild chimpanzee and smear yourself with the child's reeking gore, mutilating the tiny body with all manner of surgical instruments and kitchen utensils, dismembering it and fucking all of the fresh gaping wounds -- just as long as you put it back afterward and nobody finds out about it

No, most dogs at least care about their owner and will defend him.

Women cannot comprehend fidelity, respect, or even love.

Reminder that literally the only deterrent toward emotional dependence on others (and therefore, the pain that comes with watching your conception of your ties to them unravel every time her number 2 swings by) is to work on yourself and treat yourself.

This sounds like some Oprah shit, but jealousy, and the anxiety that comes with the fear of being rejected by your social partner typically comes when you're placing too much of your self-worth and time in your relationship. You fix this by doing things for yourself and by yourself that don't involve your partner. You write whether or not she's there, congrats. She leaves and you still have that. But then, a big part of this is the social, so take up a hobby or new part of your life that doesn't depend on her, at least not exclusively.

Godspeed user, the majority of cucking happens in the mind

Sounds like a way bigger health hazard desu.

Femanon here, that's not true. I have multiple partners at once for this reason. It can get addicting.

agreed. It should be encouraged to do. It makes life much enjoyable.

There is literally nothing wrong with harming someone as long as the Police don't find out about it

t. Microdick

why not just have one person you fuck a lot if that's the case?

I need sex several times a day, even a virile man cannot keep up.

Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery.

By saying there is nothing wrong with obliterating one of the ten commandments, you are basically telling God you want to live your eternity out on fire.

you don't "need" sex several times a day, you just know you can get it and have focused your energy on making sure you get it. there's no self control. you said it yourself, "it can get addicting." but whatever floats your boat, keep on taking that dick. everyone's a hedonistic piece of shit anyway.

Do you kill any of your neighbors you see working or gardening on the Sabbath?

>muh consequentialism

well you'd wear a condom of course

What is wrong with this?

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Adolf Hitler

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with jerking off to naked kids if nobody finds out about it?

That was gobbles

Hehe

Gross.

Um clearly you haven't met me

fukin lier lol

It hurts the man because a relationships is meant to be a bond not a sex fling you stupid cunt. If I wanted a sex fling I would just use one of my friends with benefits.

This, monogamy was a mistake. (For men)

If they're dead they no longer exist how can you harm what doesn't exist?

Or you could just be single and fuck all the single women you want

Why bother with a relationship at all if that's what you want?

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with Veeky Forums as long as you're anonymous.

I personally dont agree, but I like you being based...

It's always funny when obviously young dumb bitches have really unrealistic expectations.

She wants a sexual buffet without the trade-off of intimacy. It doesn't work that way. Don't relinquish your power.

why are jewesses so attractive

>le sigh

Stop being spooked user.

Just have your fun open relationship and stop worrying what retards crying about "muh degeneracy" think.

But that's potential harm.

Break up with her. Probably she is already cheating you.

Except we're naturally more inclined towards monogamy. Polygamy is the result of agrarian societies.

This is what (((they))) want (You) to believe.

Kek

I really, really like this post

There is literally nothing wrong with harming roachies as long as the pawns don't find out that they're nothing more than a game to you

Is this what women tell themselves? When they suck Tyrone's dick?

>Question? Answer.

Theyre dead anyway, why do you care?

Be a man and admit it's wrong faggot. I cheat but I have the decency to not rationalize it and pretend I'm a good person.

second

>Polygamy is the result of agrarian societies

It's actually the other way around. Hunter gatherers shared their women with the community.

I'll get some strange only if I'm on a trip and I'll never see the person again.

I want to breed with her

Just because you aren't aware of an injury doesn't mean you aren't injured.

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with killing as long as nobody finds out about it.

But not for women (or children), and since women are the final gatekeepers they got to make the call.

>ethics

nice spook ya got there

this