TFW you will never live in a Hindu-Hellenic kingdom

TFW you will never live in a Hindu-Hellenic kingdom.

>Tfw you will never witness philosophical debates between Aghori's and Epicureans...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diodotus_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliocles_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollodotus_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strato_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushan_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Scythians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Satraps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Western_Satrap_Coin_of_Rudrasimha_I_.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yona
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

You can masturbate to anime tiddies now tho

POO IN THE APHEDRON

be happy you follow the crown, Rajesh

This.

Just draw an exciting anime hentai where Aghoris and Epicureans are cute girls doing lewd things.

Anyone find it ironic that India was quite sanitary in ancient times.

Holy hell, I googled the rulers of those kingdoms, I had no idea fucking white men ruled fucking Pakistan and north India for 400 years lmfao;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diodotus_I

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliocles_I

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollodotus_I

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strato_II

We was rajas.

Fuck you pol...

>I had no idea fucking white men ruled fucking Pakistan and north India for 400 years
>What is the British Raj

>What is the British Raj

British Raj was not nearly as long as how long the Greeks ruled.

Holy fuck, how the hell did they even rule so long?

They fused with the locals, as all rulers do. Give and take, plus they were trained by Philip and Alexander the art of ruling!

>states fact you don't like
>is now /pol/

Is this the beginning of an epic new meme!?!?!?!

+ in a sense, time (changes) was flowing relativelly slower back then.

Pol tries to claw whiteness to everything, white this, white that. I thought Greeks were not considered white. If I overreacted I apologize to you, but this >white >insecurity is sickening.

> They fused with the locals

Well, I am looking at their depictions on coins and they look pretty fucking European to me even after 300 years of living/ruling there.

They probably kept their bloodlines Greek by marrying only other Greek colonists.

Also, it would seem that foreign rule did not end with them, they were replaced by Greco-Iranians after that for 400 years lol;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushan_Empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Scythians

Fucking kek.

Many probably did, but Alexander himself was notorious for marying (sometimes forcibly) his generals to local noblewomen.
Is converting to buddhism and influencing it not considered fushion?

> Also, it would seem that foreign rule did not end with them

Oh, my sweet summer child;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Satraps

Whitey ruled western and northern India longer than the fucking Mughals;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Western_Satrap_Coin_of_Rudrasimha_I_.jpg

Amazing though, innit?

Yeah, that small group of leftover Greek soldiers managed to breed into a fuckton of Greeks;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yona

so much so that they are described as one of the essential allies of Chandragupta Maurya and helped him create the Mauryan Empire.

People here are describing those Greeks as some dominant rulers, but in fact, they were very bro tier people to the natives.

Are you the Polish who lives in Germany since '98

No, I am Iranian.

Lol he's probably just some Slav or an Irishman or someone from the south of France who thinks he's white

and had like 1/10th the population.

This is based.

Why can't all Aryan peoples just team up and exterminate all of our respective shitskins in our lands and then finally destroy the Semite menace?

Cool. I am half-Polish half-Greek. I asked because there was a guy using the summer child quote.
Farsi sound cool!

>Slavs aren't white
>Irishmen aren't white
>Frenchmen aren't white

Hellenize Europa!

Can you and the rest of the Pol_Chaganate compile a list of who is considered white at last?

Europeans and people of pure European descent are considered white, it's that easy. The "[insert European ethnicitiy] are not white" is a faggot trick done by Jews and shitskins.

This guy gets it.

/int/ is full of non-whites and the whole "X aren't white" thing almost overwhelmingly comes from non-white countries to begin with. It's their way of trying to fit in and pretend they are familiar with Europe's richly diverse patchwork quilt of ethnic groups.

In reality the white race is united like a fist against shit skinned subhumans.

So, ειμαστε EU teraz?

>The "[insert European ethnicitiy] are not white" is a faggot trick done by Jews and shitskins.
If by "Jews and shiskins" you mean the 18th and 19th century racial theorists who coined the phrase white race to begin with, then okay.

Fascinating image of the modern Indian woman standing next to the relief of a Greek soldier that served in India 2000 years ago, so surreal.

Afghanistan too.

But that being said, there were some dark skinned rulers.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushan_Empire
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Scythians
Both of these empires were quickly assimilated into the local region however.

And kushan was asian.

> Both of these empires were quickly assimilated into the local region however.

Not really, they adopted customs and religion but they remained a separate ruling class.

> And kushan was asian.

...yeah, everything east of Greece is technically Asian since it is in Asia, but they were not east Asian, they were Iranian, caucasians living in southern central Asia.

>Not really, they adopted customs and religion but they remained a separate ruling class.
Which was mainly with other royalty?

>yeah, everything east of Greece is technically Asian since it is in Asia, but they were not east Asian, they were Iranian, caucasians living in southern central Asia.
Kushans are regarded by most historians as being members of the huns. They were Buddhist and much more 'asian' then other invaders.
Not to mention they were stopped at the Sutlej river for a long time.

And desu, if you mean 'Caucasian' you mean European, Iranians are more similar to Arabians imo. I know this sounds a lot like but I accept most people as European.

The Gupta empire was also able to reconquer the lands after they got there shit together. They also conquered the Parasikas, then the Hunas and the Kambojas tribes later on.

>They were Buddhist and much more 'asian' then other invaders.
>Implying chinks invented Buddhism

Georgios. Get the Xiphos.

>Kushans are regarded by most historians as being members of the huns.

Not true, that is only one theory, most of historiography states that they were Indo-European, just like their Saka cousins who lived in the same exact area in the East;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saka

> They were Buddhist and much more 'asian' then other invaders.

Nope, they were Iranian-Scytian, Indo-Europeans who adopted Buddism.

Buddism spread as far west as Anatolia during this time period and was not as eastern as it is now.

> Not to mention they were stopped at the Sutlej river for a long time.

What does that have to do with anything lol?

You just ousted yourself for being a butthurt Indian.

> And desu, if you mean 'Caucasian' you mean European, Iranians are more similar to Arabians imo.

Retarded statement, Iranians are Indo Europeans, caucasian.

You ousted yourself now for being a butthurt cumstain trying to hide history because you do not like it.

> he Gupta empire was also able to reconquer the lands after they got there shit together.

Yes they did, and again, you just ousted yourself for being a butthurt Indian again by that sentence.

The Maurya Empire ruled over that entire place before the Greek and Iranian kingdoms, nobody is denying the Indian Empires you imbecile.

> They also conquered the Parasikas, then the Hunas and the Kambojas tribes later on.

Yes, good job.

Fucking hell lol.

>Not true, that is only one theory, most of historiography states that they were Indo-European, just like their Saka cousins who lived in the same exact area in the East;
Post it. I'll be interested in reading it.

>What does that have to do with anything lol?

>entire thread is full of "indian men are beta reeee we wuz kings"
>try to explain we did put up a good fight but we were just too divided to ever maintain a proper resistance
>b-b-butthurt!

>Retarded statement, Iranians are Indo Europeans, caucasian.
I'm not butthurt about this at all. Maybe ancient Iranians were 'white' but most of the ones I've met do have more similar features to arabians then europeans.

That being said, white is a social construct. I do (personally) think they're white, just not the modern/this websites definition of it i.e European

>The Maurya Empire ruled over that entire place before the Greek and Iranian kingdoms,
They also repelled a massive invasion from the Seleucid Empire. The Greek kingdoms came after the empire declined into much smaller parts when the sub-continent was much weaker.

I'm not butthurt at all my Iranian ''''friend''''. History is history. I'm just giving in my two cents.

>nobody is denying the Indian Empires you imbecile.
But they are implying they were non-existent.

* near

Here you go:
Scandinavians (finns not included)
Northern french
Germans, Austrians, Swiss
Dutch, Flemish
English
That's about it. Everything else is non-white, even muh german heritage americans

white is a social construct

>Aghori's and Epicureans
Waaaaay too early.
The best you'd probably get is Kapalika.

Saivism was a thing under Greek Bactria, ESPECIALLY after the East Asians swept in, but it was mostly orthodox in nature.

My feel is generally
>You'll never learn at the feet of Saivists, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, and Platonists all in the same city

Severely underrated.

>poo all day every day
>recieve/give anal

What can possibly go wrong?

That ended up creating a class of half-breed lower-nobility. The successor states didn't want to carry on Alexanders plan of Merging Greek and Persian societies into a super society that was the best of both worlds.

Why are people obsessing over race in a time period were race wasn't something people had a concept of?

ITT Snow Niggers We Wuzing.

>Kushans are regarded by most historians as being members of the huns.
You are mistaking the Turkic Huns that invaded Roman Empire with the so called White Huns, that likely had little to do with the other Huns.

The consensus amongst those who consider Greeks to be not white is that they were white before the Turk conquest.

Herakleitians must have felt like home over there...

You're not worth it.

Kapalika being bro-tier with random cynics...

actually Carvaka and Mimamsa schools would have existed and pre advaitic philosophies were also taking root around this time in and around Ujjain.