Was it autism?

Was it autism?

yes
no
yes
no
yes, larper
no

You for perpetually posting the same thread again and again. Like can you fags try coming up with a new thread topic for once.

Can someone inform me who these guys are?

1?
2 Italy
3 is Romanian?
5 is English
6 Japanese?

Hitler was very autistic though.

>mein neueroma

Replace every "yes" with "no" and vice versa and this post is correct

Falagnists - Spain
Fascists - Italy
Iron Guard/Legionnaries - Romania
FuB - Anglistan
Rexism - Belgium

Yes no no no no no

>Leon Degrelle
>Burgundy Larper
>not autistic

>Hitler
>Not the autismo king of Fascism

no

from left to right.
No, No, Yes, No, No, Yes.

Tbh I don't think fascism as a response to communist/Marxist revolutionaries is all that autistic.

I suppose this make Franco and Hitler not all that autistic, but Mosley and such autistic

>franco
>fascist

yes

No.

Why does it use the amazing atheist as the picture for a neo-nazi? Isn't he super liberal in terms of race?

>he thinks Codreanu was more autistic than Hitler

Falangism (Spanish: Falangismo) was the political ideology of the Falange Española de las JONS and, afterwards, of the Falange Española Tradicionalista y de las Juntas de Ofensiva Nacional Sindicalista (both known simply as the "Falange"), as well as derivatives of it in other countries. Falangism is widely considered a fascist ideology.[1] Under the leadership of Francisco Franco, many of the radical elements of Falangism considered to be fascist were diluted and it largely became an authoritarian, conservative ideology connected with Francoist Spain.[2]
it counts in my book, just Fascism with some common sense.

>fasism
>bot common sense

>franco
>falangist

>>fasism
>>bot common sense
>many of the radical elements of Falangism considered to be fascist were diluted

>>franco
>>falangist
>Under the leadership of Francisco Franco

Are you braindead?

i fail to see where the disagreement occurs

the Falangists were Fascists, and Franco was a Falangist, the leader of the Falangists nonetheless, and instituted reforms to curb it's worse elements.

Franco was neither a fascist nor a falangist strictly speaking. He was an autocrat that agglutinated the diverse discontent right-wing of his time (proper falangists, demo-Christians, Carlists, traditional Catholics, etc) under the same cause. This "unified" Falangist party under Franco was but a façade which had its symbols appropiated by Franco's regime and the ideological diversity (grouped in 'families') within it remained through the following decades.

Read what you pasted.
>became an authoritarian,conservatie ideology
De rivera was a true falangist

Nope, Franco was just larping. Franco's dictatorship gradually eliminated all their fascist elements after the third reich was defeated.
Franco was neither the leader of Falange, that was Primo de Rivera, who was in jail when the civil war started. Franco left him to be killed by anarchists.

>Franco was a Falangist
As an actual Falangist you just managed to trigged the fuck out of me, good job.

Clearly I have yet more to learn on this.
Is there good places to learn more, and if any of you (especially an actual Falangist) wanted to explain more to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Selected writings by rivera and mosley, mussolini, d'annuzio, gentile, mishima

so did that guy in the middle just really like waffles?

you must be more respectful to our saint and martyr Codreanu

Jose Antonio Primo De Rivera was a trust fund chad.

There are stories of him getting into fist fights with COs while in the military and escaping punishment because of his family's connections.

Falangist here, I guess, I don't like to call myself one because it seems Larpy but I'm definitely a national syndicalist and think Josè was based.
José started the Spanish Falange some time in the early 30's, after the war, Franco was in charge and decided to compound all of the major groups involved in the Civil War (the Carlists, the Falangists and a few others) into one group in order to consolidate support.
Falange rejects capitalism, Franco said many times that Capitalism was good and made it a tenet of the Falange, this is why any Falangist worth a damn should reject Franco and everything he stands for.
So for a while into Franco's dictatorship, Spain went nowhere economically because he sperged out with "muh autarky" shit and essentially didn't even lift a finger to improve the economy or the lives of his countrymen, who were living in misery at the time. People were getting upset and the little things he did do for the economy went nowhere so Franco then puts Technocrats in charge which causes the Spanish miracle, an economic boom which successfully put Spain out of Africa-tier status and into the 20th century. Technocracy wasn't ever really apart of the doctrine of the Falange, so he just desperately imported foreign economic elements to fix the untenable situation Spain was faced with.
It is noted that José fucking HATED Franco's guts and Franco hated José's, too. Franco also killed José(ordered him to be killed, he didn't do it himself), which puts him even more out of favor with traditional Falangists.
The guy was standing up for his family, he wasn't just pushing someone around for the hell of it
>D'Annunzio
>Liking a shitty degenerate hedon

Correction here, I said José was killed by Franco but he wasn't, it was Manuel Hedilla who was killed, a big figure in Falange at the time, Manuel was critical of Franco and of course Franco wouldn't have it so he killed him.

If it's autistic to love your people, then I'm a pants shitting retard.

No.
They were just capitalists

Fub :-DDD

so hitler was just a romanboo version of a katana wielding weaboo

let's see. did the ideological leaders of these movements (and thus their ideologies and/or movements) exhibit any of the pic related traits?

i would suggest that hitler exhibited all of them, as did franco. no wonder they didn't get on.

benito was literally just what happens if peter hitchens takes over your country.

Literally fuck off and die you lying faggot piece of shit, you've been deceived

1. no
2. no
3. yes
4. yes
5. maybe
6. no idea

liberals are the real racists

but then you'd have all yesses

Fascists had such good logos

>benito was literally just what happens if peter hitchens takes over your country

Hitchens is a Burkean Conservative, he hates totalitarianism and expansionism. He's said in the past that the finest form of government is constitutional monarchy (i.e. whigs and torys system) which is at odds with the fascist idea of a 'new man'.

What is pic related?

>yes, larper