Burgerland and Rossiya, is not even a question

Argentina

The Roman Catholic Church

>Burgerland
?

Finland

fuck off godcuck

The faggot meant USA

I get it. I was just wondering why he called it Rome's successor.

It's super similar and also the only superpower, and also competes with china

IN DESCENDING CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

FIRST ROME: BYZANTINE EMPIRE = TROY.

SECOND ROME: RURIK/RUS EMPIRE = ROMA = LATINOKRATIA = HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE = HABSBURG EMPIRE.

THIRD ROME: THIRD REICH.

/////////////

FIRST ROME:

TROY, CAPITAL OF BYZANTION, FOUNDED BY BYZAS/ILOS.

SECOND ROME:

1. THE RUS EMPIRE, FOUNDED BY RURIK/AENEAS.

1.1 LATINOKRATIA/MAGNA GRAECIA, FOUNDED BY THE CRUSADING ARMIES THAT INVADED BYZANTEON.

1.2 ROMA, ITALIA, FOUNDED BY ONE, OR TWO, DESCENDANTS OF RURIK/AENEAS, NAMED SINEUS, AND TROVUS/BORIS, AND GLEB/ROMAN, AND DAVID/ROMULUS, AND REMUS.

1.3 SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM.

1.4 HABSBURG EMPIRE.

THESE FIVE ARE PERIODS OF A SINGLE "ROMAN CONTINUUM".

THIRD ROME:

1. GERMANIA, CAPITAL OF THE THIRD REICH, FOUNDED BY ADOLF HITLER.

1.1 CONTEMPORARY ZIONIST GLOBAL COLONIALISM; UNDETERMINED CAPITAL.

THESE TWO ARE PERIODS OF A SINGLE "ROMAN CONTINUUM".

ROME WAS USURPED AND PERVERTED BY ITS ETERNAL ENEMIES: THE ZIONISTS THROUGH THE HABSBURGS, AND IT CONTINUES UNDER THEIR CONTROL.

>super similar
?
>the only superpower
no
China is a superpower too

The Byzantines

Can the mods not just ban these stupid fucking threads already

There's no meaningful discussion and there's no funny jokes. It's just textual diarrhoea

We won't be similar until the Intelligence community kills the President

The Papal States.

well who is the successor to the ottoman state

Modern day Turkey

Finland or Romania

Armenia

Is your only response "?"

Can you be less of a faggot and have a discussion

Could be less of a faggot and explain the similarities between the US and the Roman empire?

I am completely serious. This is the order
>Rome
>WRE
>Romeless dark ages
>HRE
>German Empire
>Romeless dark ages vol II.
>EU

>german empire
kek what the fuck
I could see the third reich but not that
You didn't even mention napoleon

>I am a massive autistics German faggot: the post

Go away hans

fine, the German Empire was memeing
I'm not even German

America

also I may add that the Third Reich is about as much a successor to Rome as the USSR is, it was a dumb, defunct and barbaric state bound to fail. Every 'achievement' even fervent liberals seem to believe in was financed by massive debt and was part of a massive inflating bubble.

>
>
>

I was afk for a bit, that guy wasn't me

Similarities between Rome and the USA

Controlled land outside of their borders
Had a legislative, executive and judicial branches
Each had a large numbers of poor and unemployed and the government has used the dole and other aid packages to help the people causing a great drain on the finances of the government. Romans also used the entertainment of the coliseum to keep the mobs happy.
Apathy of many of the common people in politics and in life.
Both had to throw off a foreign power to establish a nation
System of checks and balances to see that no single branch of government was stronger than another.
The veto
Both have many similarities in individual freedoms like writ of habeas corpse, trial by jury, innocent until proven guilty, right of appeal, and many others.
Controlled large land mass.
Senate - In Rome these were the wealthy and were self-serving. In US many are career senators and from the elite in America, and focused often on pork-barrel money bills.
After hundreds of years, imports greater than exports, so money is rolling out and the government/economy is looking at rising debt.
Religion was a central part of each societies, but religious tolerance also existed to some level. (The US has had its dark moments of religious intolerance, too.)
Any law that seemed unreasonable or grossly unfair could be set aside

british empire

Hahahaha I ged it begus of Voltaire

Nobody past age 13 takes that faggot seriously and its not necessary to post him every time anybody even mentions the HRE. Somebody excessively bragging about it, yeah, it's pretty funny to know them down a peg with this brainless shitpost. But Voltairespamming is fucking retarded

>THIS
>FUCKING
>GUY
All the time, every single thread

The OG H.R.E

First Byzantine
Then the Ottomans claimed it and idk why not, they had Constantinople so I guess they were

P O C C И Я
O
C
C
И
Я

There's no such thing as a successor to Rome. Rome was a thing, then it faded into something different. There is no more Empire.

The UK

Ew fuck off bog

That would apply if he was an unelected emperor who's only means of leaving office was being killed by the "praetorian" guard. The American people merely vote him out. we are in the Roman Republic, not the Roman Empire, though we have expanded more in terms of cultural influence and market control (equites anyone?) If anything, a modern example (past 200 years or so) is the Empire of Great Britain, as it conquered in a similar way (by force). Though I would say that Rome was much better at cultural assimilation that helped avoid popular resentment from its conquered provinces, while the British just forced shit down folks throats, getting mixed results.

Bosnia is the heir of Rome and of the Caliphate

Finland, how is this even a question?

This is unironically true.
>First king of Greece was descended from Byzantine emperors
>In classic Greco-Roman fashion he's ousted for another dynasty
>Then they're ousted for a republic
>Member of that dynasty marries the queen.

Prince Charles confirmed for new Roman emperor.

Unironically true

>Defined an era
>largest empire on earth at that point
>conquered and assimilated natives
>All centered around 1 city
>Literal global Mare Nostrum

Finland

Is this even a question
HREABOO GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

Russia

Depending on the definition it's either Turkey or France.

It says competes with China.
China is a superpower if it can compete

Argentina

Finland

Does this mean the EU is the new Rome? How about NATO?

iirc the title Emperor of Rome was sold by one of the Palaiologi after the Turks took Constantinople and they were desperate for money. I think the king of Aragon bought it.

absolutely all of those apply to most of the world. It would be a more special country if it didn't fit everything in your list

I think the king of Aragon bought it from the "latin" emperors. Still as legit as the palaiologi claim because both got the title after a coup

Nevermind, the latin claim went to some duke in France

holyromanempire