To the moon?

What do you think of BAT coin?

solid long term investment

Scam, like 90% of crypto market. There's probably some short term gains but nothing long term due to whale manipulation

> Basic Attention Token coin

Solid though, They just released a list of advertisers they have deals with today. Still pretty cheap as well.

Sick eth based coin with dividends. I only buy cryptos that can pay me back.

useless meme coin

this shit will never catch on

sauce: I work in digital advertising

The trend is looking really bad. Two blatant pumps and now it's bouncing off a massive 8k sat buy wall trying to return to the actual market price of ~6800 sats, which it'll eventually do after all the whales reach the moon.

I hope it remains under 50 cents long enough for me to buy 50K. It'll be worth $1 when it goes on polo, and it'll go to the moon if they ever get it working. If the brave mediascape catches on by 2022 it'll be worth $10-30 a coin

Read the white paper, it explicitly says BAT is intended to be worth a specific amount, and that your BAT will be destroyed if left unused for 6 months. It's not even supposed to be an investment.

you mean WHALEcoin? I juts bought $200 worth to see where it goes...

hoarding as much as I can atm

I unironically think that would cause a lawsuit if they tried to kill people's BAT

I just read it and I think it's just poorly worded. The section that talks about taking away unused BAT is about the "User Growth Pool" I believe it's saying that BAT administered as part of the User Growth Pool will be taken away if unused. This BAT is for new users that join into the ecosystem. It also cannot be sold, only used for "value added services". The BAT that's on the market right now is BAT that was released through the ICO, not the User Growth Pool.

Screenshot attached for clarity. I'm glad I double checked because I almost decided to sell.

hopefully they'll shill their stuff through Mozilla and other channels
I still don't get it though, what's the criteria for earning BAT when you're a user? won't that devalue the tokens?

The next DGB Coin.

amazing

My understanding is that they are working on that criteria in the next 6 months or so. Their roadmap says they will be using neural networks to better understand how user attention can be detected. Then when you enable ads and the browser detects that you are paying attention to them (as opposed to loading a page and then doing something else), you'll be rewarded with BAT.

Functionality with these companies will ensure this coin is useful.

thanks for answering
I'm still pondering on whether I should or not bite the bullet, still waiting for my connedbase verification clearance
both BAT and Reddcoin look very promising to me though atm

>Above 15x the ICO price right now.
>Not meant to be held, inactive tokens will be smoked
>Majority of current circulation held by ICO whales ready to pnd.

fucking lol

>Above 15x the ICO price right now.
HUR DUR BITCOIN IS 10000 TIMES ABOVE INITAL PRICE! DON'T BUY!
>Not meant to be held, inactive tokens will be smoked
Not true, this applies only to the User Growth Pool held by the devs. Read the white paper
>Majority of current circulation held by ICO whales ready to pnd.
Better distribution than most ERC20 tokens. Check Distribution charts. The top two addresses that hold BAT are the devs, the third is Bittrex.

Even if it's intended to be worth a specific amount, the roadmap mentions the purchase of "micro-BAT" which implies people will be workong with fractions of a whole BAT. Even if it ends up a flat $1 thats still a 5x investment gain

>The top two addresses that hold BAT are the devs, the third is Bittrex.
70% held by ICO's. Go fuck yourself, shill.

>HUR DUR BITCOIN IS 10000 TIMES ABOVE INITAL PRICE! DON'T BUY!
You know I'm right though. The price is fucked and you're just trying to bait others into securing your holdings.

Bat coin is going places alright.

Not true, at least try and learn something about what you're shilling.

Here's Golem for comparison. A real whale coin.

What the fuck that dip.

Still loads of whales that own the majority.

Every coin has whales. BAT does not have an abnormal number of whales. It certainly did immediately post-ICO, but now there are over 4000 addresses holding BAT (and probably far more holders, counting people who hold solely on bittrex).

I don't give a fuck about golem.

They stated 70% of the distribution would go to ICO investors. Maybe bittrex is one of the. Honestly, I don't know and I really don't care if it's 70% or 50%.

It's so fucking obvious that the investors are trying to make bank from the start. .2$ price is fucking ridiculous and won't hold.

You'll be shilling for this shit for eternity if stays like this.

> show distribution comparison of another token regularly shilled by biz
> U-UM I-I DON'T CARE ABOUT G-GOLEM

>They stated 70% of the distribution would go to ICO investors.

Yes, 1/3rd (1B tokens) went to ICO holders (190 people) 3 weeks ago, over 4000 addresses now hold BAT (with more individuals likely holding on Bittrex/Liqui). Bittrex was not an ICO holder to my knowledge, but that's irrelevant either way. The point it that there are no more whales holding BAT than any other token, it's just a FUD meme.

You should probably actually read the whitepaper if you care enough to shill.

>tfw you will never be a cryptowhale
>on the moon
>with a lambo