I hope you are all loading MYST before it hits bittrex

I hope you are all loading MYST before it hits bittrex

Already bought it and host a node through an anonymous vps. Suck a dick cowards

how many coins do you get from running a node? I might set up my spare comp to do it

- Bought in Pre-ICO
- Bought in ICO
- Buying now

Market cap is less than $50 for a project that could achieve a similar level of success to Golem, which is already at 10x this cap with a similar level of development (Beta working product)

what do you get for running a node?

Right now you get tokens for compensation but they're not redeemable just yet. I haven't been on the slack for a bit so I don't know when either

It's literally 3 lines of code to install on a vps or linux

shiet, want to post the setup link?

is there a way to accumulate/redeem these tokens by running a node anonymously? Say, if I bought a VPS that I don't want tied back to me in any way (because of the type of traffic people will be using the node for), can I still claim the rewards?

Give me a few minutes my new miner is almost done. I will deliver though

There's user vps hosting via Bitcoin. If you guys want I will make a guide

that would be cool!

If you give me a little bit I'll slap it together. IF this thread dies, watch the boards and I'll make a repeating post for a little bit

>because of the type of traffic people will be using the node for

noice, thanks user

so how the fuck do I buy this?

liqui.io

I dont like liqui.io, how do I buy on etherdelta?

that i'm not familiar with, soz user

So, when does it hit bittrex?

suck it up, buy on liqui, then transfer out out. jej

Just so you guys know the bounty program ended with the ICO, you no longer get MYST for running a node.

What that said, 400+ nodes are still up and running which is impressive at this stage.

by "I don't like liqui" I literally mean both of my emails are already taken but at the same time when I do password forgotten it says neither are used. I'd rather not bungle around with that for an hou.

ACTUAL STAR OF DAVID COVERING USA

Update for people who wanted the guide. The node bounty is over.

Waiting for the reward system to go up so I can start running a node. Being in South America I reckon people might be interested in running their secrets through me.

>don't deal drugs or trade cp though senpai

I bought 3 Tokens on crowdsale before they hit the exchanges.
Every one of them plummeted after that.

Always buy a day or a week after the exchanges. Don't think this one is special.

What are you talking about? 1 MYST cost 0.0049 ETH at the ICO and is now trading at 0.0065 ETH.

fuuuuuuuuck I've had this issue before on different websites. For being a (technically) small issue, holy fuck it is INFURIATING

wait so there's literally no point in running a node right now?