It is my birthday today guys. Only my mother wished me a happy birthday, and she gave me 20€. That's my present...

It is my birthday today guys. Only my mother wished me a happy birthday, and she gave me 20€. That's my present, 20€. I'm sad.

I usually go to /int/ because I like talking to strangers from other countries, also I spend my time on omegle talking to people from different countries. I wish a had friends to talk with but I don't, you're my only "friends" actually.

I am kinda drunk now and thought to pay Veeky Forums a visit, since I got 20€, maybe you guys know how to turn these 20€ into 20k€. I know it's impossible but impossible seems possible when you're drunk in your birthday.

I have spent like an hour now in this board and I like how ambitious people is. I like this board and I like you guys, you're fun.

Just have a good night and make your dreams come true anons. I hope you all get these lambos as you call them. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

delicioustacos.com/2017/06/17/dont-work/#comment-75360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

happy birthday bro
why are there so many people on 4chins that dont have any friends?

GET THE FUCK

>It is my birthday today

Who cares? go fuck yourself

I guess we all end up here for a reason... thank you user.

I'm sure many of us here have friends but would rather spend time trading cryptoshit instead of hanging out with them d e s u

Happy birthday user!
Just read around the board a bit and you'll see that you'll figure out what to do with your money. Making your own decisions is the most important if you want to invest. If you spend some time here, maybe you will find this place enjoyable like many of us do.

I love you too guys, I know deep down you don't mean the bad stuff, it's just the memes and the fun that comes from it. Hope you get some lambos soon.

Welcome to the real world, Veeky Forums is as real as it gets. Enjoy your stay.
Get a pass with your $20 lol

Thanks anons. I don't think I have enough money to invest but will look into it. I mean I don't even have a bank account, do I need one to buy/sell cryptocurrencies like BTC?

Leave, OP. You are too pure for this place.

Happy birthday, and God bless.

But I am having fun in this board. This is like a present, I am enjoying it.

Thank you user.

Happy birthday kid.

Make a yobit account, post your dgb address and i ll send you a gift.

Happy birthday friend.
If you don't have a bank account, how are you supporting yourself then? If you have any income at all, it can continuously supplement an investment.
Buy ETH to get started.

It took me a bit but I made it, I think this is my address: DB1sGDgpToFS3u8VaZcSQvNMo6ZnA6pfHZ

Clicked in wallets and then deposit dgb so yeah right? Wow this is exciting. Thank you user.

PRAY TO MUHAMMAD EUROFAG

But what to do with that now, I get you can hold til it goes up or sell but I literally have no idea if dgb is going up or down, what do you recommend?

Thank you user. I live with my mother, she has a bank account obviously but I don't.

WE GOT A COINER, CONGRATS OP

Happy birthday, hope in 3 years its worth a decent birthday dinner

i like your attitude, happy birthday!

I am pretty excited now haha. The website is so confusing though, I didn't know there were that many coins. Thanks!

Thank you user. Never giving up.

This is nice and comfy. Thanks, guys.

Happy Bday broski. Good luck

Thanks to you man.

Thank you bro.

Also can you tell me what to do with that dgb when I recieve it, I have no idea. Thanks user.

happy birthday user, you will be rich someday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MAKE THIS YEAR BETTER THAN THE LAST

>t. thinly veiled begging thread

That's not how you use t.
Get out, newfag.

Thank you user, I hope so, and you too!

How long does it take to recieve the dgb coin? havent recieved it yet and Im feeling pretty tired, I guess I'll go to bed and wake up to see the surprise in the morning. Pretty exciting actually, it's like childhood christmas again.

Good night anons, thank you all.

It's also my birthday today but I'm not crying around on the internet.

Happy birthday user!

>t.

Happy pirdday. Buy shitcoins.

Happy birthday user

But Im not crying, I am having fun here in Veeky Forums. It's like my birthday party. Had a laugh before with thats what I'm talking about.

Thanks user!

happy birthday my nigga

Happy birthday to you too

Thank you anons.

And happy birthday to you too user, if I get these dgb maybe I can share them with you? I still have to learn how to do that though.

Nigga if u want to turn dat 20 dollars into 200 then invest in digibytes. Hold till july and sell.

Godspeed my nigger.

Happy birthday fuccboi you'll know if you got my present if you wake up with a sore butthole.

I didn't even know what dgb is but it seems that I couldn't even use it because my wallet program doesn't support it

That's hot, thank you user.

I'll do some research on digibyte then, thanks user.

Get your ambivalence and general melancholy observations out of Veeky Forums desu

Spend your €20 on good food, steak and chips or a good pizza and a bottle of wine.

Good food always makes you feel good, and it's your birthday so have a treat.

Come back here ride a MOONCOIN pump when you have minimum $500.

Enjoy the steak and happy birthday!

I created an account on yobit like an user said, it's pretty fast. Do it.

I could share whatever present I got with you user, because it's our birthday.

Ok little shit, my parents never gave me anything on my birthday since im 10.

Thats why we know how to turn 20 into 20k now go to kys, you will never lear how to make money cuz you will be the begging failure dat flows this world.

Happy birthday OP, I hope to see you in lamboland one day.

I'll start saving what I can but it'll take a while to save 500€ haha, anyway thank you user, I will definitely save money to get on a moon trip with you.

But desu, Mohammed was an illiterate, pedophile goatfucker!
Why would any sane, decent human being worship such a faggot?

You too user, thank you. Why is it lambos though? why not... ferraris?

I feel your love user, begging isn't my type of thing and will definitely not beg for money, as long as I have a house to live in and my mother. If that user sends me some present thats fine, I will share it with this other user who is also having his birthday today. Thank you user.

I'm sitting out by the pool at my apartment right now enjoying the sun. My neighbors are having a barbecue and asked me to join them but I said no. I don't know what I'd talk them about. IVe got nothing to say unless they're interested in talking about crypto or politics or philosophy which I imagine most people aren't. They're just or having fun on a Saturday. I can't do small talk or idle conversations, so I just separate myself from them.

I used to think that the reason I don't have any friends is because everyone rejected me, but that's not it. People have reached out to me and I'm the one who rejected them, believing I wasn't good enough or that I'd have nothing they'd want

Ok if you realy want to share if some user gives you something then it would be realy appreciated. 0x6Da6F5Fb92B6cE3a511c9E0255B7BB624Ba79987

1) Take this 20 euros and go to the street with your cell phone.
2) Look for street dwellers and do a gymkhana with them.
3) Start with simple things like those who win a fight earns 5 euros.
4) Offer money to have sex.
5) Post the video to a site where you can monetize.
6) Take the money you earned from monetizing the first ones and make more videos and bigger challenges for the beggars.

Fuckin newfag trying le epic Veeky Forums maymay

>t. bunch of fags who don't understand personification

I feel you user, guess our social abilities just aren't as good as theirs, but that's fine, I am sure there's certain people you can talk to, like in Veeky Forums, don't you have fun hanging in here with the anons? we will eventually get a gf and have kids user. Don't be sad, you're not alone.

outta here with your negativity, this thread is good for the good vibes

Happy girthday, fatty

Haha user I am not brave enough for that kind of stuff. Thanks though.

I got nothing so far so I guess he was just memeing but that's fine user, I copied your address and will send you half of whatever I get. Are you kinda poor too?

Happy birthday user!

Thank you mein anonführer.

I'm going to become a billionaire, and when I do, I'm going to fuck that hot bitch from high school if she's still hot

Well I'm not able to invest any money safely into this so I would call myself poor

Only if she's still hot my man. Good luck.

I've given up on the idea of ever having a girlfriend or a family or any meaning in life. All I can look forward to now is endless days of wage slavery until I die with a few respites between. Maybe one day I'll have earned enough from crypto to retire

This blogger captures the essence of what I feel in his writing. Wish I had his expensive abilities. Give this a read
delicioustacos.com/2017/06/17/dont-work/#comment-75360

Happy Birthday, man!
Post your btc address and I might even send you a little gift.

Really? Thank you user! created this one: 1F8JijFVyF9QDV5WBtKwrZLwZe6TVFtTPU

Man I think that's just a bad period of his life, we all have bad and good moments, give it time and I'm sure you will find someone, and me too, we all will, user.

So DIGITS in this board are also a thing, alright.

I hope you make lots of money user!

Happy birthday,
Now that you're here that means you're going to buy alts sooner or later. Here my advice, never buy a coin that has more than 3 shill threads in here, you're buying someones bags then.

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK
and i don't mean /pol/, i mean reddit you fucking absolute faggot.

check your wallet m8

Eventually yes, I will try to save money and get into this world. Thanks for the advice user, I hope we make millions and buy ourselves some nice houses and cars. Cheers user.

All or nothing I guess. I don't know how old you are but I turned 23 today and I want to change my life before I'm 30. If I don't succeed there is only one option for me.

huh? I have never been to reddit to be honest, why do you say that?

I am from /int/.

even worse you're a god damn pajeet. jesus fucking christ

Happy Birthday user, don't drink too much

Haha I am european bro.

Well, I am definitely into this cryptocurrencies world then! thank you very much user. What do I do with that now though? I have no idea. Thank you man!

Happy birthday dude, where are you from
i got 20 euro for my bd too
thats funny

How much did he send you?

just hodl it for a few years and then start asking...just dont lose access to the address (wallet) and you will be fine

Thanks man, no I am not drinking anymore, I wouldve gone to sleep a while ago to be honest but you guys kept me here, it's nice. And even got my first 0,01BTC! That's more than what my mother gifted me. It's not a bad birthday after all.

Happy bday user. Have a nice day :)

0,01 BTC bro

So BTC will keep going up? I saw its like 2k€ right now, I dont understand how a cryptocoin can be that expensive but okay haha.

From Barcelona, where are you from? Thanks man, happy birthday to you too if it was today!

yup, hopefully

Congrats you realy got something. You said you wanted to share but you should keep it. There are probably fees anyway

not today but thank you
Barcelona thats cool
My gf is in Alicante
Im from Bulgaria

Thanks user, have a nice day too and make tons of money.

Cheers man. Thanks again.

>0,01
put it all into mooncoin on bleutrade ...affordable coin with extreme huge profit at the end of 2k17

Are you sure? well I don't know about the fees and stuff. Now I have to do some research on that kind of stuff.

Oh that's cool man, I'll visit eastern Europe someday, I like it.

Mooncoin? Guess it's time to do some research. Thanks user!

Have you send those 0.01 BTC? OP, you just got a $25 gift.
Dude, you have my fullest respect, there is hope in this forum

Happy birthday user, from France
And thanks .

you should come and visit Bulgaria cheapest place you ever seen
go out tomorrow and have a birthday party man have fun i ll sent you some coins too

Happy birthday and please don't buy mooncoin

user, post a wallet-address. I know that 20-euro feel to well.

Yeah man he did! First time on Veeky Forums and get a present for my birthday, definitely a place to hang around, I am having a good time here. I'll be here more often now, doing some research on coins and stuff, who knows, maybe I end up in a lambo next year starting with only 0,01BTC! A man can dream.

Thank you user!

I have no friends to have a party with man haha, but I am happy I found out about this board, there's nice people here and it's fun, and can make you rich! Are you really sending me btc too? haha bro thank you very much. Incredible, a bulgarian is gifting me some btc
through a japanese imageboard. I appreciate it.

I'll do some research, thank you user!

Really? well this is my BTC address: 1F8JijFVyF9QDV5WBtKwrZLwZe6TVFtTPU
Thank you very much man! you people are incredible haha.

never mind user, I just found it. Sent you the few unused satoshi from my polo account.

Yeah keep it. I hope you can you it to get more money

*use it

hahaha i laughed so hard thinking about it
yeah its your lucky day man
thats the last time you see a bulgarian making a gift in your life