Is it true black people are dumber becuause they didn't have to plan for the winter and more or less lived life on easy...

Is it true black people are dumber becuause they didn't have to plan for the winter and more or less lived life on easy mode in the tropics? Is this considered controversial?

Other urls found in this thread:

depts.washington.edu/bonebio/bonAbout/race.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably
Yes

>Winter
>Mesopotamia

Aztecs and Mayas also lived in the tropics and developed a civilization, blacks have no excuse.

Not OP but Mesopotamia used to be colder and more forested than it is now, not Europe tier but not Africa tier either.

Aztecs and Mayas don't ORIGINATE from the tropics though, now do they?

yea after walking all the way around the world in snow

why didn't eskimos already invent thermonuclear fusion engine then?

>Is it true black people are dumber becuause they didn't have to plan for the winter and more or less lived life on easy mode in the tropics?
No, it is not true.

No, African blacks are dumb as shit because they don't get any education. American blacks are dumb as shit because they come from broken families and grow up in an anti-intellectual culture that scorns achievement.

>Aztecs
>Tropics

intelligence is selected for no matter where you are from. in a tribe in the jungle, even if strength is a factor in determining reproduction, knowing when and how to best utilize your strength is factored in to your survivability. the only times I can think of when intelligence was a negative trait in survivability are during communist revolutions when there were issued large quotas on landlords and "people who are slightly better off than others" to be killed.

that being said, I find it less likely that dynamic geographical settings were the key factors in selecting for intelligence in humans, and more likely that civilization itself is the major selecting factor. civilization is incredibly dynamic compared to a natural environment, where things like wars, famines, plagues, social phenomena, religious orders, economic roles etc. etc. very complicated and abstract things being relevant to and influencing reproduction abilities in comparison to hunter-gatherer culture.

and that still being said, I wouldn't be surprised if many differences in what we perceive as intelligence stem from cultural context, nutrition, and education. not a lot of hard science in the area. there are intelligent people and unintelligent people worldwide, what seems to be more consistent is intelligent people sit in positions of power and unintelligent people support that power.

What? If you control for stuff like poverty and "broken homes" blacks still commit way more crimes. Poverty is only weakly correlated with crime, whilst race is strongly correlated.

Same for education. Controlling for education blacks still perform worse. In fact, educated blacks perform only slightly better than uneducated whites.

Why do you people refuse to admit the one obvious common factor in all of this? When did facts become racist?

southeast asians are pretty advanced and they're tropical civ

There were a lot more food sources with a lot more density in Europe than there were in the hotter parts of Africa, and nay infinitely more water sources. If anything, it's the Europeans who had it easier. Both had to hunt and build shelters, but the Europeans slept through the bulk of winter, and even then, there was more gathering readily available and hunting was much safer.

But seeing as how civilization of the region really started in the Middle East anyways... Both are idiots.

It's true IQ tests are shit, as they only test for pattern recognition and number memorization. The educated, who practice this on a regular basis, always score higher. Similarly, switchboard operators of the 70's, when tested, pretty much universally scored MENSA levels, even those from poor upbringing, simply because pattern recognition and number memorization is what they did all day.

Not that I doubt that genetics has some impact on intelligence, but the overlap between the curves is strong enough as to make it a non-issue when it comes to working out how to rig up a society. The descendants of the mayans and the like score just as badly, and they had fairly epic civilizations at one time nonetheless.

Civilization doesn't seem to be a default stage - just something that happens once in a blue moon and then spreads like wildfire. It may be even retards can do it, but it simply requires a rather extreme set of circumstances to come together in just the right way.

Tiny and inbred social structures, simply lack the population for a sophisticated society. Having said this, from what little i've read about those native to north of the arctic circle - they really are an impressive people.
They make snow goggles from driftwood and caribou antler to prevent their eyes from the intensity of the sun.
Also this:
>The Inuit didn’t fear the cold; they took advantage of it. During the 1950s the Canadian government forced the Inuit into settlements. A family from Arctic Bay told me this fantastic story of their grandfather who refused to go. The family, fearful for his life, took away all of his tools and all of his implements, thinking that would force him into the settlement. But instead, he just slipped out of an igloo on a cold Arctic night, pulled down his caribou and sealskin trousers, and defecated into his hand. As the feces began to freeze, he shaped it into the form of an implement. And when the blade started to take shape, he put a spray of saliva along the leading edge to sharpen it. That’s when what they call the “shit knife” took form. He used it to butcher a dog. Skinned the dog with it. Improvised a sled with the dog’s rib cage, and then, using the skin, he harnessed up an adjacent living dog. He put the shit knife in his belt and disappeared into the night.

Pic related,
It's the cape york meteorite, the Inuits used cold forging to fashion various utensils such as this harpoon made from narwhal tusk ivory and iron (from the meteorite).

I don't think cold environment necessarily correlates to genius and I'm not OP though.

the argument is that some environments exert a greater selective pressure than others

based

I'm aware of the argument, which I mentioned in my post. I was suggesting that it is likely the dynamics of civilization itself that is the environment that is exerting greater selective pressure on intellect, not as much the geographical environments people found themselves in.

>dynamics of civilization

I'd argue that these are shaped by the environment too. At least they must be shaped by the people who create these civilizations, people who necessarily derive their constituent parts from genes.

People are environment too you know.

>What? If you control for stuff like poverty and "broken homes" blacks still commit way more crimes. Poverty is only weakly correlated with crime, whilst race is strongly correlated.

Not at all. Black people are dumber because their skulls are literally denser (along with most of their other bones) preventing information from getting into their brains.

>literally denser (along with most of their other bones)

actually this is false

depts.washington.edu/bonebio/bonAbout/race.html

this is your fucking source?

>I'll just dig myself deeper.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full

Meanwhile, I notice you have no source whatsoever, you goddamn dindu.

The best part is how non-scientific it is. No sources, no method or control, just claims and meaningless graphs anyone can make. But I guess this is all he can find to back up his bullshit argument.

>Is it true black people are dumber
no

>tropics
>easy mode.

Why do white cucks here think this is the case all the fucking time?
>Periods of extreme heat where drought btfo your crops.
>Interesting diseases.
>Vegetation that fights back your attempts to clear it for agriculture.
>Interesting diseases for your crops & livestock
>In Southeast Asia, the year is split between the extreme heat of dry season & the months were you get btfo by storms in the monsoon.
If anything junglecucks have it worse because while winter is fixed, theirs is bloody random.

The articles you posted have nothing to do with bone density and speaks of shit like osteoporosis and other bone degeneration. And bone degeneration happens despite how dense a bone is. So the best you have is a random bunch of graphs with no context that talks about bone density, and then two studies that have nothing to do with bone density at all, but rather degenerative bone disease.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/

thanks

>I am literally illiterate

I supposed it's to be expected from a dindu.

>Data from the Study of Osteoporotic Fractures (SOF) and the Baltimore Men's Osteoporosis Study (MOST) show that, in both sexes, blacks have higher adjusted bone mineral density than whites and a slower age-adjusted annual rate of decline in bone mineral density.

>We reviewed literature on the differences and similarities between the 2 races relative to fat-free body mass (water, mineral, and protein), fat patterning, and body dimensions and proportions. In general, blacks have a greater bone mineral density and body protein content than do whites, resulting in a greater fat-free body density.

Please kill yourself, you worthless sack of living shit.

>in both sexes, blacks have higher adjusted bone mineral density than whites

come on now that's just the abstract, post your own peer reviewed study

>Hochberg

>says their bones do not decay as much as whites in terms of bone degeneration and this gives them higher "density".

>this somehow means blacks have higher bone density or stronger bones under normal circumstances

That is where your logic fails. Maybe your pudgy ass got beaten by all the black kids in school, but it wasn't bone or muscle density that did it. Because if what you said is true then blacks should be fucking elite and unbeatable at fighting (they aren't and I even know this from personal experience). Try harder to take the facts and draw conclusions rather than trying to hamfist shit that doesn't support your claims in as evidence.

Yes this is true.

It is controversial, but only among brainwashed people (99% of the populace). Most white/Asian/Jewish people know it intuitively but aren't allowed to express it.

My personal view is that intelligence is part genetic and part cultural, and blacks seem particularly bad at developing cultures of intellectual achievement.

Living in the tropics isn't easy either. Have you lived in one?

>Strawmanning this hard.

Who said anything about strength before you did you damn dindu? All I said, and which is borne out in the studies, is that niggers (like you) have denser bones. This is not controversial in any sense of the word. Not to mention that only one of the two studies cited was about osteoperosis.

Now I know you have trouble reading this, so I'm going to break it down into simple points with short words.

Black skin mean thick bone, like bone in head. This why you not smart.

Black skin not mean big muscle. This why you not good at fight.

Get it?

>Thicker skull means you are dumber
Wew lad

You're ignoring the reasons why Africans didn't get education. No, it was not the evil white man.

It got a nig-nog to protest well known fact, so how off can it be?

Notice the phrasing: higher ADJUSTED density. This means that both groups have the same density, but over time whites have higher rates of osteoporosis and other degenerative bone diseases, so the density diminishes. The whole reason it has to be adjusted for that is because both groups have the same density. So on an average it will be true.

So if you compared two 20 year old people and one was black and one was white, both have the same density. But if you took a 65 year old black and white person, the white person is likely to have a higher rate of bone deterioration. That is why it needs adjusting, because the difference isn't normal bone densitt, but rather adjusting for what the article talks about: osteoporosis.

In the same way women have the same bone density (not muscle density) as men, but you would have to adjust for later in life given women get osteoporosis at a higher rate than men. Giving men a higher adjusted bone density than women. You are digging pretty hard to back up this retarded claim of yours. That or you don't know shit about what adjusting for other factors means.

>calls me a nigger for refuting his claims

>i'm white

If anyone here is a nigger it's you because you don't even know what they mean by "adjusted bone density".

>adjusted

dude they got me with that one, didn't even catch that.

>if you compared two 20 year old people and one was black and one was white, both have the same density

you gonna have to post a source m8t

>white

Easier, not easy.

You don't need clothes, shelter, or much ability to plan to live there. If you did we would have never have started from there.

>I am STILL an illiterate nigger

>Data comparing both BMD and the prevalence of osteoporosis among the U.S. population were collected during the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III); reference data were based on 409 white women and 382 white men between the ages of 20 and 29 years

>BETWEEN THE AGES OF 20 AND 29 YEARS

YOU
ARE
WRONG
YOU
STUPID
DINDU

Everyone knows blacks are dumb, cuck. It's almost impossible to hide it without some serious doublethink.

>409 white women and 382 white men

ooh sample sizes

Your shit says right there that it is talking about osteoporosis again. Not normal people with healthy bones.

I gave my explanation. The whole reason they need to say adjusted bone density is to account for variables that take place under different circumstances, in the case of that article: osteoporosis.

Which quite clearly means that normal bone density is the same, because if it was not the same, there would be no need to adjust for those other factors in the first place.

TIL that having dark skin makes you dumber

I'm never coming to this shithole ever again. Fucking racists.

>TIL

It's not easier though.

>You don't need clothes
Protection from exposure or the elements.

>shelter
You need fucking shelter why the fuck do you think they have no shelter? They have shelter and use it like everyone else, as protection from the elements and a place to stay/sleep.

>or much ability to plan to live there

They plan for different things.

Why do you try to opine on a topic you know jackshit about especially how tropics are ""easier" then other places?

>difference between races is only skin deep

If you need any of those things to live in Africa how the hell did our ape ancestors live there? They didn't have any of that shit.

You are... likely black.

I can even provide a basic example. Let's say whites had a bone density of 1 and blacks had a bone density of 2. They would not need to talk about adjusted bone density because there are two separate baselines.

The reason they have to adjust is because both groups have a bone density of 1, so they start at the same baseline, but whites have a higher rate of bone problems, so blacks may have a bone density of 1 and whites 0.9. Hence it is adjusted, but a thing can only be adjusted for if you start from the same starting point.

Jesus fucking Christ.

>accredited .edu domain
>lmao you call that neo nazi propaganda a source?

I think you need to do more than simply control for poverty and broken homes.

there is an entire culture that subconsciously (and consciously) steers american blacks into criminal behaviours (and increasingly, all western blacks due to the television/internet.) It seems to be an identity crisis where they try to embrace blackness, and they do this by being "anti white"

No it's because urban poverty leads kids into that path. Before tv or internet was a thing urban crime still was a thing.

Just like how rural poverty leads to drinking and drugs.

a /sih/ board and the realities of an image board extremely clash with each other to be frank. There's simply just no poster quality control mechanism in place both passive or enforced.

If that were true there why is there no issue with really any other race? Most came to the US dirt poor.

Lol immigrant crime was MASSIVE when those groups came. THE thing people bitched about was those immigrants fucking up the place, and forming gangs and carrying their wop/mike ways in.

There really wasn't a reason to bring their average up now was there.

explain your point better. You just can't drop a "it just is so" expect people to understand or take you seriously. Like what reason? That tropic are "easy"?

genius perhaps not but it does make the brain run superior just like cold environments influence a CPU.

Yes. Northern hemisphere peoples survived the crucible of the ice age and became inventive because of it. Most of the dumb died off.

The tables have turned and now Africa is a desolate shithole (not really, they still have the best farmland in the world hands down, but some of the flora and megafauna have gone). But Africans will not evolve as other societies did because they're being given aid. The dumb who can't care for themselves are surviving and breeding in great number.

To further your theory, ice age peoples had to be very empathetic to survive, otherwise the tribe would not survive. Tropics peoples don't need such a strong tribal bond, they're already provided for by the fruits of the land. This leads to a society based on mating and competition, and the savagery that comes with that.

I'm just saying there were genetic penalties for lack of foresight for persons adapting to winters which kills all those vicious pathogens which make the tropics such a r-selected arena.

You actually have it backwards. Humans outside of Africa had it easier. Subsaharan Africa has always been and still is a nasty, brutal environment. Since this is also the location where humans first evolved, they have always been kept in check there by natural predators and diseases. Humans could only really live within the niche they had evolved within.

Once humans left Africa, however, they became essentially an invasive species, allowing them to dominate environments that had not co-evolved with human presence. Hence agriculture, domestication, etc.

Basically this:

>Temperatures are the same now as they were in the ice age and the times following it

Holy shit some of you are actually retarded... or shills.

Why do people never talk about blacks living in Britain or France? The black population in the U.S. has considerable dysfunctions but it's clearly not genetic if the ones across the pond are doing just fine.

Because we can't have facts disproving our ideology. If we did then we would have to accept that we aren't special just due to being white and virtue of birth means nothing and we would have to accept blame for being losers ourselves or work hard for personal accomplishments rather than just piggyback off of other successful people who had the same color skin as us.

Even in the U.S., African immigrants tend to be significantly more successful than their African-American counterparts and even than white Americans.

"African immigrants to the US are among the most educated groups in the United States. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.[18] According to the 2000 Census, the rate of college diploma acquisition is highest among Egyptian Americans at 59.7 percent, followed closely by Nigerian Americans at 58.6 percent.[19][20]"

the black populations of London and Paris are better off but they're not exactly all nuclear physicists and neurobiologists if that's what you're implying

A too hard or random selective pressure can have detrimental effects though.

>Anywhere with high concentration of blacks
>Doing just fine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Civilization started in the Mediterranean. Ashkenazis and Sephardis originated in warm climates. This hypothesis is only true for Nords but ignores all the other smart people, including the people with the highest reported IQs

They have, they lost all their technology in the great Eskimo wars though

>In fact, educated blacks perform only slightly better than uneducated whites.
I have seen o evidence of this. I have seen rich blacks performing only slightly better than poor whites though. That could be because of the propensity of wealthy black entertainers instead of black white collar people though

East Asians are sourced from a greater latitude than Europeans. it explains the difference between these two continental groups as well as it does between Europeans and Subsaharans.

technically everyone does desu

So how did you jump from this report to your hypothesis? I think we are missing a couple of more articles

Whats up with the bongs and Japs? I'd also thought the MENA is scientifically more capable than NA though. This refers to indigenous peoples right?

What kind of education?
Europeans didn't always have schools or universities either, and even then up until recently, most people would not even go to these institutions of learning.
Yet, as we all know, those uneducated Euros still managed to be able to make crafts, farm, fight, you know, things vital to having a working society.

It started with Mesopotamia and Persia. Those people were white Indo-Europeans before the Arabs raped everything in that region.

>i'm white
Sure you are, Mutumbo

This place is amazing
My mind is now officially A W O K E N

You wanna get WOKE son you need to consider the spiritual aspects. Lighter people are more good, manifestations of godliness that will lead the earth to greatness beyond your imagination. Darker people are more evil, literal demons in human form who do nothing but destroy civilizations.

Guess what time it is when they start taking over, like they're doing now? The foretold END TIMES.

Ah, yes. Lack of trade, inhospitable environment, lack of easily-accessible resources, and the forces that conquered them had no interest in building any infrastructure that didn't make (usually exclusively) the conquerer class more comfortable or make it easier to extract resources from the natives and send it away. I appreciate how open-minded and enlightened you are about the causes for Africa's current state and perpetual lack of contemporary amenities!

Populations too low due to lack of resources, and little contact.

What about all Africans anywhere in the world and at any time in history?

Black people acting the way they do isn't exclusive to America.

No? Look at ancient inscriptions of the people you mentioned and compate them with the modern people. They look and are pretty much thecsame. Peninsula arabs made barely an impact genetics wise

You can write an essay, or an entire book on the phenomenon of African/other dark people's behavior but the tl;dr would be this: they're fucking savages, their behavioral characteristics are closer to that of the animal kingdom than to what we consider to be human civility.

By white I don't mean Nordic transparent white, olive skinned is included. Most of the areas that were once Mesopotamia and some that were once Persia are Arabized. Egypt is another example.

If you were to timeline and map it, "civilization" moved from Mesopotamia, into Egypt, back up to Persia, into Greece, then to Rome, then to the rest of Europe, and East Asia began to civilize shortly after Europe.

Eurocentrism is erroneous, they weren't civilized in ancient times, though they had what I would call human culture. If you look at some parts of the world today, in Africa, Australia, and South America, they're far less civilized than even ancient European cultures let alone MidEastern and Mediterranean ones.

>Veeky Forums fags getting trolled by Veeky Forums gorilla

top zozzle

Africa has a diverse set of climates, and yes, a winter comparable to Mesopotamia and the Mediterranean, as well as other drastic weather events such as seasonal complete droughts in large areas that lacked rivers.

user once you learn how to survive the winter from your father the rest of your winter can be dealt with it's not rocket science.

> r-selected arena

user humans aren't r-selected thought at all we give birth 1 at a time. Everyone in the world had lots of children back then and even then r/k selection isn't used in the field anymore.

It's not just american blacks though. It's a worldwide phenomenon.

An unfortunate casualty of the Fenno-Korean Hyperwar