What's the next Sub $3M marketcap coin thats going to moon?

Whats the coin that's $3mil marketcap or below that's going to moon next?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcoin/
zcoin.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

You're getting into serious gambling territory around that sort of marketcap desu

niggers EY

NGR was forcibly discontinued. Someone literally keeping the black man down

DARCRUS. Not $3M, but still low marketcap. Similar to Factom. Already has a paying client.

MNE

NIGGER COIN

what happened to it? I remember it being shilled here massively and now its practically gone

now 9M, but started talking about it here 3 days ago, it was a 3M kek

Unironically this. As soon as it's on an exchange it's going to moon. EY NGRs were going for $0.25 before the man shut us down. I think the creator said he'd pay 1000 fine EY NGRs to anyone who could get them on an exchange.

Viacoin

BLOCK & this
You can thank me later.

Yup. Already invested in both. Real money is in unhyped projects.

Capricoin

Honestly the volume and graph on Capricoin looks very moon-tier.

Yup, though saying that I think Ark has a bright future despite all the hype on Veeky Forums recently. But because I bought most of my stack before Veeky Forums started shilling it, I feel more confident about it. Usually when stuff starts getting shilled a lot it often feels like you've missed the boat.

UFO

Good company, but what does the coin do?

These two seem to have potential.
Bought a little.

No.

You can see a pnd followed by 1 failed pnd and after that it just went on how it always goes.

Not quite sub 3m but Espers is looking quite good to me at the moment. Shittier shitcoins are on Bittrex already and this'll moon if it runs into that money

>what is accumulation

It's for enterprise data recovery. Im not the most technical person, but if you want more info check out the slack channel. I forgot to mention, a venture capitalist firm recently invested in DARCRUS as well. Get in early while it's still below $1.

>Blocknet COMPLETELY fucking stuck at 210000 right now for several minutes on Bittrex
Somebody just sell me the remaining 16 BLOCK on my order ffs.

CPC is being accumulated heavily, should be getting pumped soon

Can't recommend a low sat coin that i know of but zcoin has high 10x potential in the next 6 months

do some research into it
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcoin/
zcoin.io/

The answer is clearly INPAY...

Can't argue with those digits.

NEOS

RDD

Raiblocks was 3 million a week ago and now is at 9M but will keep mooning