Why is there coordinated swarm city fudding? Any theories? I'm sure you've all noticed

Why is there coordinated swarm city fudding? Any theories? I'm sure you've all noticed.

I don't have any swarm city ps

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shareblue

stop shilling your pajeet garbage. go rape tiqual or something

Jump on Z's wave anons.

Easy theory is that they are FUDding to get it cheap to buy more.
Sad theory is they have some sort of pathetic emotional entanglement to the project.
Tinfoil theory is (((they))) don't want the project to succeed because it competes with other companies.

oh so you're the kike shill. are you going to post about how (((((((((((((they))))))))))))) are trying to keep you on the fiat system? how about you just go back to your jewish overlords who are scamming the wonderful people on this board by creating this quintessentially jewish scam token

Pajeet bump

By how enraged you are by that theory (which I called the tinfoil theory for a reason) I'm actually beginning to believe it.

>now calling out pajeet scams is fudding
please kys

you think i'm mad? i just dont want the great people of Veeky Forums to fall victim to a hebrew scheme to undermine the dollar.

fud paid for by arcade city founder

>fiat
>not THE hebrew scheme

what are you talking about. the dollar is created by the USA. the jews just want to destroy it so they can rule the world.

Yes, the way you type suggests you are incredibly mad.

You're right. I should have put that on my theory list too.

Good goy

how am i the goy? you're the one supporting destroying the only bastion of free speech and financial liberty left in the world

No, I support destroying the Federal Reserve and the USD

exactly my point. we need the FED to keep our currency alive, and we need to keep the dollar alive to battle those devilish kikes. why do you think we keep bombing the middle east? its so we can finally rid ourselves of the jewish problem

>boardwalk reveal looks like shit
>why all the fud??

the reveal looked like crap and its following the classic dip of the pajeet scamcoin

The Kike's dont want you switching to crypto

SWT actually has use in a transactional sense

The platform already works

they are dirty jews

fuck of juden, no one's falling for your tricks

Fuck off faggot

Crypto will win, SWT is the essence of crypto

Low energy faggot

probably bullied in HS

SWT confirmed NOT A SCAM, IT WORKS, AND PEOPLE ARE ALREADY USING IT

GET REKT KIKE

NOBODY WANTS TO USE YOUR SCAMTOKENS JUDEN, THE DOLLAR IS SUPREME AND WILL NEVER BOW TO YOUR SHIT

GET REKT JEW

CRYPTO IS ANTI-JEW

YOU SUPPORT FIAT....YOU FUCKING KIKE. I CAN SMELL YOUR DIRTY ASS FROM A MILE AWAY

THIS TOKEN IS CREATED ON THE GOD-VITALIK'S BLOCKCHAIN

GET REKT YOU KIKE FAGGOT

>Jew posing as a goy
>so desperate
>Not working

KEK

>why do you think we keep bombing the middle east? its so we can finally rid ourselves of the jewish problem
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh wow
WE are bombing the muzzies for the eternal jew overlords, so they don't have to spend the manpower (and money) doing so. We also give them BILLIONS of dollars per year, because fuck we are dumb goys.

never forget the USS LIBERTY

>Goy posing as a jew
>so desperate
>Not working

>KEK

>Cant even create unique FUD
>Still a liar

GET REKT KIKE!!!!!!

you must be joking. havent you been paying attention to the locations we target? havent you noticed they're all around israel? what do you think that means? it means that we're boxing them in, and will go for the kill soon. The USS liberty was a false flag by the US government to try to destroy israel.

>The USS liberty was a false flag by the US government to try to destroy israel.

LMAO

What a dirty lying stinking jew

you are just like the kike's in our government, they lie and steal at whatever chance they get

you've exposed yourself by supporting fiat in here, you fucking dirty kike. The Jews made fiat.

>money laundering
>securities fraud
Shut the fuck you mong

>The Jews made fiat
right. and we're gonna destroy them soon, we have the best army, very BIG LEAGUE. I can promise you we'll be destroying the kike's homebase soon. The USS liberty WAS a false flag by the USA, but we got caught by israel, so we had to shut it down before the public became aware. The USD is the ONLY currency that has ever mattered in the world, your token kikery wont last. the gas chambers are on the way

>The USD is the ONLY currency that has ever mattered in the world
>The USD that's PRINTED IN THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK RUN BY JEWS

Veeky Forums is too smart for your jewery, you dirty kike.

Why dont you make a thread talking about how the USD isn't Jew? I'm sure its going to go down well. KEK

>Obviously a Jew posing as a goyim
>Wew

There isnt a SINGLE jew in this list

Board Member Assignments - Board Committees

Committee on Board Affairs
Governor Powell, Chairman
Vice Chairman Fischer

Committee on Consumer and Community Affairs
Governor Brainard, Chair
Vice Chairman Fischer

Committee on Economic and Financial Monitoring and Research
Vice Chairman Fischer, Chairman
Governor Brainard

Committee on Financial Stability
Vice Chairman Fischer, Chairman
Governor Brainard

Committee on Federal Reserve Bank Affairs
Governor Brainard

Committee on Supervision and Regulation
Governor Brainard

Subcommittee on Smaller Regional and Community Banking
Governor Brainard

Committee on Payments, Clearing, and Settlement
Governor Brainard

take your anti-patriotism and go join the jew forces, they can use all the stupid goyim they can get

OH VEY, it looks like our previous scammer fudder has switched tactics and now is calling other people Jews instead of Pajeets after he got called out

not gonna work you dirty kike

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/

Of the seven(7) Federal Reserve Board governors, four(4) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 57%. Of the twelve(12) Federal Reserve District Bank presidents, four(4) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 33%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors by a factor of 28.5 times (2,850 percent), and over-represented among the Federal Reserve District Bank presidents by a factor of 16.5 times(1,650 percent).

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/

Summary:
Of the fourteen(14) Federal Reserve System chairmen, seven(7) have been Jews or partial Jews. This is a numerical representation of 50%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews have been over-represented among the Federal Reserve System chairmen by a factor of 25 times(2,500 percent).

GET REKT DIRTY JEW

GET REKT

GET REKT

POSING AS A GOY

LMAO....pathetic

Gtfo semite, your people need you!

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LMAO

HE'S A DIRTY LYING KIKE

you couldnt even debunk my argument kike, those sites were made for the specific purpose of undermining USA integrity, and making people think the FED is a bad thing. you better find a safehouse jew, or else the rwds are going to fuck your shit up when they see the nose

>Those sites were made for the specific purpose of informing people of the Jewish infiltration
>Tries to spin it as Anti American when they are pro american
>The Fed is the enemy
>Calls other people Jews when he is the Jew

hahahahahahhhahahahahahaahahahahaha

>this is not an argument
how about you show all the kikes that have infested the american government? oh thats right you cant, because they dont exist. the only true jew in america is ms feinstein, but CA residents do have their right to vote. America has been the only country thats been resistant to the kikes kikery for its entire existence, we wont let your shitty token be the end of our 250 years of peace.

>America has been the only country thats been resistant to the kikes kikery for its entire existence

>Also sucks Isreal's dick while getting pounded from behind by the Saudis.

Fucking read the thread before posting. the sauds are bros, they've always been a good ally of the USA, and we're always looking to have good allies.

>Sauds are bros
>bin Ladens most influential family in Saudi Arabia
>As in Osama bin Laden
> 9/11
>And they got away with it

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/

Of the twenty(20) U.S. Senate Committee chairmen, eight(8) are Jews or partial Jews. This is a numerical representation of 40%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the U.S. Senate Committee chairmen by a factor of 20 times(2,000 percent).

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/

Of the forty-two(42) U.S. House Committee chairmen and ranking members, six(6) are Jews or partial Jews. This is a numerical representation of 14%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the U.S. House Committee chairmen and ranking members by a factor of 7 times(700 percent).

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/

Of the seventy-four(74) U.S. State Department senior officials, forty(40) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 54%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the U.S. State Department senior officials by a factor of 27 times(2,700 percent).

It's laughable that you're even attempting to debate this. You have no standing, no facts, you dont even debate right and just dismiss evidence and continue on. You're clearly getting paid.

the 9/11 report that was shown to the american people originated in israel, as a doctored document, because the original never existed. 9/11 was orchestrated soley by the mossad

>((we)) wont let your shitty token be the end of our 250 years of domination.
>WE, as in JEWS

i have dismissed nothing. ive told you that those websites are made soley to undermine american patriotism. and you STILL havent shown all those jews hiding in the american government. you can't do it, because they dont exist.

This is good and all, but I hope you are buying this dip and selling at the next ATH

The website shows you everything. You're clearly an anti-american jew who is posing as an American patriot in order to FUD crypto itself and thus, FUD Swarm city.

I can't post all of the Jews here because its too big for the text boxes here. Its a huge freaking list, and quite frankly I shouldnt have to since you can do your own research.

IF you were genuine you would immediately stand corrected. But you arent you dirty kike because you are not a patriot, you're a paid shill.

I'm laughing at you faggots in this thread.
R.I.P pajeets.

>Anti-American
>Wants to keep the FED
>Wants to get rid of israel
>Wants to kill all jews
shoo shoo joo joo noboby wants you here

That's the best you can come up with? Lel, get rekt fudder

We all know youre fudding and getting paid

Or maybe you just want cheap SWT

youve been doing it for ages you kike

why would i support this unamerican platform? the people of america want security! they want checks and balances! they want accountability! but most of all, they want freedom! and we WILL have it after we glass israel. any day now, your time is ending schlomo shelkelstein

>Fakes being American
>Fakes being Anti Jewish
>Says that Crypto is Anti American

You fucked up

Crypto is Pro American and Anti Bank, Anti Jew, everyone knows that on biz and no matter how many times you say otherwise it doesnt change the truth

Shitcoin is shit. That's why faggot.

Just garbage coin #421419 to be shilled around here.

>SO BUTTHURT HE POSTS IN ANOTHER THREAD

GET REKT

It's clear to me my time is better spent redpilling the people in the other threads, redpilling them about your kikery and plans.

So you can complain to others how butthurt you are that I owned you with facts

get rekt kike

what facts? you havent linked to any sort of credible news agency. if you had picked CNN or CNBC or hell, even FOX it wouldve had more validity than those kike websites you posted.

>Says CNN/CNBC/FOX are credible news agencies
>Didnt even source his own posts

you suck at debating you stinky jew

the sad part is that the source I posted was actually made by a real patriot but you are so greedy you will call it a kike website

you're pathetic, kike

make sure to run and complain to others about how I'm owning you in another thread

the idea itself is fucking stupid.

Is this website just a bunch of jews calling each other jews? I mean, we're all jewish here right?