Veeky Forums sent me. Teach me about cryptocurrency oh great masters of ancient Jewery

Veeky Forums sent me. Teach me about cryptocurrency oh great masters of ancient Jewery.

Any good starting guides you recommend? I want to be a rich jew too.

Other urls found in this thread:

alunacrypto.blogspot.ca/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html?m=1
coinmarketcap.com/
changelly.com/exchange/BTC/ETH/1?ref_id=coinmarketcap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First get a bigger nose, then become a freemason and all will be revealed

From now on all of your sick gainz will be from beanz, not oatz

yes you must get B E A N E D in order to see great gains

Fuck off you anti semitic ASSHOLE

Good post

>fiat to crypto
coinbase, kraken, localbitcoins
>bitcoin to altcoin
poloniex, bittrex, bitfinex
>get rich
buy Bancor. its literally the jewcoin

Fucking antisemitic piece of shit

>comes to the board filled with jews
>starts off his post with le happy merchant le jews have big noses meme xD xD

not very smart
never gonna make it

LMAO I was sarcastic about Veeky Forums being filled with jews, because of all the shekels, but it actually is wtf I lmao'ed to unironic death

And what do you use for crypto -> fiat?

you don't

Wtf is all this, I don't know shit. I want a s t a r t i n g guide

I know right, how dare he! My people struggled for a millennia, we DO NOT deserve to be treated in such a way

google it pleb

it would be like me (skinnyfat dyel manelt) going to Veeky Forums and calling you all retarded cavemen meatheads before asking for your help on how to get gains
just sayin

Here is an insider trading tip,

*looks over shoulder*

Buy high, sell low

this tb h

But I didn't actually cursed you wtf, I called jews rich, that's not much of a swear to be honest, that's a good thing, no?

That's sounds exceptionally smart

>He already wants to cash out
>Never gonna make it

You're falling in a trap my friend.

what do you do when everything is going to shit like the last couple of days? Trade it to USDT?! Might aswell trade it back to fiat, wait till crash is over and diversify it back to your bit and altcoins. Or am i missing something here?

Crypto is simple. All you have to do is to buy and sell.

First, buy a coin. This can seem overwhelming because there's so many options. Look at the charts for a coin that is very high in price. You know it's good else it wouldn't be so high, so you can buy it safely. At this point you want to hold your coin so the value grows. Repeat with as many coins as you want.

Then, sell a coin. If you see the value dropping, this is your signal. You don't have to have a stupid worthless coin in your bags. So you should sell it as soon as possible, in order to get better opportunities.

In short: buy high, sell low. Counterintuitive, bur it works. Following this strategy, you can become a Veeky Forumsllionaire like the rest of us. Average return since March is +2000%. That's 20k USD if you put 1k in March.

Sell a bit of something that didn't crash and buy something else at a lower price

Oy vey!

You need more beans in your diet before you can start sprouting some mad gainz.
If you don't have weak hands we'll be seeing ya at the lambo dealership

Wait, I still don't understand. Am I supposed to buy something worth 20 USD and sell it at 15 USD (buy high/sell low?) But that's borderline retarded, how would it work

When BTC crashes basically everything crashes though. The one exception was LTC I think. That why Only reason I made good gains today but its still a scary thought...

buy and hold, then at the dip buy more.

Get the fuck out you anti-Semitic goyim hick.

Wtf is the dip, I'm not even a native speaker and google says it's something about fish and rubber shoes

GET OUT this is a Jewish board.

#opernbordersfor/biz/

Buddy, I think, you're better off lurking for some time.
A dip is when a price of a coin drops, that's when You should start selling or else You won't get profit

Ok, but what if the price rises again 2x after a month or something? You would be a fool to have sold.

That's a common misconception. If it rises 2x after a month that's a wonderful opportunity to buy high.

Repeat after to me. Buy high, sell low. Buy high, sell low. If something has a high price, that means it's high quality and you should buy it. If it's has a low price it means it's garbage and you need to sell it and get rid of it right away. Geez. Lurk moar.

My sides are fucking mooning..please stop

Wtf are you talking about, why would you buy high, 99% it's going to dip and you have wasted your money

>something about fish and rubber shoes

lmao'd so hard holy shit

Goddamn kike trying to sway me away from his precious shekels

Fuck off jew, you are not welcome anywhere, keep nomadding

yah just hodl dude

WTF. This is a JEWISH BOARD. And you come here and insult our heritage???
You'll learn soon enough. Keep buying your cheap, low quality, made in china, walmart brand, discount coins. You'll see.

WHY THE COCK WOULD YOU BUY AT A HIGH PRICE AND SELL AT A LOW PRICE, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU MAKE A BLOODY PROFIT, pls explain someone

never gonna make it

>buy hot high value coins that are actually important in the market
>sell them when their prices are low because they are shit and buy the new good coins that are actually considered important
Why would even buy bad coins and sell the good ones?

Post you lift numbers first.

Deadlifts under 2.5x bodyweight not welcome.

LMAO

WTF IS THIS HEATHEN SHIT WITH BAD AND GOOD COINS, COINS HAVE NO SOUL, YOU ONLY WANT TO MAKE PROFIT AND YOU MAKE PROFIT BY BUYING LOW AND SELLING HIGH, WHAT AM I NOT GETTING HERE

kill yourself faggot

COMMON MISCONCEPTION. Listen, 90% of traders lose money. You know why? Because they follow conventional wisdom like sheep. We're innovators and do the opposite. That's why 99% of our blockfolio portfolios go straight up. We buy, good, wholesome, highquality, expensive coins. And sell off our shitty low priced ones.

>be new to board
>ask for advice
>get pelted with memes

This is why I refuse to take up new hobbies

coinbase
hold you stupid motherfucker, you don't lose any money until you sell at a loss. it's a bull market, don't buy shitcoins from yobit and your investment will probably rise
Okay OP. Just some advice:
Don't start trading with anymore than $50. You'll make a lot of beginner mistakes, expect to lose money. The biggest mistake you'll make is being a weak handed bitch.
Get familiar with looking at the order book and various graphs

THEN EXPLAIN TO ME YOUR LOGIC, THE MARKET DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE VIRTUAL COIN'S QUALITY, JUST THE PRICE, EXPLAIN PLS

any good exchanges for Jew York? polo and bitfenix wont allow me to trade at all.

Just when i though this city couldnt get worse

until you understand know that you're not ready. that is my only advice and warning

>THE MARKET DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE VIRTUAL COIN'S QUALITY

you're so wrong it's not even funny

Non burger here. Are crypto exchanges somehow banned in NY? can't have the poories making money, I suppose....

alunacrypto.blogspot.ca/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html?m=1

Ok, so I look at the graphs 24/7, I start off with extremely cheap transactions (not that I have any money on me right now anyway), I buy at a low price and sell when it's high to make a profit. Is that it?

never
gonna
make
it

Pretty much. Right now the market is so obscenely buoyant that it's difficult to even lose money. My advice is don't run yourself ragged trying to buy or sell at every little price change. The long term trend is up, youll win as long as you keep something in the game

And stay off yobit

Ok let me give you an example:

Idiot Goyim Bob thought he was supposed to "Buy Low, Sell High" so he bought ETH for 25 cents. "OOOooOoOooO the price is so low!" He thought and then it went to 1 dollar and he was like "DURRRR Itz high nao so I shud sell". Then the price skyrockets all the way to $20. WOW the price is HIGH now. Then a smart, Jewish, investor named Levi comes along and knows that he's supposed to buy high and only sell if it's low. He buys 500 ETH. The price goes to $100. It's not low. So he doesn't sell. The price goes to $200. It's not low. So he doesn't sell. The price goes to $300. It's not low. So he doesn't sell. Now the price is $370. Because he followed the rules his portfolio is now worth $5 million dollars.

You don't have to stare at graphs 24/7, just take a look at them and get familiar with what you see. After you've looked at enough graphs and order books you'll start to see patterns and notice trends.
Stick to a low initial investment to get a feel for the marketplaces. I recommend trading on Bittrex.

Why stay off yobit? I'm currently using it as main, is there something to be afraid of?

It doesn't matter how much his portfolio is worth if he never sells it you fucking kike go away

yeah most of the major exhnages arnt available as they have to file for a "bit license" in order to trade crypto.

Coinbase is the only company that i know of that has the license.

I guess my moon mission ends here

What's the difference between Bittrex and this ( coinmarketcap.com/ )? Is it better? Sry for the noob questions btw

try gdax

you cant trade on coinmarketcap, it's just graphs. you should be sorry

changelly.com/exchange/BTC/ETH/1?ref_id=coinmarketcap But I can. It sends you to Changelly

Here's how it works
>buy bitcoins on coinbase
>send these bitcoins from coinbase to bittrex
>use these bitcoins on bittrex to invest in other coins
or just hold onto bitcoins because they'll be rising in value for some time.
CoinMarketCap is a website that shows you the relative value of all coins, you don't buy or trade there.

that's ok if you consider ads that redirect to other sites as trading

So I MUST start with bitcoins. Buy like 0.0001 bitcoins and then trade it off for something else. Right? I can't just directly buy the coin of my choosing, correct?

I can't believe you almost got trolled into buying high selling low. It's a meme, they want to trell you.

jews are only the masters of usury, crony capitalism

the white man is the true vanguard of gains

Yep. Also, be aware that buying bitcoin on coinbase can be slow. You'll probably have to wait4-7 days to get your coins. The earlier you start the process the sooner you can start making money.

Yeah that's pretty much how it is. You might be able to buy directly into some of the bigger altcoins ie ethereum, but by and large bitcoin is the way into, and out of, the market

Thank you Veeky Forumsanons, I'll raise a glass on your anonymous names when I'm done making myself a millionaire from the puny penniless Greek life I live now.

bittrex but it doesn't do fiat.

kek

If something has a high price, that means it's high quality

please... stay safe

What are some telltale signs of a decent altcoin? Like, what should you look for and what should you, avoid?

Avoid shit that the big exchanges won't list. Scam coins are popping up as fast as pajeets can create logos on mspaint. The "safe" coins still offer massive, massive gains without the risks of speculating on 1 sat yobit dungcoins

So I see that Litecoin literally just doubled in value. Any chance that it'll dip or should I just buy in now?

It might, it might not. Be patient and see what it does, or look for another solid coin thats already in a dip