Why do Muslims pray to a black cube?

Why do Muslims pray to a black cube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxj41M-xwa0
youtube.com/watch?v=UW6AZ38CPTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because godcucks gonna get cucked.

Because Jews told them to.

No seriously, the jewish Banu Qurayza's told the Arab tribes of Medina that it was a Abrahamic temple and that they should pray to it like the locals did.

Fuck me!

Who could have guessed!

I just really, really want this thing to get blown up. Imagine the rage.

It has already been destroyed before and the black stone stolen, shattered, pissed on, then shattered again and muslims still went to the area and did the whole haji thing.

It has no material value to them, other than Muhammad prayed in that direction which is what they would do and still do if it was removed like in the past.

Because Muhammad was afraid of the Pagans so he did not dare to destroy it and instead said it's now a Muslim pray site.

>Not praying to glorious murder /k/ube

Anyone who thinks that Muslims pray to anything but God doesn't know much about Islam.
They pray to God while facing in a certain direction; this makes them feel a sense of unity with all other Muslims, who are doing the same thing.

>muh directions
not only do they circulate it like some cult, they also kiss it
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rxj41M-xwa0
>youtube.com/watch?v=UW6AZ38CPTQ

>it's not idolatry because we have defined as "not idolatry"

we don't make statues therefore it's not idolatry
but we'll try to imitate the life of our prophet altough no idolatry, just a person DDD

They are being lied to because Muhammad never even set a foot inside Mecca.

There is a meteorite idol head in there to an ancient god.

because satan says so

idolatry and pagansim

They pray to the gods of ancient Bedouins.

How is kissing it idolatry? The only reason we do it is because the prophet did it but it's just a rock in the end.

>They are being lied to because Muhammad never even set a foot inside Mecca
What are you retarded? Muhammed IS from Mecca. He was raised there but then migrated to Medina. And then conquered Mecca again.

Why would you kiss something just because Muhammed did?

It's sunnah.

False religions often have some "holy" location where the believer gets special blessings for going to.

For Catholics it's the Vatican.
For Jews it's the Wailing Wall.
For Muslims it's Mecca.

Biblical Christianity is about the heart - having a personal relationship with God.

>having a personal relationship with God.
Nowhere to be found in the Bible

So why are all your examples Abrahamic?

For protestants it's Washington D.C.

>"""Abrahamic"""
No such thing. This term is coined by Muslims in an attempt to make it seem legit or that it has any valid connections to Judeo-Christianity, which it doesn't. Only Mudshits or Atheists use that term.
A better word would be monotheist.

Looks like you've never read the Bible.

Doesn't look like a cube.

true, it looks like your mom

BIG

It's a Borg Cube.

>be peaceful religion of peace prophet
>have to conquer everything because nobody else is being peaceful

You will be assimilated

If you refer to it being a good practice then could you please providr some reason for why that's the case. That's to say beside "my favorite mensch did it."

>Being this retarded.
Yeah, sure cause the abrahamic faiths have nothing in common besides their monotheism which binds them together (allthough how anyone can seriously argue that christianity is monoteistic is beyond me).

Thanks for revealing yourself as a troll.

Better question is why are holy soldiers of the Lord afraid of puppies

Because they are not holy soldiers of the Lord.

They are unholy soldiers of the devil.

Will Muslim community cease to function once the cube is destroyed?

I kinda imagine it like the central brain of a hive.

In what way did I do that? If you have a problem with what I say then argue against it. Labeling someone as a troll is the last argument of a lost cause. At best you're just intellectually lazy.

see
The Cube was already destroyed and the Black stone stolen by a sect of proto-shia ismailis trying to redirect the pilgrims to their center of worship but it still didn't stop the hajj.
So they went back and conquered Makkah again, slaughtered the pilgrims and stuffed their bodies into the holy well to corrupt it, all while trying to fulfill an ancient Zoroastrian doomsday prophecy.

But as you can see Muslims still today pray towards that point so the whole "smash the cube! deus vult!" meme is moot (who?).

Why do you think things like this? It seems pretty autistic and excessively anti-intellectual to say "All religions that aren't mine are the devil"

b-b-b-b-but muh /pol/ meme

This fucking thread holy shit, yall niggas need to learn to be more understanding instead of just shitting on whoever disagrees with you.

I really dont care about sand people history that much. So one barbaric tribe stole another barbaric tribes idol. So what. I am talking about disabling the thinking of their community by caventrating the central source.

Saluto nex alea

And I just told you the cube was destroyed and nothing came of it as you and the rest of the christian LARPers think.

You can fucking nuke the entire city and leave a big crater behind and pilgrims would still pray in that direction and visit the crater left behind.
It has no material meaning to them, how hard is it to comprehend?

So you're saying the cube is not the central brain of the Muslim community? You're saying they do not get their instructions from there?

Sounds like you're quite the knowledgeable one.

Considering it has been destroyed time in and again it clearly is the main database of all Islamic knowledge and if we use the Holy cross to destroy it then all Muslims will be systematically shut down and Jesus will rise from the dead and procclaim Trump as Emperor of the World and turn water into Coca cola and fish into Mcdonalds.

Alteast, that's what /pol/ told me.

Mash-Allah, as they say in Arabia.

Hey, I'm just the messenger.

/pol/ should have all the credit for understanding over a thousand years Islamic history and summarize it so elegantly.

Did anybody claim to understand over a thousand years Islamic history? And: How much is there to understand?

Outside that one part that I have tried to make my main point throughout this entire retarded conversation of sarcasm/passive-aggressiveness, clearly not much.

Again, Cube has no meaning outside being the centerpiece of the Grand Mosq, it is the location they pray walk towards and the entire hajj ritual is that to mimic Muhammad and allegedly Abraham.

>retarded conversation of sarcasm/passive-aggressiveness
Speak for yourself.

I think nuking the cube might have quite the impact - maybe not literally as in "Muslims will stop functioning" but figuratively.

Anyone else hear those mystical rumours that the stone was part of a meteorite that granted those who touched it the ability to understand any language?

I've heard you hear the millions of voices of the continuum.

go ahead, it wont stop the haj

but I am sure IS is gonna be happy, since they want to destroy the cube due to them believing it as idolatry

Why not destroy both?

Arabian carryover

like the Christmas tree to Christianity

works with me

and while your at it, destoy this shit also so we can start building the 3rd temple

The houses already look like they've had a bomb dropped on them tbqh. Just what is wrong with this part of the world?

because it's a CUTE!

It's funny how the cube has major pagan origins, and yet muslims still pray in its direction.

>it wont stop the haj

How about restoring the idols of Uzza, Manat and Al lat?

BLACK

that's the old city of Jerusalem, it's suppose to look busted

you really wanna do that?

the last time Arabs worshipped pagan God's King Al-Mundhir III burnt 400 nuns alive to appease al-Uzza after he raided the Byzantine controlled Syria on orders of the Sassanids

>I really don't care about history that much

Then why are you here you useless faggot?

But it would stop the Haj, wouldn't it?

we will never know unless someone tries

>we

Yuck

It's also worth noting that ISIS and their ilk have repeatedly said they WANT to destroy it, because it's idolatrous.

It's not idolatry if we said so. Yes, even if you kiss and worship the things.

this, the muslims are blocking the Jews and Christians from building the 3rd temple

the temple mount is the most important place in the world and history imo

I see no problem with this.

>touch stone
>suddenly fluent in ARM little endian 64 bit

It's how the aliens communicate to them. Islam is here to soften the human race up for the reptilian conquest.

Looks like the monolith from 2001

>when u tryna flush but it won't budge

Because they are religious.