Fuck Rome, Fuck the Greeks

"Civilized" is a term that can only be attributed to the Chinese and their empires and dynasties

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_first_written_accounts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polada_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terramare_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuragic_civilization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they're so smart why couldn't they invent the letter "L"

t. zhang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_first_written_accounts

>Mycenaean Greek
>1450 BC
>Old Chinese
>1200 BC

Chinks BTFO.

>had gunpowder for 1,000 years
>never weaponized it

I agree OP, but the Chinese are long extinct. The only """"chinese"""" that exist today are Mongol rape babies and it definitely shows with modern China's """"culture"""".

>"Civilized"
>had like hundreds of pointless civil wars that created meme kingdoms that would be absorbed only to be spit out again repeatedly
>pretty much HRE, the civilization

How do you think guns reached Europe? It was through the Mongols: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

> Commits 23 million abortions a year
> civilized

> can't stop breeding due to cultural oppression
> civilized

How long did they have gunpowder before they realized it could be weaponized? Taoist alchemists found it and I doubt they were trying to come up with weapons, probably created gunpowder for medicinal reasons.

>Ar*bs had written language before the Italics

This is shameful. Why couldn't the Greeks civilize us earlier?

honestly, the Arab written language came late as fuck compared to their other semitic neighbours

but then again, what use would they even have for it other than writing shopping lists for what to pillage from the next caravan raid

>Semitic neighbors

They were literally isolated in a shithole irrelevant desert full of camels.

and now mongolia doesn't even produce firearms while europe makes the best ones

really activates your almonds huh

hmmm yes i LOVE carcinogenics in my baby formula, and infrastructure made out of literal trash, and being run over and no one helping me because
>be chinese
>get sued

they weren't

Arabs settled in the area around todays Jordan and formed a kingdom there called the Nabataean Kingdom.
they even had their own pantheon of Gods that looked like a carbon-copy of the standard semitic one.

>China is ascending and Japan is shrinking due to low birth rates.

>Japan's dedication to maintaining an ethnostate left it unable to compete with the rest of the world outside of finance.

Love 2 b North Korea with money.

based insane samurai man

I'm actually curious to see what DNA tests have to say

People were saying the same thing about Italians and Romans then DNA tests from the last previous years prove that modern Italians (at least from central Italy) are actually pretty close to ancient Romans with southern Italians being close to ancient Greeks.

Historically speaking, nazi samurai ain't wrong.

It took a long time for Indo-Europeans to arrive in the Italian peninsula. They only came in 1200 BC, fairly recent arrivals, while they were already in Greece much earlier.

Before them, there used to be the Polada/Terramare culture in Northern Italy and the Nuragic civilization in Sardinia. I guess the Etruscans are the natural evolution of those cultures:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polada_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terramare_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuragic_civilization

As you can see in this other map, they arrive in Greece much, much earlier.

Their migration routes were probably being blocked by the alps early on, then they figured out a good passageway through them later. Italy is locked away from the rest of Europe. It's why we (North Italians) are so genetically different from people like Austrians and Slovenes despite being right next to them.