Can we have a serious discussion about weather or not Vitalik could be a pedophile?

Here are my facts and evidence for why I believe Vitalik Buterin has and is currently molesting children.

Let's accept the fact that there is clearly something wrong with this man, look at his manurisms, I suspect a deep lack of empathy, a strong inability to form emotional connections. I think it is safe to assume this man lays somewhere on the autistic spectrum, but I would argue that he also suffers from a superiority complex mixed with an inflated ego.

Taking a further look at Vitaliks actions, he shows a fundemental lack of ethics and morals and carries himself like a dictator (research the DAO hardfork to understand what i mean). Furthermore, he takes a shot at Bitcoin supporters and blockchain fundementalists (including satoshi) every chance he gets just because they don't wan't to use his corrupted platform, look at his twitter feed.

>But what does this have to do with him being a pedophile?

Let me summarize:

> He's a billionare, giving him easy access and legal defence
> He has a compulsive need for power
> He has a compulsive need to feel superior over others
> He can't relate well with other adults because he is too autistic, he knows that any grown woman would be repulsed by him and only be fucking him for his money.
> A complete lack of ethics or morals
> An absense of empathy

In addition to all of this, just look at him. He acts childlike, very creapy, very awkward, he just looks like a pedophile.

>very creapy, very awkward, he just looks like a pedophile
lol true

Or maybe he just has autism.

hi fud/pol

Takes one to know one OP

Stacy get out

>deciding to not give a hacker millions of dollars worth of ether
>complete lack of ethics or morals
this is the funniest FUD i've seen in a while

seriously though, take one look at this skeletal figure and ask yourself if this is what you want to stake your future on.

What about all the other smart contracts written with bugs? How come he did not refund them.
Blockchains are supposed to be immutable.

He is also very supportive of Bitcoin and regularly tells his followers to not agitate btc maximalists since they can both coexist. And he's not even a billionaire since he has

>implying i havent already staked my future on it

vitalick butterino took you to the moon when no one else did.

Yes, I feel pretty comfortable staking my future on a literal programming prodigy. I watched many interviews with this guy and I would trust him with my firstborn. I wouldn't trust you or OP with $20.

>trusting a suspected pedophile with your first born
KEK'd

>skeletal figure
All that tells me is that he invests smartly into his most important assets.

Alpha as fuck

it that his mom?

If he lifted his facial structure would allow him to be a chad.

HOLY FUCKING MILF

top kek

>eeew a creep... a creep eww-eewww

wow. insecure much? you must also look like a creepy pedo.

Just pm'd him on reddit hopefully he will come here and respond.

Ok. well have fun holding that ETH after your russian boy genius dies from catching a cold

If he gives me some of his gains he can fuck my children

You've described the majority of humans in today's contorted society. Accusing some one of such a crime based on the assumption of possibility is no different than accusing some one of murder because they have hands and the funds to purchase a knife.

vitallik ugly af

It's okay considering he is just one of many developers working on it. If you count EEA researchers then ETH has by far the most developers working on it out of any other blockchain. Even if they're working on private blockchains, any improvements will still be easy to port over to the public chain.

cute. she got him an ice cream.

you're dumb