You guys realize that the market cap is going to be in the trillions before normies get on board, right...

You guys realize that the market cap is going to be in the trillions before normies get on board, right? We really haven't even gotten started yet.

Hold anything promising. Have multiple backups and bury that shit in your back yard in multiple spots. 100B is jack shit. We literally will all be rich if we just fucking buy low and hold. A LOT can change in 1-5 years.

I thought the strategy was to buy high and sell low

It is he is a newfag norm

legit post. I've been so stressed at the wagecuck facility recently but then i started laughing to myself when i realised we're all going to fucking make it.

WE are the smart money this time. as long as you dont buy literal scam coins your gonna be fine.

this is true. but it will fluctuate like crazy and u wanna maximize it

>implying normies will EVER want to get involved with this shit
>implying normies will want to pay/buy in weird nerdy names, decimal increments, and "Satoshis"
>implying the entire financial system is going to be uprooted by some fat programmers in their mom's basement

Not even a nocoiner but come on.

Hope so

Hahahaha he believes this

You're not smart money you pathetic useless NEET parasite. Smart money is Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, etc. not NEETs on biz looking to get rich through speculation and greed. You're dumb money and will be slaughtered soon.

While this may be true you're note going to become rich investing in bitbean or moon coin

There are so many variables and coins it's basically like playing the lottery

fat cheeto stained programmers elected the president of the united states.

Or so i have been told by media moguls

I actually work in Goldman Sachs and
I can tell you that you are fucking retarded and you should stop giving shitty advice

>kikeing out this hard

>A LOT can change in 1-5 years.
Yeah like all these useless garbage coins crash and burn and end up at the price their value is (0)

Imagine being in the 1960s when computers took up an entire fucking room and weighed 2 tons. Just imagine how much people would laugh if you told them that in 40 years this gigantic nerd toy would be in the pockets of virtually every 1st world citizen AND it would be 1000x more powerful. They would think you're legitimately insane. And yet here we are.

>you will never be this booty blasted

Lmao

That analogy is retarded. The entire crypto market is in a speculative bubble.

People are already using shit like their phones to pay for stuff. What's to say that paying with virtual currency on stuff like your phone isn't a viable future?

Sure it could be a temporary bubble. But my analogy is good in the sense that that is basically the level of infancy the technology is currently in. In

Reminder that though the dotcom era was a bubble the survivors went on to become titans.

It's just that a centralized server works fine and phone pauments like android pay are a thing.

Decentralization will be useful if shit hits the fan, or , more realistically, people want to evade the government financially. Which is one major usecase.

True but most people lost money and some lost everything and are literally working as walmart greeters or baggers are grocery stores right now.

As long as you profit take along the way you will be fine, that said most of Veeky Forums does not do this.

This.

This is why paying attention is important.

how do i know what coin to put money into to become a richfag in 10 yrs? i dont think i have enough money to put into every coin. i don't want to miss my opportunity

I'm 90% ETH 10% BTC, refuse to take profits anytime soon. Either gonna be broke or pretty well off in 10 years. I have a good feeling about it.

>Hold anything promising

what are you holding user

>I actually work in Goldman Sachs

t. NEET