I just went in with 15k. When do I cash out?

I just went in with 15k. When do I cash out?

Other urls found in this thread:

monero.stackexchange.com/questions/3289/is-it-true-that-a-vendor-can-see-my-ip-address-if-i-send-moneros-via-my-gui-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when that 15k turns to 60k

Any ETA?

next time the dev causes a flash crash panic sell it all

better hope fluffyfaggot doesn't tweet some FUD for shits and giggles

Despite that I think XMR is going places.

XMR is the coin nobody talks about

I've been holding since $4. We're gonna make it brah

I'll gamble the legality. Every coin seems to be under the radar now. XMR will give the last bit of privacy we want and need.

Is the privacy better than zcash? I know their devs are working with some big corporations for side projects. Not sure if that's a plus or minus.

Monero is a fake privacy coin.

You can doxx any IP in the ledger... fags

XMR is good, but you got in pretty late. Don't expect significant gains for at least a few weeks. It's more of a safety, fallback coin first, a long-term investment coin second, and a speculation coin last.

Proof of that? I have never heard of it.

I've been checking into privacy and XMR still seems better than Zcash. The less involvement the better.

when you get cucked by zcash

addresses and IPs are not obfuscated.... only the ledger is.

use your head faggots. if you need a privacy coin, dont use one that can be doxx'd from my mobile hotspot, while im drunk, driving my car.

monero.stackexchange.com/questions/3289/is-it-true-that-a-vendor-can-see-my-ip-address-if-i-send-moneros-via-my-gui-wall

Hey, drink driving is pretty cool, what coins are you watching at the moment

full node centralization is a form of centralization...

amiright

Trips of truth.

But still, nothing is perfect. At the moment I prefer to use XMR with extra precautions than anything else.

there are other options being developed brother. Im not trying to shill. so you can just determine for yourself o_O

There is Zcash and Zcoin, but what else looks promising?

check out XVG