Let me tell you why Bancor is going to become the world currency. This is the Bancor logo

Let me tell you why Bancor is going to become the world currency. This is the Bancor logo...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyxBYPxTHyU
youtube.com/watch?v=f_eH71SymQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tTCdhGJB9vM
blog.bancor.network/bernard-lietaer-joins-bancor-protocol-foundation-as-chief-monetary-architect-2ff9d06e8e01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a talmudic and esoteric symbol very important for judaism

this is the secret symbol used by the international elite around the world to signal they are one of them. Also known as the black cube of saturn

Okay, you got me. I'm in!

Some WAVES pls:

3PKXryWeRB8TxQMCTXBUVKFX5pCHKcv8qpb

but why the cube of saturn, you may ask?
there is a hexagon/cube on the top of the planet Saturn. It was discovered a couple of years ago when we finally took a picture of it through a satellite, it was unknown before (although apparently the international elite already knew). For example the islamic Mecca is a black cube around which people dance around, exactly like the Saturn ring circles the exagon/cube on top of Saturn. This is an esoteric ritual that represents reality:
youtube.com/watch?v=GyxBYPxTHyU

the hexagon/cuve is also connected to the major symbols in all 3 monotheistic religions, judaism and christianity included

Do you understand now, anons?

Don't sully Waves in such a manner.

bump

Enjoy your zillions of shit tokens and your account being blocked.

bump

It's far more likely that the elites are secretly muslims and are importing people from islamic countries to foment the spread and domination of islam.

interesting OP but doesn't it seem a little long length wise as well as the bottom right jutting out? it does resemble it i suppose but usually when the elite use a symbol they use it exactly to rub your face in the fact that it is there. i feel like they would have made it a perfect square. also it's dark blue

>It's far more likely that the elites are secretly muslims

top kek

this is one of the dumbest things I've read all week

it's not bluepill, it's like a defect redpill

let me tell that bancor will be sold at ICO price and then get dumped...

This fucking kike... fucking shameless.

Why not sell it at much higher? Clearly the demand is there, it's undeniable at this point.

is Veeky Forums full of arabs? really makes you wonder who posts here with their huge blockfolios

By Arabs do you mean really rich or really poor? Do you mean Saudi's, sorry I just don't really get it. And are you being sarcastic about the blockfolios? I don't understand.

well OP i for one thought that was fascinating, thank you

Bancor's logo is literally the sign of Satan upside down. Bottoms up and the devil laughs

youtube.com/watch?v=f_eH71SymQQ

OP here, I'm not an arab. Rich arabs probably want to dominate the world, just like rich jews, rich chinese etc. etc., but to say that the international elite are all secretly muslims is absolutely retarded

We know you're the op

What I don't get is that BNTs are worth what THEY say they're worth as they have unlimited reserves

How is this justified?

I've been saying this since the ico

youtube.com/watch?v=tTCdhGJB9vM

blog.bancor.network/bernard-lietaer-joins-bancor-protocol-foundation-as-chief-monetary-architect-2ff9d06e8e01

But do YOU know he has trips?

bump