You FUDS have ruined every coin for me. I have $2k to invest and I want to get started but so far everything is a scam

You FUDS have ruined every coin for me. I have $2k to invest and I want to get started but so far everything is a scam.

Bitcoin - Bubble
Eth - Ponzi
Litecoin - Scam
Ark - scam
Dgb - meme
Moon- scam
Xrp - Jew scam
Bancor - Jew scam
SIA- scam

And everything else is a stupid meme coin!!!

Wtf do I do, just invest in a random coin and hope for the best? May as well play roulette!!!

Buy 2000 $1 scratchies.
It will be fun!

Invest in Beaners, DOGE;s and UFOCoins

Antshares

Eth - Steady solid gains

Everything else is a gamble, research some coins, try to find undervalued ones.

imo UBQ is an example.

Meme coins are potentially high risk/high reward.

I would do 60% eth 30% ubq 10% some

bitbean!

I started dollar cost averaging BTC in march, and I've doubled the money I've put in. The only time my shit has come to a screeching halt is since I started following advice on this fucking board, and I can't stop. Help me, user.

Bunnycoin

Moon is not a scam. When social media gets a hold of it they will promote the shit out of it.

Verge

This. Don't let your cash just sit as btcs. Toss it into ETH and let it ride the waves while you figure out which coin you actually want to invest in.

cpc
p
c

mooning early july.
hop on the rocket before it's full.

Lisk is a sure bet.

I can promise you that ESP2 will never go down.
It'll probably go up a lot, and it won't go down.

DGB isn't a meme

newfags or fags in general who don't have patience think it's a bad coin because it didn't MOON to $1 after not being selected at the Citi T4i which I mean no other coin has ever won an award yet it's valued much higher than DGB.
they put theirselves out there in front of large companies and made connections which is how business works. they're a one of a kind gaming crypto that offer other products

just keep in mind that everything that blows the fuck up over night isn't legit and the only good shit that lasts is the one that takes time.

been holding 7MM since 100 sats still could easily sell for a mad profit or could have easily sold at 2K sats but u know patience always pays off

>Litecoin - Scam
Litecoin is the most nonscam coin in space.
(((They))) used to say it's a SHITCOIN

How about you start thinking yourself instead of relying on others, you stupid piece of shit?

Get in on bytecoin early

yea totally agree
it will be +10k sats by the end of the year.

Waves is very versatile and will be renewed this summer to be the first non-eth crypto to incorporate smart contracts, and real-currency gateways. Also, Bancor is where 99% of gains will be made this month, while it reaches parity with etherium by increasing more than 100x in value.

>DGB isn't a meme
PoSW 2.0.

Buy etheroll tokens on etherdelta decentralised exchange.

It gives you quarterly dividend payouts in ether.

Very undervalued.

Get some gulden my friend

Roulette is a scam

B I T B E A N

I

T

B

E

A

N

Why the FUCK would social media care about mooncoin
The average normie doesn't even know what a bitcoin is