BTC/USDT. Is BTC crashing again?

BTC/USDT. Is BTC crashing again?

Probably not, it's still up for the 24hour right?

Its Ogre

Nope it's down. This is the end of crypto.

Great why don't you kill yourself about it

>every day is a crash or an ath

the occasional boring day is allowed, cryptogods

no.

its just summer fags these dipshits would have offed themselves if they were here 3 days ago

Goodbye crypto world.
I am killing myself, this will be less painful then what Veeky Forums is about to experience.

I bought three days ago at what turned out to be a recent low for all my picks. The gods are on my side

Nobody in the big boy crypto communities is freaking out over these charts. You niggers are so dramatic over here.

they dont know shit, biz is the global crypto hub

Well on most other places the idiots are shamed into not posting anymore. This is probably more representative of the average investors FUD

THE BULL IS DEAD

That is true. But Veeky Forums is full of fat pimply user trolls that can say whatever they want regardless of whether or not it reflects reality. There is more misinformation here than useful information.

WTF, 0.66% UP from 24 hours ago
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING FAGS

The last few hours have made some worrying candlesticks tho. I don't like it

BTC is a long term hold, it always go up in the end
stop fucking worrying fucking noob

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS
IT'S THE THIRD IMPACT ALL OVER AGAIN!

I'm not even holding BTC, I'm all about altcoins now. I'm just saying why get mad when Veeky Forums dumbassery gives you a rare insight into the FUD of the average investor? You can't get this insight in the mainstream discussions, everyone who takes part in those are probably smarter than the average investor. Luckily we don't have that problem here at biz

Because BTC isn't their sole investment.

>big boy crypto communities
can you point some out to me