What's your personal contender for "worst day in human history"?

What's your personal contender for "worst day in human history"?

The Great Flush of 1906.

January 15, 1919.

10 October 732

September 11, 2001

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I know people will accuse me of wanking my countries history because it interupts them from wanking of their now irrelevant one

but all the bad things that's happening here in the present can be traced back to that day and America's reaction to it.

May 29, 1453

>May 2nd, 1945
you lost the war on September 1st of 1939, Germanys fate was sealed

No they aren't, you idiot. The military-industrial complex that's currently on display in the Middle East has been kicking around since the fucking 40s. It's just never been opposed so harshly till now because it used to be under the guise of the fucking Cold War.

June 28th 1914

No WWI, no WW2, no nuclear weapons...

This, nothing else comes close

November 22 1963. The day the coup happened and the CIA took over

The Nazis were the worst thing to ever happen to Germany. I have absolutely no sympathy towards them losing a war that they absolutely did not deserve to, especially since the Nazis brought it on themselves by enacting the Worst Idea in Human History with Operation Barbarossa.

Also, isn't it April 30th, not May 2nd?

October 28, 4004 BC

The day the Library of Alexandria burned

They also destroyed any hope of the old monarchies returning. Fascism killed what remained of conservatism and wore its skin. Hell Hitler actively suppressed the traditional reactionaries.

July 16, 1212

May 17, 1992

Found the German.
>Nazis, not Germans

Unironically this. That day ended the optimism of the '90s, it definitely destroyed the idea of the "end of history" and started a decade of America fucking things up in the middle east and at home. It was the 1914 june 28 of our generation, ending a period of percieved relative peace and progress in the West.

The birth of a nation.

This.
Not even American but 9/11 fucking turned the 21st century from a neon lit, cyber connected, universally liberal, economically stable, peaceful century, a truly pax Americana which would have made the 20th century look unfathomable, into the fuck fest it is now.
What could have been anons, what could have been.

28 July 1914 no doubt

It would have to me 4/11/454

fucking kek

unironically this.

inb4 butthurt europeans get mad at you because its about America

The day that the first human to realise they were going to die happened.

I'm a Germanboo, and I hate the Nazis too. They were a crude parody of German culture & they ultimately fucked the country beyond repair.

Wassatlen, m8?

August 20th, 636 A.D or June 15th, 1389

Fucking Muslims.

In the entirety human history? Really? I think you might be brain spasticated.

This tbqhfam. Practically every problem we face today is because of WW1.

If WW1 never happens, Tsarist Russia never falls to the Bolsheviks, the Ottoman Empire never falls and they maintain stability in the Middle East, England never promises Israel to the Arabs only to reneg and give it to the Jews, WW2 never happens, Cold War never happens.

All problems with today's society can be traced back to the French revolution.

t. Peter Ponotovski Jagowitz IX

How do you trace radical Islam back to the French revolution?

This is actually true. 90s were the future, and then everything got fucked and we're living in a shitty world.

It hurts so much man. This century would have been the one which had the coolest retro technology and style which people of the future would look back at with fondness. With the internet, positive globalization bringing people together, positive effects on environment through new sources of energy, and no real threat to ordinary people. Technology at that stage before bionic limbs and cyber warfare. This would have been the century.

Now we live in a dying world of paranoia with everyone too scared of one another to actually work together and solve the problems at hand.

I know what it must have felt like to be in the early 20th century just before everything went to shit.

Hold me user, I'm cold.

Oh look, another "subtle" /pol/ bait thread. How droll.

/thread

underrated

Tomorrow

>destroyed the idea of the "end of history"
u wot m8

day you were born lmao

but the sacred soil of alsace lorraine is not liberated and restored to the rightful control of France

2 May 1945

I am still fucking angry

my birth desu

More like a shill.

September 3, 1783