DO NOT LISTEN TO /POL/ POSTERS

BNT, ANT AND ANS WILL BE MASSIVE

Bancor- The shadiest ICO ever.

>dumping liquid gold
KILL YOURSELF

What exchange will this be on?

fucking kill (((yourself)))

I bet your ANS is massive.

Liqui and you will be able to buy from the smart contract. Probably trex soon after

I don't understand what this smart contract is. I get that bnt acts as a middleman between the currencies, but how do we buy from the smart contract?

I got 399, how many is enough

Send eth receive bnt. They'll post instructions

Congrats on your 30k by eoy

So, if you send eth to the address they will send bnt? How will that work? I thought certain wallets only supported certain types of crypto. Say if I had a bittrex account... would I just give them the address of the eth wallet on bittrex and it magically becomes bnt?

>eth
$7 per eth next year

(((banker)))

Yes you need the correct kind of wallet. Make a myetherwallet, takes 20 minutes at most

Why can you almost smell the desperation in OP's post? If he was really so confident in Bancor going to the moon tomorrow, why would he care if you bought or not? Think about it.

Because I want most Veeky Forumsraelis to make it. It's not like people here will buy enough to affect the market.

See ANT and ANS on icostats and their performance against eth since ico. BNT IS NEXT

Just a heads up on this folks -
Everytime an ICO hits liqui, it undergoes a bit of price discovery, then it tanks to 40% or so. See MYST, BAT, any of those.

Bancor had an uncapped ICO. It won't be the whales doing the dumping this time, but every Jane and Joe who is hoping to follow in their footsteps of selling for a quick profit.

IMHO, the coin will tank will go down for a long time. Be careful, anons.

>Scaming people
Kill yourself faggot

Bizfags are stupid and rather stay poor.

Fuck of with your scam idiot.

I feel comfy on my 7k bnt. Added to screencap

Can you stop fucking bragging so often!

It hurts, you'll own one more lambo than i. (6640 bnt)

sorry, I might lend you half a Lambo so we are on the same level.

fuark m8, nice. only have 1k.

if you faggots missed out on XRP which is now a 10 billion market cap

dont miss out on BANC which is 150million I believe

Bancor has much more potential than xrp because it is not just a token used for transfer but as direct value (reserve) to a potential market of billions.

predictive linguistics don't lie

You're all fucked, and rightly so.

Until someone else codes a better version of the concept. Did Bancor copyright this idea?

until someone codes a better version than facebook, until someone codes a better version than google, until someone codes a better version than instagram until someone codes a better version than whatsapp. A prodcut needs to be SIGNIFICANTLY better when they require a huge amount of users to function and bancor has a time advantage. so get rekt mate.