Veeky Forums wants normies to adopt crypto to flood the market with new money and make everything moon

>Veeky Forums wants normies to adopt crypto to flood the market with new money and make everything moon

>any time a newcomer asks for help they are instantly shat on by the established community who view themselves as entitled elitists

Wtf are you dumbasses doing? Don't you realize that by shitting on new people you are driving away everyone that would bring new money to the market and drive up the price of your stupid shitcoins?

You want to make money, don't you? Then why the fuck are you telling noobs to fuck off instead of teaching them how to get started?

What we need is a fucking sticky covering all the basics, we get "how do I coin" threads all the time and those that know are sick of them.
This is something best handled with a sticky.

I only shit on noobs that express interest in buying coins I don't hold. I don't want the rest of biz to be driving their rocket lambos while I'm riding the dildo bike

You're really missing the point. Veeky Forums is a place full of gullible youths who will believe anything. Instead of ignoring them or shaming them you should be feeding them false info for your own gain. People have already figured this out, look at all the shilling on this board. Get with the times

But my point is that nobody even teaches them how to buy a coin to begin with. How can you give them misinformation on what coins to buy/sell if they don't even know how to get started?

See

>everyone that would bring new money to the market and drive up the price of your stupid shitcoins
I'm not an expert, but that sounds like a Ponzi scheme.

Hello, Mr. 'prefix'-stein

You're really not an expert, hey.

a ponzi is paying money to receive dividends that come from people who pay money to receive dividends that come from people who pay money to receive dividends that come from people who pay money to receive dividends that come from people who pay money to receive dividends that come from people who pay money to receive dividends that come from people who pay money to receive dividends
coins aren't ponzi because you're actually buying a good, it has a value, no matter how low it may be

newcoiner here.

I only just 2 weeks ago jumped in on the Eth train. Knowing pretty much nothing about trading, holding - other than what Bitcoin has taught us (I was 20 when Bitcoin started to break out) - just like most other normies I imagine.

In the past 2 weeks I've tried to educate myself on everything I could get a hold of.
Blockchain.
ICOs.
Smartcontracs.
lol scams.
Market trends. Fucking market expressions.

Signed up to multiple exchanges; kraken, bittrex, coinbase(like all noobs), markets, gdax.

Several subreddits on ethereum and even stupid facebook groups.

Tried learning to read cryptowat.ch - understanding RSI / StochRSI.

I knew everything in that casual Vice Article tried to explain recently a week before it came out.

I'm a "HODL"'er of Eth, but the volatility of it has had my interest (hence tried to understand RSI/StochRSI) in daytrading.

I'm still a fucking noob. There so many things to learn out there - and just being referred to a "wall of text" or "several pages of walls of text" doesnt help me. I'm already at my limit of taking in new stuff. Constantly.

I hope to ask some directed question from where things make sense to me - even if they seem super simplified to others.

If you guys dont mind. Regardless of having a big fat sticky with FAQ. I'm still gonna ask questions around here.

One the things I love on /biz is all the fucking shilling.

I have no idea what to make of Ark and Ants - and nobody was shilling LTC 1 day before it went up considerably.

It's hilarious trying to figure out what you guys think you know and whether or not its gonna hold truth.

believe the people who post their blockfolio/assets images
believe nobody else unless they're pointing you straight to facts and their arguments are based on them

So can someone explain to me what the hell StochRSI can teach us? Yeah I know its "an indicator of an indicator"

But its been at 100 for quite a while and pretty much nothing fucking happened.

The price dips a fraction and it goes from 100 to fucking 0 in no time.

What the hell can I use this shit for?

Kek
I'll donate you dildo bike

usually those who show off their portfolios dont really come up with any advice or shilling.

If they have proper advice and a portfolio to show off their earnings - well then its probably too late to invest.

Anyway thats why I think its fun to look at.

I am a noob and I kinda like the cold calloused anti outsider atmosphere created by the vet posters.
Thats half the reason i enjoy this board no one cares about feelings. Shitting on people is fun and If was a vet I would be doing the same. But to your point more money in the game would be good.

buy the rumors, sell the news

I don't want noobs flooding the market though, this will happen naturally, without needing my help, there's no need to speed up the process unless I want less time to accumulate. I also don't want new people who don't even bother to lurk posting here on Veeky Forums, as this makes the quality of posting worse, as proven by the last month.

tfw someone posts the first anime reaction image you've saved from imageboards after not seeing for years

biz wants normies to adapt crypto. but not yet, in few years.

Because it's so fucking easy to Google this shit. But these cunts want everything handed to them on a plate. They don't deserve to make money.

Learned how to trade within an hour hahahaha stupid normies

>not just charging normies $50 so you can tell them how to set up a wallet and use an exchange.

I've made close to 400 dollars doing that. People are quite cavilier with their funds, and essentially I'm feeding them bullshit you can learn on Veeky Forums or plebbit in an hour if you aren't a drooling retard. Granted most normies are stupid, but hey, i've turned that $400 into $2000 trading crypto

>I've made close to 400 dollars doing that. People are quite cavilier with their funds,
Literally how, where. I'd gladly do this

/thread