Anyone started taking Mandarin lessons for the upcoming moon mission?

Anyone started taking Mandarin lessons for the upcoming moon mission?

China will rule the crypto world too, it's gonna become a reality very very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
antshares.org/Home/new
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw didn't buy when it was around $1
still beating myself up over this

am i dumb for buying in at $3.20

nah, could have bought earlier though. you just don't have the window seat in the rocket, it's okay still going to the moon.

Their logo looks like a moonman. Coincidence? You decide

Bought in at 3.45, hodling on for the ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

Could someone give reasons to why it will moon? I'm a newbie to crypto and I don't want to risk my money without a reason.

I don't need to. I'm a chink.

>Could someone give reasons to why it will moon?

It is a chinese coin and the chinese are crazy. They will buy some of this coin, just because it is chinese and it is new tech for most of them.

Let me repeat: the chinese are crazy.
The fact that they have their own coin makes it secure alone, as in worst case the government will buy, to just see it moon and then report "big success on first big chinese crypto currency".

They
are
crazy

How much potential do you see in ANS?

mate don't buy into this it's a shitcoin being shilled by baggies.

>China's answer to Ethereum
>Huge market cap
>Backed by Chinese govt.
>Partnered with Alibaba (China's eBay) and MSFT.
>Conference on 22nd wherein all this will be announced on public stage, price will likely skyrocket post-conference.
>Currently in dip so cheap buy in.
>If doesn't skyrocket on 22nd, will ultimately still grow substantially over the longterm due to the aforementioned fundamental strengths.
>Even if it doesn't skyrocket, it is already trading substantially higher on Chinese exhanges than Western ones which means you can arbitrage it for quick profit today if you decide to pull out.

tl;dr; buy NOW, you would be stupid not to, get in on the ground floor.

Ok so I guess everyone's just gonna ignore the moonman logo. What else do you need to know

I'm 40% into ANS.

I bought early, like real early.

>price will likely skyrocket post-conference

Pre-conference
Buy the rumors, sell the news.

Repeat after me now:

Write it 20 times, until you understand this.

If I'm only holding Eth - what would be the cheapest way to buy Ants?

Im currently looking at using changelly Eth - BTC and then Bittrex BTC -> Ants.

Any better way?

Man I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese government just buys enough so it increases. They'd do that, just to be able to say China's tech is strong

Then leave some money in the pot, but I would play this safe. ANS is a safe x2 or even x3 next week, I dont think that the chinese gov. need to push any further into it. Only when it botches the conference.

Probably better off just trading eth>btc on bittrex if that's where you're holding currently.

Fuck you.

>Buy the rumor
>Hold the news
>sell for lambos

thanks user

I've not yet look into it. But partnership with alibaba is extremely good because Jack Ma is like their Jesus.

China Chinese are extremely crazy, especially those 2nd generation boomers. If somehow this coin can become popular among them, it will moon.

As an Ausfag, I've seen firsthand what Chinese speculation does to a market. If they actually get behind ANS, shit is indeed going to the moon.

For fun research lookup the relationship between chinese foreign investment and Australian property prices. Most Aussies literally can't afford to buy due to Chinese property speculation.

Same. Only way I could even get deposit for house in Sydney.

As a Chinese person I'd like to apologize to you. I know it's no consolation but it should be said. My people do act like locusts sometimes.

I guess the only thing I'd like to say is to think about what drives people to have to go outside of their country to spend their dollarydoos. The level of distrust in China by Chinese is astounding. Not looking to make you suddenly sympathetic, just food for thought.

It's certainly interesting to hear from a Chinese person, guess it's understandable. I don't really blame foreign investors so much as our own government for failing to use it to our advantage and make the speculation mutually beneficial for both countries. The market is the market, but it's up to politicians to harness that to grow our economy.

>China will rule the crypto world

they already do

It is interesting to hear your point of view. Tho I guess we can't really complain to much tho, the Chinese have pretty much funded the entirety of the mining boom and our 25 consecutive years of growth.

I'm more pissed at boomers to be honest than other party. The government missed something, and the Chinese took advantage of it. But boomers act like they are gods for simply being born at the right time. Every time I hear about a boomer having 5 investment properties including having mortgages at 65, I beg for Australia centric financial crisis for no reason other than to wipe the smug look of their faces.

user, would you be so kind to look at

antshares.org/Home/new and tell us what the conference will actually entail?

Thanks!

何必跟他们道歉。我们中国人弱时被老外欺负。现在轮到我们及犹太人把持这世界了。哈哈哈哈哈哈。 Chinese are the Asian Jews.

This and BNT gonna make us all $$$$

14:35 - 14:45 "Microsoft Loves Blockchain - Microsoft's vision about blockchain technology"
Speech by Mr. Srikanth, Head of Microsoft China DX
14:45 - 15:00 "Microsoft's China Chain Chain Industry"
Microsoft China Lijiang speech
15:00 - 15:20 "Public Chain - Test Zone for Chain Chain Technology"
Tsinghua University i-Center tutor Han Feng speech
15:20 - 15:40 "smart new economy (and NEW small ants block chain brand reorganization release)"
Da Hongfei small ants founder
15:40 - 15:50 mystery guest 1
15:50 - 16:00 mystery guest 2
16:00 - 16:05 new brand launch ceremony
16:05 - 16:20 Coffee break
16:20 - 16:50 "NEW small real new contract system"
Zhang Zhengwen small ants founder and core developer
16:50 - 17:00 "New Digital Currency Exchange Platform"
Zhao Changpeng Technology CEO
17:00 - 17:10 "block chain and crowdsourcing (NEW ant intelligent application cases)"
White Medical founder
17:10 - 17:30 "Nest Smart Fund (NEW Ants Intelligent Asset Application Case)"
Tao Rongqi small ants co-ordination, Nest sponsor

i am ready lads altough I only have 150

one mystery speaker speculated to be pic related

IMO chinks will adopt crypto earlier than the west, this def the lambo coin

>何必跟他们道歉。我们中国人弱时被老外欺负。现在轮到我们及犹太人把持这世界了

That's the problem. We should be carrying the torch of our heritage with class, not with this kind of mindset to right the wrongs done to us because it never ends.

China has been fucked with by so many other country and our response after salvaging the nation is to go fuck around in other countries. Tell me you don't see anything wrong with that picture.

Take some pride in being Chinese man. Live up to our culture.

When is this?

Yeah, boomers are probably the worst people in Australia, stealing from everybody above and below for no real reason. They will kill our economy if they aren't stopped because a whole generation will go to other countries where opportunity isn't being consumed by the elderly.

22/6

I'm curious as to this situation as I am not from Australia and it seems this is something that alot of Australians feel.

Are these boomers also creating vast amounts of wealth to be inherited by their kids? Or will it be a situation that will balance out once they die?

Just buying all the properties, then complaining that their kids don't move out. The median house price in Sydney is over $1mil. And that isn't talking about CBD, its talking suburbs 45 min away.

Melbourne and Brisbane aren't much better.

That sucks dude. At least where I'm from the boomers buy all the apartments for their kids and then ask them not to move out which is an altogether different kind of evil

And basically due to the fact they are tieing up all their wealth in property, an asset that doesn't actually produce anything, consumer spending has dropped as they have to compete, and wage growth has dropped to 1% ish, over the last 3 years.

Houses prices increased by 20% last year alone in Sydney.

Seems interesting. Is this worth buying now with only like $100? It seems to have risen a lot already.

>5000 years of continuous culture
>Still shit

People need, not want, need houses in cities to live in you parasitic yellow fuck.

Pretty much this, tying up the property market is basically poisoning actual economic growth.

At one point in time East Asian emperors got greedy and just thought let's close all our gates to outside traders. Civilizations like china Korea and Japan stagnated and remained shitty for hundreds of years while imperialistic Europe grew in power. Then after they grew in power, they pillaged shit from all over the world to fund their research, weapons and technology.

>>"continuous"

You don't read many history books do you?

Boomers in the states are exactly the same.

where do i buy bitcoins to get into this?

Do I buy now or wait a day? I feel like if I wait until after the conference, the price will shoot up even more.

Kraken, Coinbase or Gemini are all options. Or you can find a bitcoin atm somewhere near you

>Kraken

To my surprise Kraken seems to be a little fucked up right now when it comes to verification. They say that getting tier 2 verification might even take up to 2-4 weeks due to recent "influx of customers". That's a really long time.

What about blockchain.info? They also offer a fast service to buy.

really annoyed that bittrex charges a 1 ans fee to withdraw to my wallet. what happens if this gets to 20? i'm paying that much to move it around? they need to make it 1 anc.

Back to 140k brehs

i have registered to coingate before reading this, any feedback on them?

im gonna put in 170 into this? Good idea?

yes

finally i'm in the green again. lets hope for a chinese rally tonight

it means u didnt pass high school

She's about to blow guys, don't miss your chance.

No she isn't. Look at the price on Chinese markets. It's entirely steady. This is a pump before a dump for accumulation.

>wanting me to sell my coins to you while its still going up
sad. most chinese are asleep right now, shes got more growth in her yet

you should genuinely sell at like 0.00148-5~ then buy back in at 0.0013~ later tonight, do it for the next few days (those numbers will most likely go up a bit) until the night before the 22nd then HOLD

HOW TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT ON THOSE CHINESE EXCHANGES? I DON'T FUCKING KNOW MANDARIN.

its on bittrex dude

What's the solution going to be against the 1 ANS flat fee and the fact that you can't trade in decimals? ANS will never blow up to high $$ if that fee is gonna stay fucked.

Want to get in but not at ATH after a moon.

What do?

lol wut?

>tfw we'll have PatriotCoin by end of 2020 because Trump will not want the Chinese beating him in the cryptocurrency race
>tfw every nation will start having crypto
>tfw in 50 years there is no more fiat money and everything is crypto

wait and see if it un-moons

“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb

wait till the chinese wake up and the price drops, buy the dip

Don't you know that transactions in decimals get fucked? Decimals will be lost. If you pull your ANS out of bittrex you'll notice. That's why the fee is a flat 1 ANS.

Say you have 12.412512 ANS in bittrex, and you want it in your own core wallet, and you withdraw, you'll only receive 11 ANS

I'm buying this you fucks. Better not let me down. Going in with 119$

Oh I wont be pulling any out, it's cool.

bought! @146000 :) do believe in it yay

You'll lose out on ANC though

I'm hoping on a dip I sold my stack at 148900

I paid .00080 for them, so I wont cry.

Only bought 13ANS at 0,0013 because I am poor.

Am I going to make it? Will this be worth 100€ anytime soon?

Maybe after the event in 4 days

the fucken countdown timer got me. fomo kicked in hard lol

user i think you're on to something here, looks like this will sinus back and forth till the 22 when it'll either moon or drop (reminder: last Chinese ETH event)

bittrex should be using ANC as gas for withdrawals. i think they are created by holding in the ANS wallet and will be exchangeable soon.

The reason the price dips when it reaches 150 is because Chinese are buying on bittrex and selling on the Chinese exchanges because it's anywhere from 20 to 80 cents cheaper.

Once it nears the price of the Chinese market they lose incentive because of the associated fees and it crashes down as they all leave.

brisfag here

brisbane seems much better than melb/syd atm i'll say. but overall east coast is just zzz currently. doesnt look to be getting better anytime soon

I have literally been waiting for 5 weeks on Kraken tier 2 verification, and have complained twice without getting any response.

They lost me as a customer, fuck that site, they are the reason I missed some of the insane gains in late may. using BitTrex and Poloniex instead.

What's a a good price to start amassing my ANT army?

Mao fucked up China more than any foreigner ever did.

Yeah they are back again buying up to sell on

>tfw waiting for Bittrex to confirm BTC deposit so I could buy more ANS and the price just keeps getting higher and higher.

Fuck

new ATH

should've used eth or ltc

You shouldn't have bought any. You'll regret it.

Time to buy high and sell low like a true Veeky Forumsnessman

Shit I sold at 150 thinking it would drop as per usual and had to rebuy at 155

what do you make of this

lol stop trading man. never works. either hold or stay out

Almost to 160k oh boy

100% gainzz