Witnessed the crypto goldrush of may as a nocoiner lurker

>witnessed the crypto goldrush of may as a nocoiner lurker
>decided to join in, in june
>it's been nothing but crashes, corrections and bearish trends, no gains to be made
YOU LIED TO ME Veeky Forums

YOU BETRAYED ME

You're mad at us because you chose not to get in? I came to Veeky Forums and the next day bought BTC. Turned $200 --> $2000 in a month. Feels good man. Stay mad no coiner.

I'm up 150% this month. You're doing it wrong

Up 80% this week. Stop being retarded, nigger.

Someone interrupted my shitposting on /pol/ to say that ETH was $80 and people should get in because it was going to moon.

To think that someone was here for months before that not investing... got no one to blame but yourself, dude.

This, I turned 2000 into 2kk in one hour, stay mad later coiner.

put your money in RaiBlocks XRB on Bitgrail and get rich

This. OP is just buying shit.

I know that feel.

I'm down about 40%

Started on the 3rd when everything took off. Doubt I will see returns on my investment for a. While.

I'm unironically up by a ton this month. If you are down, it's because you bought shit.

Yeah I'm up like 85% since the first of the month lol and I've made mistakes

Love it when retards blame other people for their mistakes

FUCKING LIAR

One of it would have been shit if it was bought the day before.

Look at all the bittrex graphs of common cons for around the 3rd. Everything went up considerably.

I'd have been better off leaving the money in eth. It's the timing more than the shitcoins.

I withdrew some BTC from Bittrex to Bitgrail, how long will it take to transfer?

>mfw got my money in two weeks ago
>didn't buy in during the dip to 2000, thought it was going lower
>still haven't bought in

Shit, this is hard. I'll have to yolo pretty soon, but I'm fairly fucking certain this shit is going down given that August 1st is approaching.

20min.
did you confirm the withdrawl if u dont use 2fa?
bitgrail has a lot of deposits these days because of xrb getting attention. might take longer.
if you authorized the withdrwal and after 1hour it didnt arrive you can ask in the trollbox. amdin is very helpful. have seen multiple people with delayed deposits in the last days.
but they all come through eventually

Its going up after august cunt

This Ian my small time shit OP.

Started on the 3rd with £400.

As I said earlier, doing the exact same thing even two days earlier would see me sitting up a bit. Don't sweat it. Just hold. After all, you didn't use money you couldn't afford to lose.

yup, confirmed it, on bitcointalk someone said the admin's a twat but i guess it will go through then

what happens if it doesn't?

I assume you lose your coins

>DGB
>No ARK

What ya thinking lad. Need to reassess your shitcoin holdings.

Started also in june.
Ive gained a little. Thx to lbry , qrl and vox.
Got to admit that this market is bearish as fuck. Nothing is happening right.
Too late for big gain i thinkall these fuckers are using us to cash out : see how exchanges like coinbase are struggling...
I will hold and pray for small gains.

Why do so many people shill ark? Can you give me a quick run down?

I'm probably going to put £100 in this eve. Ark was one of the purchases. But I want to put/leave more in Btc and eth. That 40/40/20 split to purchase some shitcoins.

Im up 150% this month

This is a scam tho.

it went thru!

Yay. Go make a sandwich to celebrate

Don't get me wrong, ARK is still a shitcoin.

But its like one of those nice firm shits where you don't need to wipe, not shitty diarrhea like a lot of the other shitcoins.

There are loads of threads shilling it, lots of info in them why is has some potential.

It's down below 30 at the moment too.

>not listening to Veeky Forums!

What a cuck! Bought some ETH at 50$ couple a'months ago, right after I saw a thread on /pol/ recommending it. It's now at 300$.

already cashed out my initial investment, and I'm still profiting thousands.

You never arkers are going to be very disappointed you didn't get aboard.

equally there is some retarded suicide whose 150% down who can't afford a rope now

can we have a /newtocryptogeneral/?

Imagine leaving too late for the klondike. Same feeling with latecoiner but at least you are not stuck in the middle of the yukon with no money.

Buy Capricoin. It's headed to 1$ by next week.

Don't fall for these other scams. Just look at CPC stats, it has true noninflated growth!