I can't help but feel sorry for him, he tried so hard and got so far. History feels thread

I can't help but feel sorry for him, he tried so hard and got so far. History feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_campaign_in_Egypt_and_Syria
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Thank God I have done my duty"
>King George III, on receiving the news, is alleged to have said, in tears, "We have lost more than we have gained."

Is that a muslim moon and cresent medal he's wearing?

Yes
He earned that by helping t*rks against his fellow Europeans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_campaign_in_Egypt_and_Syria

He tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
He had to fall
To loose it all
But in the end
It does t even matter.

Almost everything said about him is just over glorified british propaganda

You can't be this dense, surely?

Lapping up these frog tears.

IT'S NOT FAIR
HE SHOULD HAVE UNITED EUROPE UNDER ONE FLAG
NOT LEAVE IT IN RUINS

I made this thread to feel not to watch you argue about crescant moon on nelsons fucking shoulder

Ouiaboos can't contain their inferiority complex. Not my fault.

Victory, October 19, 1805.

My dearest Angel, I was made happy by the pleasure of receiving your letter of September 19, and I rejoice to hear that you are so very good a girl, and love my dear Lady Hamilton, who most dearly loves you. Give her a kiss for me. The Combined Fleets of the Enemy are now reported to be coming out of Cadiz; and therefore I answer your letter, my dearest Horatia, to mark to you that you are ever uppermost in my thoughts. I shall be sure of your prayers for my safety, conquest, and speedy return to dear Merton, and our dearest good Lady Hamilton. Be a good girl, mind what Miss Connor says to you. Receive, my dearest Horatia, the affectionate parental blessing of your Father,

NELSON AND BRONTE.

meh he's done more than most people

he may not be Alexander as he wanted but he's at least Hannibal-tier

Meme general

What, no more feels ? You guys are heartless bastards

Meme answer

He's the third in the trio with Alexander and Caesar in my book.

Rip the captian

user, please. There's a difference between "heartless bastards" and "empty-headed community college kiddos".