What happened to him biz? Does getting married really fuck you over that much? How are so many rich people married then?

What happened to him biz? Does getting married really fuck you over that much? How are so many rich people married then?

biz wouldn't be the same without his memes, but he still makes me sad :(

Nah, I'm married and have had my first child. It's really fucking awesome. I love my family so much, looking forward to having more kids. Find someone that is worth spending your life with, and make sure you are changing yourself everyday to become someone that a true individual would want to spend their life with as well.

He will have his comeback in the next two years. It'll be like the golden years all over again.

Please let the trips confirm this.

Is that the just guy

>Does getting married really fuck you over that much

So much as getting a girlfriend fucks you over. It's really sad how massive pussies men have become in the modern era.

Year right faggot I hope you and your gay family die in a car accident, gtfo with your Hollywood movie bullshit, life is suffering don't sugar coat it nigger

Jusd fugg my shid ub :D :D

>marriage is the same as having a girlfriend
holy shit get a load of this cuck that thinks signing a binding legal contract to give a woman half your shit is no big deal

LMAO

He's a good man and is piece of shit whore wife took all his money. Like fucking everything to the point he didn't have anything left to pay her. $900,000 a year in alimony just for having a twat. They guy loved her and she ruined him and ruined his carrer.

It's true life is suffering, but getting married and having kids is awesome can confirm.

>signing a binding legal contract to give a woman half your shit is no big deal

It's not a big deal because it doesn't have to be. All you have to do is a prenup to avoid losses in case of divorce. You don't have to give a woman anything if you both agree on it, stupid.

rude

The worst part is that he was pretty much getting on top of the world and she was an ugly nobody when they got married.

>All you have to do is a prenup to avoid losses in case of divorce.

prenups get thrown out and community property is a thing, you're a tradcon cuck lmao

enjoy getting swindled by some church girl who told you was a virgin LOL

This.

t. 28 year old business owner

Wrong. They run out in 10 years. She will wait 10 years and a day because she is a woman, and will take half.

No, it's getting divorced that fucks you over. He ended up having to pay nearly a million dollars a year in alimony and barely got to see his 3 kids anymore.

Name one person who's been divorced but never married
>You can't
Therefore marriage enables the problem.
The problem also isn't women in general because they can't (legally) take half your shit without marriage.

No, the root of the problem is shitty laws that greatly favor woman. Marriage only turned into a financial contract because of (((them))).

tbqh